FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just learnt something

Just learnt something

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellhungvwe OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Cheltenham

After being on the site for about a billion years I just realised that verified people who _you_ have verified have the green tick to the left of their name but all other verified people have the green tick to the right of their name.

What have you learnt about the site recently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Oh shit

The same person on our news feed has it on both sides depending on what they’re posting.

Cheltenham

"The same person on our news feed has it on both sides depending on what they’re posting."

Actually you are right - it looks like it is new veris that get shown on the left. I just happened to see a bunch of people I had previously veried also veri others.

I just learnt that what I learnt wasn’t actually the thing I thought I had learned

By *enriette and SamCouple 40 weeks ago

wuu2

Did you also realise that the people you’ve verified and also had penetrative sex with have a slightly different shade of green arrow on their forum posts?

Cheltenham

"Did you also realise that the people you’ve verified and also had penetrative sex with have a slightly different shade of green arrow on their forum posts?"

I know for a fact that those ladies who I have had penetrative sex with positively glow. You are probably just seeing the reflection of that on your feed.

By *enriette and SamCouple 40 weeks ago

wuu2

"Did you also realise that the people you’ve verified and also had penetrative sex with have a slightly different shade of green arrow on their forum posts?

I know for a fact that those ladies who I have had penetrative sex with positively glow. You are probably just seeing the reflection of that on your feed."

What a time to be alive!

"Did you also realise that the people you’ve verified and also had penetrative sex with have a slightly different shade of green arrow on their forum posts?"

^He's had his Farrow & Balls touched.

"The same person on our news feed has it on both sides depending on what they’re posting.

Actually you are right - it looks like it is new veris that get shown on the left. I just happened to see a bunch of people I had previously veried also veri others.

I just learnt that what I learnt wasn’t actually the thing I thought I had learned "

You’ve taught me not to believe everything I read on the internet.

Cheltenham

"Did you also realise that the people you’ve verified and also had penetrative sex with have a slightly different shade of green arrow on their forum posts?

I know for a fact that those ladies who I have had penetrative sex with positively glow. You are probably just seeing the reflection of that on your feed.

What a time to be alive!"

Truly joyous!

By *ad NannaWoman 40 weeks ago

East London

"After being on the site for about a billion years I just realised that verified people who _you_ have verified have the green tick to the left of their name but all other verified people have the green tick to the right of their name.

What have you learnt about the site recently?"

That I don't know what you're talking about

Cheltenham

"The same person on our news feed has it on both sides depending on what they’re posting.

I just learnt that what I learnt wasn’t actually the thing I thought I had learned

You’ve taught me not to believe everything I read on the internet."

I have learned not to believe anything I write.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman 40 weeks ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I bloody went and checked that as well (facepalm)

You’ve taught me not to believe everything I read on the internet.

I have learned not to believe anything I write."

We’ve both learned valuable lessons. Your work here is done.

By *ou only live onceMan 40 weeks ago

London

I just learnt that what I learnt wasn’t actually the thing I thought I had learned "

That's good, as I hadn't understood it anyway!

» Add a new message to this topic