FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Xmas decorations

Xmas decorations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Do you have a colour scheme? Or just go multi-coloured? My living room is always gold and red with all white lights and my dining room/kitchen is red and green.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Multi coloured - would love to have a scheme but can never decide!!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont do christmas decorations and since my son left home i dont do christmas tree either. The only thing i have up is my cards.

Bah humbug

silly twat across the road makes up for me he put his up when he took his halloween ones down

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you have a colour scheme? Or just go multi-coloured? My living room is always gold and red with all white lights and my dining room/kitchen is red and green."

Silver, or white and silver and clear for me!

A world of my own

"I dont do christmas decorations and since my son left home i dont do christmas tree either. The only thing i have up is my cards.

Bah humbug

silly twat across the road makes up for me he put his up when he took his halloween ones down"

The past few years I've said I'm not going to bother and just put cards up or just stick my little fibre optic tree in a corner but then I get the boxes of xmas stuff out and just end up going to town.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as the kids get older my decorations get fewer...

who rememmbers making paper chains till they were coming out of their ears...lol...

xmas not the same anymore, all about money..

when i was young i can rememmber getting excited bout getting a torch and an orange, always got an orange evry year, dont know why...lol...god im showing my age...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"as the kids get older my decorations get fewer...

who rememmbers making paper chains till they were coming out of their ears...lol...

xmas not the same anymore, all about money..

when i was young i can rememmber getting excited bout getting a torch and an orange, always got an orange evry year, dont know why...lol...god im showing my age..."

you're dead right - loved them chains! got excited about any kinda pressie - remember a note pad with a butterfly pic on the front - loved it!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

this one is easy - don't put up decorations and the added benefit is you dont contribute to global warming (yeah I'm the guy Dickens based Scooge on)

A world of my own

Colouring books and pencil crayons, and jigsaw puzzles, and I always got an annual usually Jackie or Beano, once got a Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea Annual from Aunty Alice, I'll never forget it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a tangerine and apple at the bottom of my stocking, we used to make paper chains and lanterns. We used to make yule logs and calendars and give them as presents

» Add a new message to this topic