FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > poor Jade Goodie RIP

poor Jade Goodie RIP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

her poor boys

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep love her or not "the girl did good"

Brings it home to everyone sleep tight girl xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

At least she had the need for smear tests highlighted, but what a price to pay

So sad for her little boys xx

aaawww no way i didnt know she passed away

rest in peace jade XXXXXXXXXX

your boys will be so proud of you when they are older

peanut

yea at 3.55am this morning she died. i heard it on the radio in my sleep and thought i was dreaming was not till i woke up this morning that i relised it was true!

Poor Jade, but more so poor children, on MOTHERS DAY too, that's a day they will remember.

I wish those poor kids much look throughout their life, just like any other kids that lose a parent so young.

R.I.P Jade

W

R.I.P Jade you touched the heart of millions x x

If anything good can ever come out of death, she and her plight has highlighted cervical cancer and the need for screeing, I guess indirectly she will have saved quite a few lives

RIP Jade Goody

Forum Mod

My heart goes out to her boys and the rest off her family

What a girl she was,love her or hate her she adored her babies and lived her life to the full

I was hoping she would make it through Mothers day,such a shame she could,nt hold out for one more day

It seems i just can't get away from this Jade Goody circus. Sure it's sad for her, her family and her friends but if it wasn't for the media no one would have even remembered her after that dreadful Big Brother show. I feel sorry for ANYONE who develops cancer or loses someone from this awful disease. I have lost people very dear to me through cancer and personally had to watch two of them being slowly eaten away and die in so much pain, but they never got any mention in the media or shown sympathy from many people, and they certainly didn't get paid millions so their children can be provided for! To me this coverage of Jades demise has been cold and rather disturbing and should have been a private affair and not plastered on the front page of all the trashy tabloids. Remember, there are thousands of people who will suffer and die through this disease; they will never get a mention or paid a penny and who will not get a message of sympathy from the prime minister! Sorry all, but like i say i feel sorry for all those who have, or will suffer through this disease but i will never understand this Jade Goody media circus hysteria!

Forum Mod

She chose to have a media circus and while you are right that many people have to deal with the effects of cancer she was in a lucky enough position to be able to highlight this and at the same time do what any mum would do and try to make her boys life and their future a little easier financially

And good for her!! I would do exactly the same if I were able to

If her death brings down the age for cervical screening and saves a few more lives then bring on a media circus any day

By *uiceypeachesWoman  over a year ago

bumfucknowhere

Does this mean i can get a refund on me calender

sometimes when yu have nothing nice to say ....... BEST TO SAY NOTHING

a 27 year old girl lost a battle FOR LIFE and left 2 wee boys .... like many griefing families across the world....

so if the money for the calender is important.... send me the address yu want it sent.... I WILL SEND YOU THE MONEY

Forum Mod

"sometimes when yu have nothing nice to say ....... BEST TO SAY NOTHING

a 27 year old girl lost a battle FOR LIFE and left 2 wee boys .... like many griefing families across the world....

so if the money for the calender is important.... send me the address yu want it sent.... I WILL SEND YOU THE MONEY "

Nicely put View

and a lot more politely than I would have put it

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Does this mean i can get a refund on me calender"

How damn rude!!!

That calender will now be a collectors item - so worth more than you actually paid for it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

As i said before jade was not my favourite person. But in the last six months i gained utmost respect for her, if she can just save one person then it was all worth while. I am glad she went in her sleep and not in front of the camera as i had feared

e bay is your friend

"It seems i just can't get away from this Jade Goody circus. Sure it's sad for her, her family and her friends but if it wasn't for the media no one would have even remembered her after that dreadful Big Brother show. I feel sorry for ANYONE who develops cancer or loses someone from this awful disease. I have lost people very dear to me through cancer and personally had to watch two of them being slowly eaten away and die in so much pain, but they never got any mention in the media or shown sympathy from many people, and they certainly didn't get paid millions so their children can be provided for! To me this coverage of Jades demise has been cold and rather disturbing and should have been a private affair and not plastered on the front page of all the trashy tabloids. Remember, there are thousands of people who will suffer and die through this disease; they will never get a mention or paid a penny and who will not get a message of sympathy from the prime minister! Sorry all, but like i say i feel sorry for all those who have, or will suffer through this disease but i will never understand this Jade Goody media circus hysteria! "

Couldn't agree more.

wat a sad fucker

It doesn't matter whether you liked jade goody or not, or even if you despise the media that make celebrities out of ordinary people. The fact is a young woman has lost her life and left behind two young children and that's all that's important, have some humanity people please x

By *ibbw4uWoman  over a year ago

Worcs

RIP Jade

Such a shame for her friends and family.

well said serens hun..2 boys r without a mum now..but some ppl have no feelings xxx

By *ousewiveschoiceMan  over a year ago

Kelso

Shame for the kids and I hope that criminal boyfriend doesn't clean them out.

By *ibbw4uWoman  over a year ago

Worcs

RIP JadeSuch a shame for her friends and family.

"It doesn't matter whether you liked jade goody or not, or even if you despise the media that make celebrities out of ordinary people. The fact is a young woman has lost her life and left behind two young children and that's all that's important, have some humanity people please x"

Agree totally. Jade's personality, and the media coverage of her last few months has divided opinion on just about every forum I post on. egradless of your opinion (and for the record I am firmly in the loather her catagory), today os not the day to be making cheap pops or nasty comments.

For all her faults, dying at 27 is tragic. As is leaving 2 young children motherless. If people think that a condoplence thread is the right place to bitch, or make pathetic jokes then they probably need to take a long hard look at themselves.

RIP Jade.

i have never liked jade, and have insulted her all the time, but when i heard the news it brought me home. i looked at my kids and just thought how lucky i was.

so no matter what i think of her i would never wish this on her or her family and its very very sad

"It doesn't matter whether you liked jade goody or not, or even if you despise the media that make celebrities out of ordinary people. The fact is a young woman has lost her life and left behind two young children and that's all that's important, have some humanity people please x

Agree totally. Jade's personality, and the media coverage of her last few months has divided opinion on just about every forum I post on. egradless of your opinion (and for the record I am firmly in the loather her catagory), today os not the day to be making cheap pops or nasty comments.

For all her faults, dying at 27 is tragic. As is leaving 2 young children motherless. If people think that a condoplence thread is the right place to bitch, or make pathetic jokes then they probably need to take a long hard look at themselves.

RIP Jade."

Not sure if part of this was directed at me or not. To begin with my comments state I feel sorry for ALL people affected by cancer. I have had my fair share of experiences and loss due to this disease and would never ‘bitch’ or make pathetic jokes about such a serious issue. Yes, dying at any young age is tragic and I feel for those who are directly affected by Jades death…by that I mean her direct family and friends and not the media who are making a lot of money from the story and i guess will not donate it to a cancer charity. Though even more tragic is the fact the media don’t choose to cover issues on their front pages with news such as the fact a child dies every five seconds due to disease, starvation and thirst and who will never see the age of five, yet alone 27! I thought the calendar comment was in bad taste and had no place on any thread but my own thoughts go out to each and every single victim of cancer and those who are left behind to pick up the pieces of their broken lives. If that is me bitching then I‘m sorry!

"i have never liked jade, and have insulted her all the time, but when i heard the news it brought me home. i looked at my kids and just thought how lucky i was.

so no matter what i think of her i would never wish this on her or her family and its very very sad"

Exactly!

He/She who has not sinned cast the first stone, everybody has made mistakes, it just so happens Jade has done so in the public eye.

This may have been a circus but she has provided for the future of her kids (does anybody think this wrong?), Max Clifford is an arse and I believe he should be held more responsible for the circus show.

I personally don't go for this celeb culture, it's shite, but so many do.

Jade's suffering in public has made many a woman think about check ups and has helped to provide for a better upbringing with better education than what Jade herself got, she had a bad upbringing and yet rose from that the only way she could, she could have ended up a druggie or alcoholic herself much like her parents, but she didn't.

credit given where credit due.

W

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

How many women on here, after we posted the cervical cancer link, went for their smear tests?

If Jade Goody saved just one, then her life wasn't in vain.

As for the cancer charities not getting money....... they are!

Her cancer diaries are to be made into a book with the proceeds going to Marie Curie.

So........ If you can't be sympathetic to a woman that may just have brought down the cancer screening age and who has raised awareness 3000%........

Then bog right off you sad shite.

"How many women on here, after we posted the cervical cancer link, went for their smear tests?

Her cancer diaries are to be made into a book with the proceeds going to Marie Curie.

So........ If you can't be sympathetic to a woman that may just have brought down the cancer screening age and who has raised awareness 3000%........

Then bog right off you sad shite."

Right, to start with it would help if you actually read, absorbed and understood what people wrote before you come along and post your usual pathetic comments. I wrote the newspapers are making alot of money from the Jade Goody story and in all likelyhood won't donate anything to charity. If Jades diaries are to be published and money made from them goes to charity - great, but that's her doing and not the papers! Nowhere in my comments do i have a go at Jade Goody but infact state i sympathise with ALL people affected by cancer which you would have seen if you had read what was written. So get off your high horse and drop that chip from your shoulder. You have already driven people from this site with your attitude, so do what you preach and bog off you sad shite!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Like others have said before me whether you agree or not how she chose to deal with her cancer was HER choice.I know a few people who have since reading about her have gone for their smear test and are thankful for it now.

Those few minutes of discomfort and embarrassment can save your life and compared to a lifetime for those wee boys without their mum what have we to lose.

I just hope the media give her family the time to grieve and remember Jade as the ccourageous woman that she was. RIP Jade

Forum Mod

"How many women on here, after we posted the cervical cancer link, went for their smear tests?

Right, to start with it would help if you actually read, absorbed and understood what people wrote before you come along and post your usual pathetic comments. I wrote the newspapers are making alot of money from the Jade Goody story and in all likelyhood won't donate anything to charity. If Jades diaries are to be published and money made from them goes to charity - great, but that's her doing and not the papers! Nowhere in my comments do i have a go at Jade Goody but infact state i sympathise with ALL people affected by cancer which you would have seen if you had read what was written. So get off your high horse and drop that chip from your shoulder. You have already driven people from this site with your attitude, so do what you preach and bog off you sad shite! "

I don't think the last three lines of Maddies post were directed at you Gothica...I would have thought that they were directed at the bad taste comment regarding the calender....thats how I see it anyway

Right, to start with it would help if you actually read, absorbed and understood what people wrote before you come along and post your usual pathetic comments. I wrote the newspapers are making alot of money from the Jade Goody story and in all likelyhood won't donate anything to charity. If Jades diaries are to be published and money made from them goes to charity - great, but that's her doing and not the papers! Nowhere in my comments do i have a go at Jade Goody but infact state i sympathise with ALL people affected by cancer which you would have seen if you had read what was written. So get off your high horse and drop that chip from your shoulder. You have already driven people from this site with your attitude, so do what you preach and bog off you sad shite!

I don't think the last three lines of Maddies post were directed at you Gothica...I would have thought that they were directed at the bad taste comment regarding the calender....thats how I see it anyway "

Nice to see a R.I.P thread has turned into a ferkin debate like this.

I'm not a fan of Jade at all, but she is what 27? and a mother of 2 I believe, also has a mother and Jade died at this young age on mothers day, have a heart FFS.

back on track.

R.I.P Jade. and my heart goes out to her small children.

W

Oops, my last post was not aimed at anyone in particular.

I didn't mean to click quote.

Why the hell has this thread degraded

A young woman has died and left children on mothers day ffs if people didnt like her and to be truthful i wasnt keen just remember how much she has raised awarness of cervical cancer if you didnt like her or how she did it then say NOTHING and start your own thread

We have all lost someone dear at one time or another this thread is degrading that much its like an argument at a funeral

A little decorem please

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I don't think the last three lines of Maddies post were directed at you Gothica...I would have thought that they were directed at the bad taste comment regarding the calender....thats how I see it anyway "

Thank you Honey.......

I've had cervical cancer and believe me, if it had been terminal, I'd have done everything in my power to have made money to ensure my kids futures.

I find Jade to be an inspiration, even in death, if her fight for life, so openly fought on television, brings down the number of deaths due to this horrible disease.

I won't be posting again on here due to a few sick comments.......

So.... R.I.P Jade, may your children remember you for your strength, courage and adversity in the face of your illness.

The loss of Jade has affected me deeply, I really feel for her family and those little boys.

I also think Jade had been nothing but an inspiration, when there was a cervical smear thead going on a while ago I remembered I was over due for my own and then forgot again, but Jade has really brought it home to me how important it is. Im 27 with small children myself and honestly dont know if I could have have the strength to keep going the way she did if I had been in the same situation.

RIP Jade xxxxxxxx

I have had lung cancer; i have lost relatives and close friends to cancer and i find EVERYONE who has fought this disease to be an inspiration. That includes all those who work seek to cure it, the MacMillan nurses who do such a difficult job and all the staff in the various hospices around the country and the world. To me their ALL an inspiration.

cant belive how this post could not just be left as a nice remembing thread ffs

some people should step back and be ashamed of themselfs

"I have had lung cancer; i have lost relatives and close friends to cancer and i find EVERYONE who has fought this disease to be an inspiration. That includes all those who work seek to cure it, the MacMillan nurses who do such a difficult job and all the staff in the various hospices around the country and the world. To me their ALL an inspiration.

"

this thread is not about EVERYONE its a not a cancer thread its a RIP thread if u did not wish to say anything nice about jade you should have stayed off it. and made your own thread about how u feel about it!

"I have had lung cancer; i have lost relatives and close friends to cancer and i find EVERYONE who has fought this disease to be an inspiration. That includes all those who work seek to cure it, the MacMillan nurses who do such a difficult job and all the staff in the various hospices around the country and the world. To me their ALL an inspiration.

"

Very true hun agree with you completly but, this thread it titled Jade Goodie as she dies this morning and its about the loss of her life.

Wouldnt it be lovely if everyone who wanted to pay respects on this thread could do so and not be faced with a debate about it?

By *inesawineWoman  over a year ago

fife

FFS, can the mods close this thread down. A woman has died and left 2 little kids, end of. Show some respect.

There are others, including me, who are having a hard time today thinking about our mums we lost recently.

Miss you Mum xxx

Forum Mod

Ok im going to close it before it degenerates further

Sorry Kitty its a shame because the thought was a lovely one