FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ive just had a thought

Ive just had a thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive got stuff all piled up in my hall so can hardly get to the front door and stuff all in the kitchen so hardly get to the back door. Ive just realized i dont know how there going to get the carpet in. Guess it will have to come in the windonw

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol....well hope u don't get laurel n hardy doing the delivery

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

potential fire risk too

Pleased to report all done and dusted and stuff back so one laid carpet and im no longer a fire risk (thanks mally) lol

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"Pleased to report all done and dusted and stuff back so one laid carpet and im no longer a fire risk (thanks mally) lol"

You really jumped the gun with that statement...you could have asked for firemen to protect you through the night to ENSURE there was no fire risk....you can never be too careful

"Pleased to report all done and dusted and stuff back so one laid carpet and im no longer a fire risk (thanks mally) lol

You really jumped the gun with that statement...you could have asked for firemen to protect you through the night to ENSURE there was no fire risk....you can never be too careful "

Shit and its not like me to miss an opportunity lol. Must be slacking with old age. Or sad as the only thing on my mind is my new curtains pmsl

Spilsby

"Pleased to report all done and dusted and stuff back so one laid carpet and im no longer a fire risk (thanks mally) lol

You really jumped the gun with that statement...you could have asked for firemen to protect you through the night to ENSURE there was no fire risk....you can never be too careful

Shit and its not like me to miss an opportunity lol. Must be slacking with old age. Or sad as the only thing on my mind is my new curtains pmsl"

Oh dear !!!!..firemen or curtains...firemen or curtains...you pick curtains...could be time to join the Womens Institute..

Shit and its not like me to miss an opportunity lol. Must be slacking with old age. Or sad as the only thing on my mind is my new curtains pmsl

Oh dear !!!!..firemen or curtains...firemen or curtains...you pick curtains...could be time to join the Womens Institute.."

God, i just realized how sad i sound lol, but it true. Didnt think my curtains would be ready for two more weeks but they rang to say they are ready and my settee arrives thursday so all will be done for the weekend lol.

Bet you wish you hadnt said anything now lol

Spilsby

Oh dear !!!!..firemen or curtains...firemen or curtains...you pick curtains...could be time to join the Womens Institute..

God, i just realized how sad i sound lol, but it true. Didnt think my curtains would be ready for two more weeks but they rang to say they are ready and my settee arrives thursday so all will be done for the weekend lol.

Bet you wish you hadnt said anything now lol"

No not at all !!!...i love chatting about soft furnishings....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

» Add a new message to this topic