FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wedding Photo Album

Wedding Photo Album

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aravancouple OP   Man  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

All those beautiful photographs of that memorable day, neatly laid out in a classy looking album.. but what would you do with it after the divorce.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"All those beautiful photographs of that memorable day, neatly laid out in a classy looking album.. but what would you do with it after the divorce. "

I was given my mum and dads as a gift. Not that i knew my parents when they were married.. i was a bubba in my mums tummy

Give it to the kids if there is any.

Put away in a box somewhere, if there are kids from the marriage they may want to see the pics later on in life

Still got mine even after divorce.

The kids like looking through them every now and then ,they were all there when i married their dad (we had lived together for years ) so would be wrong for me to burn them/shred them x

Yeah sometimes photo's are all people have left in years to come...it would be a shame to destroy them no matter what happens.

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

I still have the wedding photos from my first and second marriage. They are in the loft if the kids ever want them.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Mine are on a camera that has been lost for a number of years opps lol

I never liked my wedding photos, and my ex has kept them. As far as I am aware, he still has them.

Tra asked me to burn ours. It wasn't til after that I realised she meant on to a disc

"All those beautiful photographs of that memorable day, neatly laid out in a classy looking album.. but what would you do with it after the divorce. "

The temptation is to burn it but you may regret it later in life so box it up and pop it in the loft.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I kept it as wasnt sure if he would keep it. Our kids will like to look at it when they are older.

I didnt want it burnt.

Fruit x

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"Tra asked me to burn ours. It wasn't til after that I realised she meant on to a disc"

Ooooppppppsssssssss lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do have mine, just in a cupboard with the other photos.

Up until callum left home i always had a small one in a frame up on the side to show him that we did love each other at one time.

Also alot of the family have died who where at my wedding so i wouldnt get rid of them, plus my ex husband wasnt bad looking then, its just as hes gotten older

I didn't have a choice, my ex wife destroyed every single one of our wedding pictures apart from one of me and my best man standing together in our kilts which my daughters managed to save. They gave it to me many years later. Personally I think it was a shame as the marriage wasn't all bad and my daughters now only have that one picture to look back on

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I didn't have a choice, my ex wife destroyed every single one of our wedding pictures apart from one of me and my best man standing together in our kilts which my daughters managed to save. They gave it to me many years later. Personally I think it was a shame as the marriage wasn't all bad and my daughters now only have that one picture to look back on "
That is a shame really.

I look at so called "failed relationships" in a different light. At one point two people were attracted to each other, loved each other... and the fact they no longer do and wish to separate does not mean the relationship did not have validity. Keeping the pictures is a part of one's life, just one that has come to an end for another to begin.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Have mine along with video and guestbook for my daughter to have it also reminds me what a twat i was to marry the bitch

"Yeah sometimes photo's are all people have left in years to come...it would be a shame to destroy them no matter what happens."

So true. They can be hidden then rediscovered, forgotten then fondly remembered, given away and given back, but they can never, ever, be un-destroyed...

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

The wife has hers from her second mariage, her ex passed away a few years ago.

Ohhh im not so sure think it maybe in the loft,or not sure if I burnt it

By *aravancouple OP   Man  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"Tra asked me to burn ours. It wasn't til after that I realised she meant on to a disc"

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Never forget or regret as those days and memories will never be relived ...was a great day with family and friends in a memorable castle

» Add a new message to this topic