FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sensitivity

Sensitivity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed how hyper-sensitive people are in the forums versus the messaging part? There are clearly some 'queen bees' around (should only be one really) who know everything and admonish everyone for having an opinion.

I know they've given up when they play the 'age' card. You know ... you're a sad old git and past it ... (just look at Rio and ask her...bet you wouldn't dare).

Still it's good sport and stops me getting bored ... nothing like winding up easy targets but could do with some more challenging ones.

And, of course, many people are desperately using the forums to attract people to their profiles.

Here speakith a cynic! (aged 61)

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Do you mean sensitive before or after you have wound them up? I don't quite follow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

so your intentions are to purposely come onto the forums to wind people up and to see who bites??

damm what a catch and lovely gent you are

The forums should be (and generally) are a place where we all respect each other regardless of age, gender, sexuality and size. It shouldn't be a place to brag about someone's partner and compare them to other forumite's meets as that can be deemed offensive.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Your the one that keeps mentioning your age

Forum Mod

This is nothing more than a provocative thread to get reactions so im closing it