FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thank you xx

Thank you xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to thank all you fellow fabsters who have messaged and supported me through my friends brain tumour zapping which I can advise has happened - all done, he is fine, back on the ward and will be discharged tomorrow. We find out over the next three years if it's successful, thanks guys - you've all been great xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Glad it went well.

Fingers crossed for a speedy revivers xx

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Revivers?? Recovery!! Bloody phone x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

My ex husband had one Minx, so I know how you will be feeling.

Keep string chick and hope your mate recovers quickly xx

We could be discharged today but cos we live a million miles away have to stay another night lol but hey will be leaving Sheffield tomorrow morning, lol xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have missed that, but glad your friend is ok and wishing them a speedy recovery xxx

Livingston

"My ex husband had one Minx, so I know how you will be feeling.

Keep string chick and hope your mate recovers quickly xx "

**Strong. But you can keep string too, optional extra and no surcharge xx

"I would like to thank all you fellow fabsters who have messaged and supported me through my friends brain tumour zapping which I can advise has happened - all done, he is fine, back on the ward and will be discharged tomorrow. We find out over the next three years if it's successful, thanks guys - you've all been great xxxxx "

So glad it's gone well keep him smiling in the way Minxie knows best good luck and safe journey back tomorrow xxxx

Great news minxie, fingers crossed for a positve result.

Are you driving home?

"Great news minxie, fingers crossed for a positve result.

Are you driving home?"

Yes tomorrow xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Glad it went ok minxie. Heres to positive news

Are you driving home?

Yes tomorrow xx "

Didnt know if you caught the train up,.whats your route, just in case I go out tomoz. Runs before I get a clip from you.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Are you driving home?

Yes tomorrow xx

Didnt know if you caught the train up,.whats your route, just in case I go out tomoz. Runs before I get a clip from you. "

I wouldnt worry too much, there will be a hazzard warning on news at ten tonight

glad it went well hunny im always here for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Are you driving home?

Yes tomorrow xx

Didnt know if you caught the train up,.whats your route, just in case I go out tomoz. Runs before I get a clip from you. "

I'll wave and blow u a kiss as I speed by lol

With a friend like you Minxie there already in a great place , hope they make a full recovery

Thanks again everyone ....... been a tough few days but got through it xxxxx

And yeah, clear the roads tomorrow cos the Minx is going home !!!!! lol

Livingston

Safe journey home xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Glad he's ok Minxie and well done for going there for him. An extra night eh?

glad he is ok minxie, safe journey back and take it easy your special to so many people xxxx

First I've seen of this but glad it's looking up. Hope it's all successful x

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Hope you are ok and whats left of Sheffield

Hugs and hope everything goes well.

And that you are alright too xxx

Yeah am ok ............ Sheffield is still standing ............ there are a lot of happy people up here now ........ patients, staff and the general public ....... in fact there was a lot of howling laughter on Q floor yesterday and today and ask TD what happened in the lift !!!!!!!! lol

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

well done you

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Hope you, your friend and Sheffield are ok Safe journey back xx

"Yeah am ok ............ Sheffield is still standing ............ there are a lot of happy people up here now ........ patients, staff and the general public ....... in fact there was a lot of howling laughter on Q floor yesterday and today and ask TD what happened in the lift !!!!!!!! lol "
is sheffield breathing a sigh of relief now

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Yeah am ok ............ Sheffield is still standing ............ there are a lot of happy people up here now ........ patients, staff and the general public ....... in fact there was a lot of howling laughter on Q floor yesterday and today and ask TD what happened in the lift !!!!!!!! lol "

TD basically accused me of being nuts when I said God help sheffield this mirning lol xx

"Yeah am ok ............ Sheffield is still standing ............ there are a lot of happy people up here now ........ patients, staff and the general public ....... in fact there was a lot of howling laughter on Q floor yesterday and today and ask TD what happened in the lift !!!!!!!! lol

TD basically accused me of being nuts when I said God help sheffield this mirning lol xx"

I know and u should have seen the guy with the screws ........... his face was a picture and bright red ...... I was given a master class in how to clear a lift in 30 seconds and the poor bloke that got clouted by his wife with a newspaper it was hysterical .......

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Yeah am ok ............ Sheffield is still standing ............ there are a lot of happy people up here now ........ patients, staff and the general public ....... in fact there was a lot of howling laughter on Q floor yesterday and today and ask TD what happened in the lift !!!!!!!! lol

TD basically accused me of being nuts when I said God help sheffield this mirning lol xx

I know and u should have seen the guy with the screws ........... his face was a picture and bright red ...... I was given a master class in how to clear a lift in 30 seconds and the poor bloke that got clouted by his wife with a newspaper it was hysterical ....... "

Quite a combination! Minxie and TD - mischief and mayhem.....!

"I would like to thank all you fellow fabsters who have messaged and supported me through my friends brain tumour zapping which I can advise has happened - all done, he is fine, back on the ward and will be discharged tomorrow. We find out over the next three years if it's successful, thanks guys - you've all been great xxxxx "

I know and u should have seen the guy with the screws ........... his face was a picture and bright red ...... I was given a master class in how to clear a lift in 30 seconds and the poor bloke that got clouted by his wife with a newspaper it was hysterical .......

Quite a combination! Minxie and TD - mischief and mayhem.....! "

I think I behaved pretty well ....... but then on second thoughts maybe I did join in a bit lol

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

I think I behaved pretty well ....... but then on second thoughts maybe I did join in a bit lol "

I think I behaved pretty well ....... but then on second thoughts maybe I did join in a bit lol "

its ok we didnt make the news lol

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Best of luck to him Minxie xxx

» Add a new message to this topic