FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kestrels Heathrow

Kestrels Heathrow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    30 weeks ago

Thinking of going later on in the week in the afternoon for a chilled one, anybody been and happy to give a review ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anBerksMan 30 weeks ago

Berkshire

It’s a nice venue to chill and relax, during the day I’m sure you’re aware it’s *technically* a naturist spa with a pool and hot tubs and social areas etc.

But in reality it’s still mostly a swinging club!

The attendance during the week can be variable depending on what day you go, sadly I’ve just had an email from them saying that the pool is closed for the time being due to a plant issue so I don’t know when that will be reopening (maybe a call to the venue will help!)

If it’s sexual action you’re after then while the other facilities like the dark room, glory holes and dungeon are technically open, they get very limited use during the day.

However the playrooms and in particular the cinema can still see lots of action.

The usual etiquette rules apply, being respectful, polite, chatty in the social areas etc, can increase your chances of joining in!

Have fun!

By *atnip make me purrWoman 30 weeks ago

Reading

I go on Wednesdays and enjoy a chilled afternoon but there's usually not that many who go so your chances of getting any action i would say is fairly low. Its usually pretty clean and the drinks from the bar are pub prices. You can't bring any drink into the club.

London Surrey social is held there once a month and that evening is heaving.

» Add a new message to this topic