FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Today……

Today……

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

I hear the words blue, sky and thinking in the same sentence, I popped twenty veins in my skull area when I heard this and vowed to always carry a shovel should I need to dispose of anything still going cold, anyone else pissed off with words today and if so what did they say

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

What?

Sorry, did you get that pissed off at the words blue sky being in the same sentence?

Really?

Or have I misread that?

Have you seen the price of shovels? Who knew they were so hard to find at this time of year.

"I hear the words blue, sky and thinking in the same sentence, I popped twenty veins in my skull area when I heard this and vowed to always carry a shovel should I need to dispose of anything still going cold, anyone else pissed off with words today and if so what did they say "

Best add a pick to your shovel. The ground is really hard this time of year.

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

"What?

Sorry, did you get that pissed off at the words blue sky being in the same sentence?

Really?

Or have I misread that?

"

‘Blue sky thinking’ meaning let’s think outside the box, which never works, ever and is normally spoken by people who have no fucking clue or management

By *ndycoinsMan 23 weeks ago

Buxton

"What?

Really?

Or have I misread that?

‘Blue sky thinking’ meaning let’s think outside the box, which never works, ever and is normally spoken by people who have no fucking clue or management "

Heard a mother call her two daughters 'guys'

By *eroLondonMan 23 weeks ago

Mayfair

"popped twenty veins" — what does this mean?

"What?

Really?

Or have I misread that?

‘Blue sky thinking’ meaning let’s think outside the box, which never works, ever and is normally spoken by people who have no fucking clue or management "

“Blue sky thinking”! How very dated of them. The current phrase is “take a helicopter view”

My favourite was “I want clear blue water between us and our competitors”. Pick a colour. Is the water clear or blue?

» Add a new message to this topic