FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Arrogant women

Arrogant women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After messegin a few women on here u find that half just read your mesege n delete it...i read and reply to every messege...or am i not to some womens tastes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, its par for the course

Enjoy

"No, its par for the course

Enjoy "

Starting to think there is abit of a click on here

When you're out on the pull, in pubs and clubs, do you find every woman you lay eyes on immediately starts talking to you?

Enjoy

Starting to think there is abit of a click on here"

Dysfunctional thinking - The fastest way to turn off women on here.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

It's not arrogant, it's exercising a choice.

We have the choice not to answer a message if we feel you haven't made an effort, or you are not out type, or any other number of reasons.

Instead of blaming women for their arrogance and being full of themselves, maybe look at how you are coming across in your messages.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

".or am i not to some womens tastes"

Oh and with a comment like that, you are accusing women of being arrogant. Pot, kettle, black maybe.

its not arrogant

u'd be better thinking about those that do respond

dont sound like ur spitting the dummy at any form of rejection..its pretty unappealing

it is only sex...getting huffy over it is futile- after all...its not like ur actually even going out the house, having ur timewasted by a noshow etc etc- ignored/deleted mails should be the last thing to complain about

if you got the amount of mail that some people do on here you wouldnt reply to them all either

You had a meet the other mate, and you've been here the for same time as me, 8 weeks. It's the same as in all walks of life, you will get on with some folks, and think others are 'arrogant', some will become friends, others won't.

All the single guys on here get unread deleted messages, don't worry about it. Just have patience and you'll meet the ones that are interested in mutual fun

Some of the women I have chatted to, (and its also mentioned in the forums) say they get so many messages that often a bulk delete is the only way of clearing the inbox. So yours may well get caught up in the cull. I've had people message me a month after I've wrote to them, so don't take a strop, hound them, or block them, be patient and give them time

Top tip!

Start a forum thread labelling the very audience you're hoping to attract as arrogant!

Or even for good measure say the same in your current status!

I'm sure they'll be queuing up to meet you now and your inbox will be overflowing!!!

How do you know that they have only half read your message. Ask them.... derrr!!

No disrespect but you as a single guy may get a few messages a day to reply to. As a woman I can get up to 100+ messages a day and theres no way I can answer each and everyone of them.

Try to remember there are a greater percentage of guys to ladies on here.

"After messegin a few women on here u find that half just read your mesege n delete it...i read and reply to every messege...or am i not to some womens tastes"

i can get 40/50 messages a day, if i go in chat and put my cam on i can easily double that plus some

Would you still reply to every message if you got that many?

if the ratio of women to men was reversed and there was 200 men to every woman on here and you was getting bombarded by mail like women do im sure you'd change the way you did things, selected who you mailed and replied to

its easy to reply to every message when your only get a hand full a week

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

To be honest I remember you asking for help on your profile the other day and it doesn't look like you've done much to improve it, no interests listed, barely any text, half a dozen cock shots that are practically the same and now a status slating the people you are trying to attract! I'm sure that will help loads

"After messegin a few women on here u find that half just read your mesege n delete it...i read and reply to every messege...or am i not to some womens tastes

i can get 40/50 messages a day, if i go in chat and put my cam on i can easily double that plus some

Would you still reply to every message if you got that many?

if the ratio of women to men was reversed and there was 200 men to every woman on here and you was getting bombarded by mail like women do im sure you'd change the way you did things, selected who you mailed and replied to

its easy to reply to every message when your only get a hand full a week "

Even easier if you only get one

Kent

Oops... Hit send to early.

So what I'm trying to say is if you give something on your profile to catch people's interest you might have more luck!

You might want to read their profiles again, maybe there was something you missed?

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Too time consuming to reply too every massage x

"You had a meet the other mate, and you've been here the for same time as me, 8 weeks. It's the same as in all walks of life, you will get on with some folks, and think others are 'arrogant', some will become friends, others won't.

All the single guys on here get unread deleted messages, don't worry about it. Just have patience and you'll meet the ones that are interested in mutual fun

Some of the women I have chatted to, (and its also mentioned in the forums) say they get so many messages that often a bulk delete is the only way of clearing the inbox. So yours may well get caught up in the cull. I've had people message me a month after I've wrote to them, so don't take a strop, hound them, or block them, be patient and give them time "

Also don't send messages that have been written craply like this response ooooff

STOOPID HEADACHE!!!!

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Another nail in the coffin thread lol

The girls on here get sometimes hundreds of messages a day and its literally impossible to get back to everyone and have time to do anything else on here so the best way to deal with it is delete ones who make little effort or haven't read profile. In an ideal world id get back to everyone but its simply not possible

And the threads slating women and calling them arrogant, telling them to get a grip will definitely never work and you have probably just reduced your chances to zero by doing so. Imagine you message a girl just now and they look at your profile to see you telling women to get a grip, it would be an automatic delete.

"Another nail in the coffin thread lol

The girls on here get sometimes hundreds of messages a day and its literally impossible to get back to everyone and have time to do anything else on here so the best way to deal with it is delete ones who make little effort or haven't read profile. In an ideal world id get back to everyone but its simply not possible

And the threads slating women and calling them arrogant, telling them to get a grip will definitely never work and you have probably just reduced your chances to zero by doing so. Imagine you message a girl just now and they look at your profile to see you telling women to get a grip, it would be an automatic delete."

unless he said getta grip of my cock

I'd love to answer every message I get, but as I have a life out of here too, it's just not possible...I'll pick your dummy up on the way out though

"You had a meet the other mate, and you've been here the for same time as me, 8 weeks. It's the same as in all walks of life, you will get on with some folks, and think others are 'arrogant', some will become friends, others won't.

Some of the women I have chatted to, (and its also mentioned in the forums) say they get so many messages that often a bulk delete is the only way of clearing the inbox. So yours may well get caught up in the cull. I've had people message me a month after I've wrote to them, so don't take a strop, hound them, or block them, be patient and give them time "

Was on here bfre pal aswell

And the threads slating women and calling them arrogant, telling them to get a grip will definitely never work and you have probably just reduced your chances to zero by doing so. Imagine you message a girl just now and they look at your profile to see you telling women to get a grip, it would be an automatic delete.

unless he said getta grip of my cock"

thats your line i believe paddy?

"I'd love to answer every message I get, but as I have a life out of here too, it's just not possible...I'll pick your dummy up on the way out though "

Go on girl hahaha not every women ignore you jus 80% do

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Just as a heads up, traditionally this sort of thread is made on a Thursday bro.

In all serious though some women on here have that many messages in a day they can't message all of them, they would never have the time.

That's why I have introduced a service where I will receive messages on any one of my single bi female accounts where you will receive a sympathetic and considered reply.

I will of course be compensated for my time. (financially)*

*Price is based on a per word basis and if you want a sympathetic 'no' or a sexually orientated correspondence of multiple messages.

©Funky Monkey Enterprises.

thats your line i believe paddy? "

For who hahaha was workin in dundee wen we had all that bad snow x near dundee ice arena

"I'd love to answer every message I get, but as I have a life out of here too, it's just not possible...I'll pick your dummy up on the way out though

Go on girl hahaha not every women ignore you jus 80% do"

what ya moaning at then

"Just as a heads up, traditionally this sort of thread is made on a Thursday bro.

In all serious though some women on here have that many messages in a day they can't message all of them, they would never have the time.

That's why I have introduced a service where I will receive messages on any one of my single bi female accounts where you will receive a sympathetic and considered reply.

R u ok u bro

*Price is based on a per word basis and if you want a sympathetic 'no' or a sexually orientated correspondence of multiple messages.

©Funky Monkey Enterprises."

"I'd love to answer every message I get, but as I have a life out of here too, it's just not possible...I'll pick your dummy up on the way out though

what ya moaning at then "

Ino what ya mean but drives me mad

thats your line i believe paddy?

For who hahaha was workin in dundee wen we had all that bad snow x near dundee ice arena"

keenfucktographer is paddy lol

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Try reading their profiles.

Also ranting how everyone woman who doesnt reply is arrogant isnt exactly a selling point in my opinion.

what ya moaning at then

Ino what ya mean but drives me mad"

Don't sweat the small stuff, lifes far too short. Just enjoy the replies and meets you do get

" Was on here bfre pal aswell"

So, you saying you had more meets/success previously? Or found the single women to be arrogant then also?

"Try reading their profiles.

Also ranting how everyone woman who doesnt reply is arrogant isnt exactly a selling point in my opinion."

Not every women is like this jus certain ones

" Was on here bfre pal aswell

So, you saying you had more meets/success previously? Or found the single women to be arrogant then also? "

Still here

Dont moan seriously..

I was on here as a couple a while ago and we was hounded by mail.. With in 5 mins of joining we had around 40+ messages..

Left it over might and we had 200+..

There are some very strange women on here. You must be a 'Matt Lucas', i.e. no hair on your body, and there must be lighted candles scattered everytwhere.

There ought to be a checklist of preferences. How unsexy and unspontaneous can you get?

I am a gorilla and will not shave for anyone ... if that is not acceptable then tough shit. I will not burn my arse on candles for anyone nor will I shave off the hair that has taken 61 years to grow!!

I can feel myself getting sent to the sin bin again!

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 14:28:50]

"Dont moan seriously..

I was on here as a couple a while ago and we was hounded by mail.. With in 5 mins of joining we had around 40+ messages..

Left it over might and we had 200+..

"

Bet most of them were to the female

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Enjoy

Because someone didn't reply to you?

Kent

Enjoy

Because someone didn't reply to you? "

Isn't that usually why the woman of fab get called rude/ignorant/arrogant etc. because they don't reply or drop their knickers for every bloke who sends them a message! Lol x

We had this problem when I previously made a full set of photos of Rio available. We ended up blocking over 200 people!! Just reduce the number of photos... that's all people look at rather than reading your profile.

"Try reading their profiles.

Also ranting how everyone woman who doesnt reply is arrogant isnt exactly a selling point in my opinion.

Not every women is like this jus certain ones"

Thats why I put in my opinion.

I guess Im one of the so called arrogant ones as I didnt reply because you have you wont meet smokers on your profile, whereas my profile states very clearly (when Im showing my profie) Im a smoker and will just delete messages from people who wont meet smokers.

That was why I did not reply, far from arrogance just not into wasting peoples time.

Enjoy

Isn't that usually why the woman of fab get called rude/ignorant/arrogant etc. because they don't reply or drop their knickers for every bloke who sends them a message! Lol x"

ur rude arrogant and a timewaster...and ive not even mailed ya!

Kent

Enjoy

Isn't that usually why the woman of fab get called rude/ignorant/arrogant etc. because they don't reply or drop their knickers for every bloke who sends them a message! Lol x

ur rude arrogant and a timewaster...and ive not even mailed ya! "

Don't be mean! Report and block! Lol x

Enjoy

ur rude arrogant and a timewaster...and ive not even mailed ya! "

Hahaha srry

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Enjoy

Well I was going to offer help but I can't be arsed if that's your attitude after one (accurate) reply

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"After messegin a few women on here u find that half just read your mesege n delete it...i read and reply to every messege...or am i not to some womens tastes"

OP, thats not going to endear you to anyone tbh..

I personally replied to all 6 of my messages since I been on the site....I think they are just plain lazy not arrogant....

(Note to ask for tongue in cheek smiley)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

lesson 1... don't slate the womenfolk

lesson 2... when the womenfolk slate the men, smile & take it on the chin...

you'll be fine...

Is this sort of thing really going on?? People not replying to messages???

Fuck me, I'm glad you mentioned it OP as with all the people on here you'd have thought someone would have put up a thread about it.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Is this sort of thing really going on?? People not replying to messages???

Fuck me, I'm glad you mentioned it OP as with all the people on here you'd have thought someone would have put up a thread about it.

"

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"lesson 1... don't slate the womenfolk

you'll be fine... "

I'm always a bit unsure here. What do we do with the TV's and CD's? Are we allowed to slate them a bit? Or is it only on certain days?

I just find all these rules so confusing

Hahaha getting slaughterd now ....o well

most of mine have been ignored aswell. can understand tho am not everyones cup of tea

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Is this sort of thing really going on?? People not replying to messages???

"

Think I spotted one in swingers chat a couple of months ago. Mind you, they are a militant bunch in there.

In my box over 1000 letters still to read and i do some every day .. But not wishing to sit here just reading and wrighting mail all day . xx

Arrogant women, arrogant men, arrogant cpls, guess everyones came across a few n sumtimes even outnumber the cool people on the site but I guess it goes with the territory, also women must get lots of msgs a day whether hot or not, combined with men who are turned on lol and u either get heaven or hell lol!

"Top tip!

Start a forum thread labelling the very audience you're hoping to attract as arrogant!

I'm sure they'll be queuing up to meet you now and your inbox will be overflowing!!! "

"Just as a heads up, traditionally this sort of thread is made on a Thursday bro.

You own your own company too? You sound even sexier!!!

Am I on the right thread here?

"lesson 1... don't slate the womenfolk

you'll be fine...

I'm always a bit unsure here. What do we do with the TV's and CD's? Are we allowed to slate them a bit? Or is it only on certain days?

I just find all these rules so confusing "

Yes you're perfectly entitled to slate us trannies. And I'm entitled to stick a stilletto heel up your bum and spread glitter all over the continuum thingy in the drive room.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You can moan all ya like but the women you class as arrogant will still delete and not reply.

Central

Without us your lost x

"When you're out on the pull, in pubs and clubs, do you find every woman you lay eyes on immediately starts talking to you?

"

Very good point!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Without us your lost x"
Us as in?

Central

Females with attitude

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Females with attitude"
Oh , thought he said arrogant women.

By *r and mrs willingCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

I think it's useful to bear in mind that there are no rules in this community. Some people think good manners and common courtesy should be observed regardless , while others might enjoy the freedom from the rituals of everyday life. I think at some time, all of us will find some behaviour questionable, but accept that this is the norm, learn lessons and move on.

"To be honest I remember you asking for help on your profile the other day and it doesn't look like you've done much to improve it, no interests listed, barely any text, half a dozen cock shots that are practically the same and now a status slating the people you are trying to attract! I'm sure that will help loads "

Busted

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Taste doesn't always come into it. I'll get messages from people in Inverness (miles from me!), asking if I want to meet. I don't reply to those because there is simply no point. I don't reply to messages that say things like 'nice tits - wouldn't mind a go on those!'

I won't reply to messages saying 'how r u fancy a chat'. I won't reply to messages with no photo attached. Or with just a cock attached. Or with a phone number asking me out of the blue to ring them for phone sex.

I will reply if someone has been polite and articulate and has clearly read my profile - unless I don't fancy them, I'll admit that! I always feel so shitty saying no.

On the whole though, as a female on Fab, I am vastly outnumbered by guys and as such, I simply get too many messages to reply to all of them.

Keep your patience and don't lose heart. And more importantly, don't let it make you feel bitter, because this will show and then no-one will want to know you.

"Top tip!

I'm sure they'll be queuing up to meet you now and your inbox will be overflowing!!! "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Enjoy "

James, this guy - the genuine one from the north east, has been on the same length of time as you. However, compare his excellent profile to yours which has just a few lines. All things being equal, whose profile might you consider objectively, to be the more

alluring? You need to add more to your profile.....

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 18:51:43]

Kent

Enjoy

James, this guy - the genuine one from the north east, has been on the same length of time as you. However, compare his excellent profile to yours which has just a few lines. All things being equal, whose profile might you consider objectively, to be the more

alluring? You need to add more to your profile..... "

I've no idea what OP looks like but I'm not suprised the genuine one from the north east has done well. He's hot lol x

Thanks for that Steve, appreciate it mate.

But regardless of profile content and pics, its worth noting for James & the other guys who complain about this, that I, as I'm sure most guys experience, have plenty of deleted messages, knock backs and rejections.

God that sounds big headed or conceited, its honestly not meant to in anyway, apologies if it comes across like that. I'm just trying to make the point that its all about finding those that are seeking you & vice versa I reckon

Easy as that eh??????

Enjoy

alluring? You need to add more to your profile.....

I've no idea what OP looks like but I'm not suprised the genuine one from the north east has done well. He's hot lol x "

It's just the camera angle honest, I'm not really like that

Brighton - even Hove!

This is ridiculous....."

That's why I have introduced a service

where I will receive messages on any

one of my single bi female accounts

where you will receive a sympathetic

and considered reply.

".........

As I've emailed countless times, requested translations into Serb, as to attract the rare 0.0003% of Serb women on here whom I thought might like the personalized touch, coughed up the reddies, received aforementioned translation, copied, pasted into my standard "oh I like your profile, [insert name]" message and what do I get? An agreement in Serb suggesting a time and place to mend the washing machine. Utter, total and complete waste of £3.65.

Brighton - even Hove!

I meant alluring in the 'come to Brighton' sense

Another to be (al)lured to the dark side of the farce.

"I meant alluring in the 'come to Brighton' sense

Another to be (al)lured to the dark side of the farce. "

I actually worked at The power station at Brighton a few years back. One day I was stood in town at the cash machine minding my own business when some guy popped his head out of the open pub window next to it & give me a cheeky

'oooooooooooo ello'

Wasn't you was it Steve

Brighton - even Hove!

No, it bloody wasn't you arrogant north Easter. I don't sound like Kenneth Williams! I look and sound perfectly normal!!!

Can we get back to sensible Jedi business please?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"No, it bloody wasn't you arrogant north Easter. I don't sound like Kenneth Williams! I look and sound perfectly normal!!!

Can we get back to sensible Jedi business please? "

But you dont look normal, you look like gordon ramsey with his face ironed out

"No, it bloody wasn't you arrogant north Easter. I don't sound like Kenneth Williams! I look and sound perfectly normal!!!

Can we get back to sensible Jedi business please? "

Oh you must have misread my quote, the 'oooooooooo ello' was meant to be done in your best Brian Blessed impersonation

May the farce be with you

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"...or am i not to some womens tastes"

You have to ask if you might not be to some womens taste? Did you assume that all women would fall over themselves to fuck you?

I guess you've had a rather rude awakening then!

"...or am i not to some womens tastes

You have to ask if you might not be to some womens taste? Did you assume that all women would fall over themselves to fuck you?

I guess you've had a rather rude awakening then! "

Brighton - even Hove!

Can we get back to sensible Jedi business please?

But you dont look normal, you look like gordon ramsey with his face ironed out

"

Christ almighty! I'm being stalked! Hang on.......*checks her profile*.....

Ooh! Helllooooooo!

» Add a new message to this topic