FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > September mist

September mist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exbecs12 OP   Woman 32 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

Almost gone, cannot replace it. Looking back and reflection has it been a fab filled month or was it?

For me it was okay. Be glad to see it gone but ending it on a good note.

Here is to October..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

I’ve decided that I don’t like September.

Daughter back to school so my house has felt empty and a little bit less joyful.

Some folk intent on skullduggery have started to mention Christmas. Take that shit to December please.

To cap it all off, I just don’t like months that have only 30 days in them.

By *2000ManMan 32 weeks ago

Worthing

Some decent weather this month and October will have a bit of an indian summer here.

By *eroLondonMan 32 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Daughter back to school so my house has felt empty and a little bit less joyful."

"Some folk intent on skullduggery have started to mention Christmas. Take that shit to December please."

I couldn't agree with you more.

By *eliWoman 32 weeks ago

I'll know it when I find it.

September has always been a month I've adored; I remember the excitement of new stationery, that joy of returning to school and everything to be learnt that lay ahead.

This month? I started off in a rather dark period - standing up for myself, for what I knew was right in my heart resulted in unexpected abuse. That hurt. And yet. I found my friends. I found the strength in living. Enjoying myself. Opening up to others.

I realised this month I love two friends. One I've known for years virtually. I've been a shit, forgotten their birthday in my self focused sadness. Laughed for hours. Cried. And then I finally had the chance to meet them. It was everything I thought it would be. Sometimes people imprint on your soul and I've found one who has.

The other? I think I've loved him for some time, I've just not been able to admit it. When things were sad, when I let him see the real me he didn't flinch. I don't want anything from him. His happiness brings me joy. His sadness makes me want to comfort him. I love him for all he is and all he could be.

I've not always been the best this month. I've drank too much. Smoked the tears away. I wasn't the kindest to someone who wanted my friendship, I could have made more effort but that urge to forget was too strong.

And then. I met someone. Someone I'd been talking to for years but always thought, no Meli. There's no chance it could work. I said fuck it and off I went. Excited. Nervous. Was very clear that I couldn't offer more than friendship. The last date there was a gentle shift that took me by surprise.

I think this month I've learnt a lot. And I'm looking forward to October, to masked men, to laughter, to cocktails, PSLs, horror films, continuing to rediscover my confidence and the happiness I find with others.

By *imi_RougeWoman 32 weeks ago

Portsmouth

It's been a mixed bag, some awful shocks and some pleasant surprises.

I think October might be more of the same.

» Add a new message to this topic