FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Post Orgasm Hypersensitivity

Post Orgasm Hypersensitivity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man 21 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ey up good folks once again

Yesterday I enquired as to any experiences you have had relating to Peri-Orgasmic Phenomena.

Today, I wish to wring out of you instances or regularities of discomfort/hyper sensitivity you may experience after orgasm, which is a very common phenomenon.

Said hypersensitivity may manifest itself localised around your erogenous zones or else, perhaps your whole body may suddenly be rendered too sensitive to stimulate further (skin etc).

I’ll start things off: After cumming via oral sex, I find that if a partner continues the act, it becomes almost unbearable. So much so in fact that I actually squirm!

Pray do share your tales of post orgasm woe my fine people and let us stand united in our skin crawling joy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordieJeansCouple 21 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

When she keeps sucking and I turn into Marv from Home Alone when he gets electrocuted.

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

"When she keeps sucking and I turn into Marv from Home Alone when he gets electrocuted."

the cackles im cackling reading this Px

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 21 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Sometimes, I have a really fucking big one and desperately need a few minutes with no stimulation.

It is, of course, never fucking granted. But I still need it.

But then, in fairness, I do like to keep going until there's absolutely nothing left, and then keep kissing and nibbling and playing while they try desperately not to tap out. So I guess it's fair enough

By *rishVikingMan 21 weeks ago

Shankill

"Sometimes, I have a really fucking big one and desperately need a few minutes with no stimulation.

It is, of course, never fucking granted. But I still need it.

But then, in fairness, I do like to keep going until there's absolutely nothing left, and then keep kissing and nibbling and playing while they try desperately not to tap out. So I guess it's fair enough "

Where can I sign up

By *ittlebirdWoman 21 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I do get to the point where I don’t want to cum anymore. But then I’m not normally in control of my own orgasms so I just roll with it. Until I’m entirely in sub space. It’s amazing

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 21 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Where can I sign up "

You can't

Somewhere In The Ether…

I actually become so sensitive ‘down there’ that my legs start crossing if a partner continues the oral torture

It feels somewhat akin to being tickled mercilessly whilst simultaneously having the life sucked out of me

By *agic johnsonMan 21 weeks ago

morden

Loved being sucked thru it , sometimes il cum big a second time bout 30 seconds a min later

By *xfordjohnMan 21 weeks ago

Oxford

I have a similar thing when I've cum in the wife and the husband wants to lick me clean before he licks her. It's excruciating and I usually beg him to stop. It's OK after a couple of minutes.

Just after I’ve cum after a bj if the sucking carries on it feels like my bell will literally tear itself apart in an explosion of intense pleasure, I have to make them stop.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 21 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I love pinning a guy down when he can't take anymore

I get aggressive if a guy tried to make me come again when I'm all sensitive. POW!

Shankill

"I get aggressive if a guy tried to make me come again when I'm all sensitive. POW!"

I won’t mess with you hehe

"I get aggressive if a guy tried to make me come again when I'm all sensitive. POW!

I won’t mess with you hehe"

I wouldn't.

Wiw

"Ey up good folks once again

Yesterday I enquired as to any experiences you have had relating to Peri-Orgasmic Phenomena.

Today, I wish to wring out of you instances or regularities of discomfort/hyper sensitivity you may experience after orgasm, which is a very common phenomenon.

Said hypersensitivity may manifest itself localised around your erogenous zones or else, perhaps your whole body may suddenly be rendered too sensitive to stimulate further (skin etc).

I’ll start things off: After cumming via oral sex, I find that if a partner continues the act, it becomes almost unbearable. So much so in fact that I actually squirm!

Pray do share your tales of post orgasm woe my fine people and let us stand united in our skin crawling joy "

If I've had a biggie, or several one after the other I cover my cunt and clit to stop them going back there.....

However, I am looking forward to using my restraints and his rope and this not being possible. That I am realy looking forward to

Shankill

"I get aggressive if a guy tried to make me come again when I'm all sensitive. POW!

I wouldn't. "

Now I’m tempted

Pm open for you

I wouldn't.

Now I’m tempted

Pm open for you"

Brave man. Im squiffy so no idea what you mean.

By *llaandGCouple 21 weeks ago

London

Ella knows exactly where to go after I've come to torture me....

G

Shankill

I wouldn't.

Now I’m tempted

Pm open for you

Brave man. Im squiffy so no idea what you mean. "

Brave or stupid we will find out

It meant you can message me on here if you’d like

I wouldn't.

Now I’m tempted

Pm open for you

Brave man. Im squiffy so no idea what you mean.

Brave or stupid we will find out

It meant you can message me on here if you’d like "

omg you're a young thing and miles away. Get away with you!!

Erm.

No

After a big one it'll be a case of anything you do anywhere will be too much and I need a few mins to get myself back. Touch me and there'll be trouble.

Occasionally after a big orgasm I cry.

But mostly I need those gentle presses on my pussy that set off the aftershocks and body twitches and I'm a greedy bugger for those. I'll put your hand there too and show you what to do to get them. Less is more!

By *929Man 21 weeks ago

newcastle

Had that when younger but it went away with age

"After a big one it'll be a case of anything you do anywhere will be too much and I need a few mins to get myself back. Touch me and there'll be trouble.

Occasionally after a big orgasm I cry.

But mostly I need those gentle presses on my pussy that set off the aftershocks and body twitches and I'm a greedy bugger for those. I'll put your hand there too and show you what to do to get them. Less is more!

"

Actually the presses etc I get. If I've cum and whether it's a biggie or not, I can't stand anyone touching me. However, I LOVE spanks to the cunt. It's a different type of touch and I totally get off on it. It elicits a different type of orgasm. I didn't find that out until fairly recently.

By *reya73Woman 21 weeks ago

Whitley Bay

Mmmm it's lovely to read everyone's different post orgasmic experience.

I used to be super sensitive after orgasm.. Now I find that they build and build and I can stay in an orgasmic state.. or riding the edge of another for up to 3 or 4. Once I get to 3 or 4 I am useless.. I experience a kind of natural d*unk feeling. I'm pretty listless and can't string a sentence together. I need rest and good aftercare if it has been kinky/bdsm related sex.

With oral I can reach a point of intensity when I need to switch positions or stop.. But it depends on the nature of play. I can go way beyond my limit if that's consensually the game.

By *reg45Man 21 weeks ago

durham

"I love pinning a guy down when he can't take anymore"
I love this

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’ve been with a few partners who after climaxing through my oral caress have promptly clamped their legs shut tightly (I just managed to pull my head back in the nick of time - this was some James Bond like material here good folks!) and curl their arms over their boobs in an almost defensive posture as they have been rendered too sensitive to be even touched.

A minute or so later however, the said hypersensitivity tends to dissipate and the main event may commence…

By *eatrice BadinageWoman 21 weeks ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I get this, if he carries on stimulating after I orgasm, I get involuntary leg twitches, a couple of minutes cuddle, to desensitise and they stop

By *mf123Man 21 weeks ago

the space between spaces

Im very lucky to have such wonderful memories

By *xcited And CuriousCouple 21 weeks ago

Dublin

"I love pinning a guy down when he can't take anymore"

Mr here.

This is fantastic! Mrs has done this for me a few times, both orally and by hand. It's unbearable but feels amazing. It's often kept me hard and wanting to go again asap.

Being pinned down or restrained would bring it on another level.

I may get this sometimes. Perhaps it's just an excellent orgasm. I shake and tremble when it happens, and occasionally get a very powerful sensation in my lower back and it feels like I can't move. Not complaining though

By *hriscooperMan 21 weeks ago

Warrington

I get this especially when Im being sucked as I cum..

The orgasm is ridiculously intense and the afterwards the head of my cock is so sensitive every time it's touched by her tongue it makes my hips shoot backwards..

I bit like when you touch a snails eye... Haha

» Add a new message to this topic