FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The official New Year's Eve evening thread

The official New Year's Eve evening thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman 18 weeks ago

little house on the praire

Well here it is the official new years thread.

Welcome ladies, gentleman, tvs and non binary.

Whether your a regular poster, occasional poster, newbie or lurker come and join us.

This is for general chit chat through out the night.

Tell us where you are in the house, what you are wearing, drinking and watching/listening too.

I'm expecting the thread to be a bit quite to start with them pick up later.

So come and join me xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ildo_swagginsthe3rdWoman 18 weeks ago

Wales

Hello!

I'm in my open plan living room/kitchen, wearing my house clothes. Only non alcoholic beverages so far this evening but that could change later x

What about you x

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 18 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Good evening

Currently watching the Goonies. A bunch of noisy teens in the other room

Popping round to a friend's house for a bit too.

Outfit is jeans, a vest top and my favourite cardi.

Xx

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 18 weeks ago

Ends

Second

By *elix SightedMan 18 weeks ago

Your internet

Hello DS and hello everyone. A happy New Year’s Eve to you all.

I’m at home watching tv because my plans fell through. Got a great view from my 2nd floor balcony doors so hoping to see fireworks! Even if that is only when Britney-Sue finds out that her boyfriend, Elvis, has been banging her best friend Khaleesi and it all kicks off at what was already the least classy house better ever held.

By *otSoPoshWoman 18 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Hello DS and hello everyone. A happy New Year’s Eve to you all.

I’m at home watching tv because my plans fell through. Got a great view from my 2nd floor balcony doors so hoping to see fireworks! Even if that is only when Britney-Sue finds out that her boyfriend, Elvis, has been banging her best friend Khaleesi and it all kicks off at what was already the least classy house better ever held."

You!

By *agnar73Man 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

I refuse to use the term New Year’s Eve. It’s Hogmanay!

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 18 weeks ago

Southampton

Hey everyone I'm at home laying on the bed with my husband...in my birthday suit watching a Netflix series called Godless...

Ends

[Removed by poster at 31/12/23 19:06:35]

"Hello!

I'm in my open plan living room/kitchen, wearing my house clothes. Only non alcoholic beverages so far this evening but that could change later x

What about you x"

Forgot to say about me. I'm in my living room to the side of the window in my ladies Parker knoll chair and I'm wearing a red oodie

Ends

THIRD. fgs.

Hello all. I’m about to do bedtime before having a friend over. Might watch a film and then I’ll send them off so I can be in bed for when the fireworks wake my daughter up.

My finance is out living her best life and I’m hoping she gets to have a first MFM to end her year

Ends

"THIRD. fgs.

Hello all. I’m about to do bedtime before having a friend over. Might watch a film and then I’ll send them off so I can be in bed for when the fireworks wake my daughter up.

My finance is out living her best life and I’m hoping she gets to have a first MFM to end her year "

Fiancé * ffs. I’m going to bed

By *otSoPoshWoman 18 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I'm at my desk, sorting receipts. Because I'm rock n roll.

Wearing pyjama bottoms which shall be known as "lounge pants" when I walk the dogs in 20 mins... and a jumper cos it is cold.

Watching some random woman on YouTube doing craft that is making me want to and I'm drinking coffee.

Have a lovely evening all, and HNY

By *et and WillingCouple 18 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Mrs W&W asleep on sofa after doing a 10 hour shift .

By *entlemanFoxMan 18 weeks ago

North East / London

Bit under the weather, so staying in tonight.

Watching North by Northwest on iPlayer with the .

I've got the lottery programme on itv in the background.

Coronation street starts at 8

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman 18 weeks ago

Manchester

I'm about to do bedtime and then shower etc and chat with a sexy friend (or more).

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

well, i was going out.. now im all dressed up with nowhere to go. so bed and a film i guess Px

By *abioMan 18 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am just getting ready to go out… so all you good folk have a bloody good evening!!!

Have a sherry or 2 for me!!!

By *abulousBumPussyWoman 18 weeks ago

Mystery Machine

Hi, in the living room, trying to decide what to watch / listen to. Dinners cooking, I’m wearing dungarees, a scooby doo tshirt and long woolly socks. My Oodie may join my dungarees soon.

I’m too old to remember all the other things I was supposed to mention. Soz!

By *affron40Woman 18 weeks ago

manchester

Evening Diamond et al

I’m snug as a bug in my loungewear sat in my sensible chair next to my sofa watching tellybox with the dogs. Currently watching some murder as nothing was grabbing me. Might have a nosy at Corrie in a bit. Vimto only here..

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple 18 weeks ago

Debauchery

I've just lined my stomach with chicken and chips, Hades is about to take over the bathroom for the next hour or so (it takes time to get his hair looking good..) and I'm going to slip into some tight little number, stick on my lippy before we head out for the evening

I expect Hades to be carrying me home later while I declare to random strangers that I love them

Cherry x

Happy New Year all!

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’m making a massive roast dinner. Turkey and all the trimmings. I didn’t do it at Christmas so I’m doing it now. Just making the gravy …

Well I've eaten my first course of nibbles. Beef, chorizo, marinated sun dried tomatoes and olives. May have some cheese about 11 if I feel peckish.

Haven't started the prosecco yet

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 18 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"I’m making a massive roast dinner. Turkey and all the trimmings. I didn’t do it at Christmas so I’m doing it now. Just making the gravy …"

Nice! Please note the cowboy hat.

J

By *itygamesMan 18 weeks ago

UK

well im walking down the boozer for a few pints ...as me mum says with birthdays and new year , always celebrate it big style just incase its your last one .....bit of truth in that saying i guess.

By *andC2023Couple 18 weeks ago

CAMBERLEY

We are currently playing gta in chilled clothes. Was planning on going out tonight but found out I have pneumonia so no going out for us

Southampton

"We are currently playing gta in chilled clothes. Was planning on going out tonight but found out I have pneumonia so no going out for us "

Oh bloody hell! Get well soon !

By *rMonkeyMan 18 weeks ago

In the middle

We've managed to rehome 4 XL bully dogs today, raised funds for another 3 to be registered, insured, spayed/neutered so the owners dont have to give them up. 2 are being driven to Scotland to save them.

Another 11 in this rehoming centre that are likely to be euthanised as time is running out. There's another 30 or so in the local area at different centres as well.

Just spending time with them all and make sure they know someone loves them. I'll never see them again and its killing me. I'd rather be here than celebrating the though.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 18 weeks ago

Wherever

Good evening everyone,

I’m in my kitchen washing up after dinner, while kids are upstairs playing Animal Crossing, I will be joining them for the rest of the evening.

I’m wearing fleece Christmas pants and pink hoodie with mayo stains.

Going to have a long bath and a little cry shortly as I’m feeling a little bit of a drop coming from my meet last night.

Hopefully asleep by 10 and not woken up by the fireworks.

Happy NYE everyone

Southampton

"I’m making a massive roast dinner. Turkey and all the trimmings. I didn’t do it at Christmas so I’m doing it now. Just making the gravy …"

And a good stuffing??

By *obilebottomMan 18 weeks ago

All over

Hello everyone. Just a lazy night, waiting for the fireworks mayhem later. I have neighbours who like to live la vida loca. I may join them for a drink for no more than 5 mins. I will need to change into a taxedo or something as currently in my sexy lounging gear just about to get my gob on some lovely balls. It's spicy meatballs on rice tonight. Niyce and easy and I do all the prep too for a lunch with a few people tomorrow. Just watching the big bash on TV. Will put some music later and pour one or two consecutive glasses of the bubbly stuff. Cheers everyone. Ps, thank you for being such a good and welcoming bunch

By *S chanel demarTV/TS 18 weeks ago

peterborough

"I refuse to use the term New Year’s Eve. It’s Hogmanay!"

Bur bur bur...God save YOUR King

By *andC2023Couple 18 weeks ago

CAMBERLEY

"We are currently playing gta in chilled clothes. Was planning on going out tonight but found out I have pneumonia so no going out for us

Oh bloody hell! Get well soon !"

Thank you

All over

"We've managed to rehome 4 XL bully dogs today, raised funds for another 3 to be registered, insured, spayed/neutered so the owners dont have to give them up. 2 are being driven to Scotland to save them.

Another 11 in this rehoming centre that are likely to be euthanised as time is running out. There's another 30 or so in the local area at different centres as well.

Just spending time with them all and make sure they know someone loves them. I'll never see them again and its killing me. I'd rather be here than celebrating the though."

Very admirable, well done you

"We are currently playing gta in chilled clothes. Was planning on going out tonight but found out I have pneumonia so no going out for us "
Get well soon

By *ora the explorerWoman 18 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"We've managed to rehome 4 XL bully dogs today, raised funds for another 3 to be registered, insured, spayed/neutered so the owners dont have to give them up. 2 are being driven to Scotland to save them.

Just spending time with them all and make sure they know someone loves them. I'll never see them again and its killing me. I'd rather be here than celebrating the though."

Good on you Mr M. Bloody good on you x

It's been all over my Facebook all day and they've managed to remove quite a few. We'll done for what you are doing xx

By *affron40Woman 18 weeks ago

manchester

Ah Monkey this is heartbreaking

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan 18 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

"I've just lined my stomach with chicken and chips, Hades is about to take over the bathroom for the next hour or so (it takes time to get his hair looking good..) and I'm going to slip into some tight little number, stick on my lippy before we head out for the evening

I expect Hades to be carrying me home later while I declare to random strangers that I love them

Cherry x

Happy New Year all!

"

This is the kinda night I need ..

Have fun and Happy New year

By *viatrixWoman 18 weeks ago

Back in Gatwick!

Just back from panto. Kids are old enough to roll their eyes but we keep going.

Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off so a bit anxious and stressed but done my bit of studying and preparing, so should be ok.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 18 weeks ago

Wherever

By *exbecs12Woman 18 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

"Well here it is the official new years thread.

Whether your a regular poster, occasional poster, newbie or lurker come and join us.

Tell us where you are in the house, what you are wearing, drinking and watching/listening too.

So come and join me xx"

In my open plan kitchen waiting for veg to cook, have dinner, last bath, last hair wash of 2023,pamper my feet, file nails.. Paint nails.

By *S chanel demarTV/TS 18 weeks ago

peterborough

Doing nothing so staying in with my doggy. Happy new to all (but not to the profiles who block trans from contacting them- loads in this thread, lol.....)

Special thanks and love to the "modern" people who support the trans community. It isn't easy xxxx

By *issy_named_cTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Can't wait for 2023 to be done.

It's been a fucking horrible and immensely damaging year.

I can't summon the will the be arsed about 12pm and the bells and really hope no one knocks on the door after midnight

By *tephanjMan 18 weeks ago

Kettering

Good on you it's not the dogs fault it's mostly bad owners that have caused this, please keep up the good work

I'm counting down the minutes until 8 as I promised myself I wouldn't open the prosecco until then. Have you all started on the alcohol?

All over

"I'm counting down the minutes until 8 as I promised myself I wouldn't open the prosecco until then. Have you all started on the alcohol?"

I just opened a bottle of clementine and cran erry bucksfizz someone gave me. Is blooming good, I tell you and will do for starters, cheers.

"I'm counting down the minutes until 8 as I promised myself I wouldn't open the prosecco until then. Have you all started on the alcohol?

I just opened a bottle of clementine and cran erry bucksfizz someone gave me. Is blooming good, I tell you and will do for starters, cheers."

Sounds really nice. I only have a bottle of prosecco and a rioja left as greedy guts drank all her new years eve alcohol

All over

"I'm counting down the minutes until 8 as I promised myself I wouldn't open the prosecco until then. Have you all started on the alcohol?

I just opened a bottle of clementine and cran erry bucksfizz someone gave me. Is blooming good, I tell you and will do for starters, cheers.Sounds really nice. I only have a bottle of prosecco and a rioja left as greedy guts drank all her new years eve alcohol "

If the rioja is red, don't mix your drinking

I just opened a bottle of clementine and cran erry bucksfizz someone gave me. Is blooming good, I tell you and will do for starters, cheers.Sounds really nice. I only have a bottle of prosecco and a rioja left as greedy guts drank all her new years eve alcohol

If the rioja is red, don't mix your drinking "

I'm not really planning on drinking it. It's there for an emergency

All over

I just opened a bottle of clementine and cran erry bucksfizz someone gave me. Is blooming good, I tell you and will do for starters, cheers.Sounds really nice. I only have a bottle of prosecco and a rioja left as greedy guts drank all her new years eve alcohol

If the rioja is red, don't mix your drinking I'm not really planning on drinking it. It's there for an emergency"

Hahaha

By *ittlebirdWoman 18 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening OP and the other beautiful ones.

Hope you’re all smiling this evening. Kisses all round

"Good evening OP and the other beautiful ones.

Hope you’re all smiling this evening. Kisses all round "

Hello _ittlebird. Are you joining us this evening?

The Big Smoke

Hope you’re all smiling this evening. Kisses all round Hello _ittlebird. Are you joining us this evening?"

I am darling. I was only joking yesterday about getting a cock or two. I’m in my jammies

Hope you’re all smiling this evening. Kisses all round Hello _ittlebird. Are you joining us this evening?

I am darling. I was only joking yesterday about getting a cock or two. I’m in my jammies "

where in the house are you and have you started on the alcohol yet

The Big Smoke

Hope you’re all smiling this evening. Kisses all round Hello _ittlebird. Are you joining us this evening?

I am darling. I was only joking yesterday about getting a cock or two. I’m in my jammies where in the house are you and have you started on the alcohol yet"

I’m on the sofa with a cuppa right now. Might have a little drop or two soon. Have you cracked the booze beautiful? Xx

All over

I am darling. I was only joking yesterday about getting a cock or two. I’m in my jammies "

You probably meant cockatoo, blooming predictor

The Big Smoke

I am darling. I was only joking yesterday about getting a cock or two. I’m in my jammies

You probably meant cockatoo, blooming predictor "

I know right. Damn autocarrot

By *othlikeitlotsCouple 18 weeks ago

CARDIFF

Taxi coming at 8.15.deciding what dress to wear over my new Christmas undies. X

I am darling. I was only joking yesterday about getting a cock or two. I’m in my jammies where in the house are you and have you started on the alcohol yet

I’m on the sofa with a cuppa right now. Might have a little drop or two soon. Have you cracked the booze beautiful? Xx"

No I'm holding off. The longer i leave it the longer it will last

By *rAitchMan 18 weeks ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

I'm in tee shirt and lounge pants laid out on the old Chesterfield. Just watched Repair Shop on the telly. Had a Chinese takeaway an hour ago - well, half of it, but might have to finish it off as I'm still peckish. No drink yet, but no doubt there will be a cheeky one later on.

All over

"Taxi coming at 8.15.deciding what dress to wear over my new Christmas undies. X"

Just a big fur (faux of course) will do

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 18 weeks ago

Norwich

We are off to the Annex in King’s Lynn.

Looking forward to M in her new outfit, hopefully get some pics to put up later. If not during definitely the after party back at ours.

The Big Smoke

I am darling. I was only joking yesterday about getting a cock or two. I’m in my jammies where in the house are you and have you started on the alcohol yet

I’m on the sofa with a cuppa right now. Might have a little drop or two soon. Have you cracked the booze beautiful? XxNo I'm holding off. The longer i leave it the longer it will last"

I like your thinking…

"I'm in tee shirt and lounge pants laid out on the old Chesterfield. Just watched Repair Shop on the telly. Had a Chinese takeaway an hour ago - well, half of it, but might have to finish it off as I'm still peckish. No drink yet, but no doubt there will be a cheeky one later on. "
Chesterfield get you lol. I'm going to have cheese if I'm peckish later

All over

"Taxi coming at 8.15.deciding what dress to wear over my new Christmas undies. X

Just a big fur (faux of course) will do "

coat*

By *icence to thrillMan 18 weeks ago

Barnsley

No time to die .....

Happy New year ....all above

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Bristol

I'm in my room

Wearing grey sweat pants and a white hoodie

Drinking cheapo beer from Aldi

And listening to Knower

It's a lonely night for me tonight I'm afraid to say...

Happy new year all

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple 18 weeks ago

Debauchery

"I've just lined my stomach with chicken and chips, Hades is about to take over the bathroom for the next hour or so (it takes time to get his hair looking good..) and I'm going to slip into some tight little number, stick on my lippy before we head out for the evening

Cherry x

Happy New Year all!

Have fun and Happy New year "

You too fella!

Hades & Cherry

x

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan 18 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

Cherry x

Happy New Year all!

Have fun and Happy New year

You too fella!

Hades & Cherry

x"

You too

"I'm in my room

And listening to Knower

Happy new year all "

Come and keep posting on this thread. Most of us are home alone for one reason or another

By *rAitchMan 18 weeks ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"I'm in tee shirt and lounge pants laid out on the old Chesterfield. Just watched Repair Shop on the telly. Had a Chinese takeaway an hour ago - well, half of it, but might have to finish it off as I'm still peckish. No drink yet, but no doubt there will be a cheeky one later on. Chesterfield get you lol. I'm going to have cheese if I'm peckish later"

I was given it, but it goes well with the place I live in. Ooh, cheese, now there's a thought.

"I'm in tee shirt and lounge pants laid out on the old Chesterfield. Just watched Repair Shop on the telly. Had a Chinese takeaway an hour ago - well, half of it, but might have to finish it off as I'm still peckish. No drink yet, but no doubt there will be a cheeky one later on. Chesterfield get you lol. I'm going to have cheese if I'm peckish later

I was given it, but it goes well with the place I live in. Ooh, cheese, now there's a thought. "

I bought a smallish cheese board and haven't started it yet so tonight could be the night lol

By *aptain Caveman41Man 18 weeks ago

Home

Happy new year everyone from a caveman with a chest infection

By *reeSpiritElleWoman 18 weeks ago

Near the Beach

Happy New Years Eve everyone

This year, especially this past week, has been really emotionally tough and I wasn't looking forward to today. I was crying from the moment I woke up this morning. But, a friend came over earlier and persuaded me to go and see Wonka with them. And I'm so glad I did. It's a fantastic film. We laughed so much. And most importantly, it let me forget about all my crap for a couple of hours.

I'm now going for a soak in the bath, get into my pj's, stick the telly on and tuck into the Chinese that's just been delivered - ordered crispy duck pancakes as a treat. Yum!

Thank you Diamond for creating this thread It sounds like you are all having a fab evening. Hope to pop back in later xx

All over

"I'm in my room

And listening to Knower

Happy new year all "

Happy New Year too

"Happy New Years Eve everyone

This year, especially this past week, has been really emotionally tough and I wasn't looking forward to today. I was crying from the moment I woke up this morning. But, a friend came over earlier and persuaded me to go and see Wonka with them. And I'm so glad I did. It's a fantastic film. We laughed so much. And most importantly, it let me forget about all my crap for a couple of hours.

I'm now going for a soak in the bath, get into my pj's, stick the telly on and tuck into the Chinese that's just been delivered - ordered crispy duck pancakes as a treat. Yum!

Thank you Diamond for creating this thread It sounds like you are all having a fab evening. Hope to pop back in later xx"

Glad your feeling better. I love crispy duck pancakes. Yummy

By *xciter7169Man 18 weeks ago

The Midlands

"I'm in tee shirt and lounge pants laid out on the old Chesterfield. Just watched Repair Shop on the telly. Had a Chinese takeaway an hour ago - well, half of it, but might have to finish it off as I'm still peckish. No drink yet, but no doubt there will be a cheeky one later on. Chesterfield get you lol. I'm going to have cheese if I'm peckish later

I was given it, but it goes well with the place I live in. Ooh, cheese, now there's a thought. I bought a smallish cheese board and haven't started it yet so tonight could be the night lol"

If its Mrs Kirkhams,dont eat it

I was given it, but it goes well with the place I live in. Ooh, cheese, now there's a thought. I bought a smallish cheese board and haven't started it yet so tonight could be the night lol

If its Mrs Kirkhams,dont eat it "

lol no. Its just one from aldi

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 18 weeks ago

Next Door

Evening fellow fabbers.

Just munching my way through a steak dinner.

By *estarossa.Woman 18 weeks ago

Flagrante

Good Evening Diamonds and co, currently relaxing with Meg 2 and my hound, not quite got to pjs yet but considering it.

All over

"Good Evening Diamonds and co, currently relaxing with Meg 2 and my hound, not quite got to pjs yet but considering it."

Do it. Most of us are in them though I have to ho round to neighbours to show my face and obviously it is not a pj party so will have to wear something appropriate

"Good Evening Diamonds and co, currently relaxing with Meg 2 and my hound, not quite got to pjs yet but considering it."
Haven't seen you for ages. Have you started on the alcohol yet?

The Midlands

I was given it, but it goes well with the place I live in. Ooh, cheese, now there's a thought. I bought a smallish cheese board and haven't started it yet so tonight could be the night lol

If its Mrs Kirkhams,dont eat it lol no. Its just one from aldi"

Ive got some ritz crackers ere,if you want one give me a shout,got pickled onions too

By *reeSpiritElleWoman 18 weeks ago

Near the Beach

"Happy New Years Eve everyone

Thank you Diamond for creating this thread It sounds like you are all having a fab evening. Hope to pop back in later xxGlad your feeling better. I love crispy duck pancakes. Yummy"

Thanks lovely From what I'm reading, most people are in pjs or comfie loungewear. A NYE pyjama party on a swingers site..that's definitely a first for me

"Evening fellow fabbers.

Just munching my way through a steak dinner.

"

Sounds good. I cooked a joint of beef and been having it the last few days

By *ife NinjaMan 18 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Bathtime soon. Bacon sandwiches devoured. My son already in his pj's. Looking forward to an early night

By *eatrice BadinageWoman 18 weeks ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Happy new year Diamond

Will be an early night, ready to de santa the house tomorrow

By *esafinadOHolyNightMan 18 weeks ago

Belfast

In my bedroom, shorts and hoodie, dinner finished, drinking water, and listening to the unmistakable base of House music coming from the bar near by.

Evening all

Good evening Diamond OG Smiles

Good evening everyone

I've had a kip this afternoon to break the insomnia, watched the goodies, had a hot hot hot bath

Got my jammies on, steak pie and chips cooking for dinner whilst I watch strongman and then cuddle the cat whilst the silly d*unks fight outside later

Happy New Year to all

By *inky_couple2020Couple 18 weeks ago

North West

We're at the in-laws (his parent's house). All his siblings and associated partners, plus children are here, and a hoarde of dogs too. Having a good time, actually!

By *estarossa.Woman 18 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Good Evening Diamonds and co, currently relaxing with Meg 2 and my hound, not quite got to pjs yet but considering it.Haven't seen you for ages. Have you started on the alcohol yet?"

I haven't, its remiss of me! How about you?

All over

"We're at the in-laws (his parent's house). All his siblings and associated partners, plus children are here, and a hoarde of dogs too. Having a good time, actually! "

Sounds great, enjoy and a happy new year

"Good Evening Diamonds and co, currently relaxing with Meg 2 and my hound, not quite got to pjs yet but considering it.Haven't seen you for ages. Have you started on the alcohol yet?

I haven't, its remiss of me! How about you?"

I've just this minute started I was holding off.

Good evening to all those that sneaked in while I popped off. All get yourselves comfortable and join in

All over

"Good Evening Diamonds and co, currently relaxing with Meg 2 and my hound, not quite got to pjs yet but considering it.Haven't seen you for ages. Have you started on the alcohol yet?

I haven't, its remiss of me! How about you?I've just this minute started I was holding off."

I am getting tipsy already, must slow down. I don't want misbehaving

[Removed by poster at 31/12/23 20:48:53]

I haven't, its remiss of me! How about you?I've just this minute started I was holding off.

I am getting tipsy already, must slow down. I don't want misbehaving "

what are you on now

By *ellaseasWoman 18 weeks ago

catch me if you can

Good evening everyone

Southampton

"Good evening everyone "

Hello

By *oody BMan 18 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

I’m so not well. I don’t think I’ll manage the night.

Soon I’m going to be in bed. Naked. But snotty.

By *oodmessMan 18 weeks ago

yumsville

I've had 3 spritza's and I've got my joggers on, I can tell now it's gonna be messy. Hold me back people!

"Good evening everyone "
Good evening and welcome

"I’m so not well. I don’t think I’ll manage the night.

Soon I’m going to be in bed. Naked. But snotty. "

You poor thing. Do you need a nurse

"I've had 3 spritza's and I've got my joggers on, I can tell now it's gonna be messy. Hold me back people!"
Stay here and carry on

All over

I haven't, its remiss of me! How about you?I've just this minute started I was holding off.

I am getting tipsy already, must slow down. I don't want misbehaving what are you on now"

I had that clementine bucksfizz, too sweet so on prosecco now but had some wine with meal earlier I have to be good as going to the neighbours later though only staying for a quick drink

By *atureGuy62Man 18 weeks ago

DE7

So come and join me xx"

Drinking the last of the hook watching squid game for the first time

By *ellaseasWoman 18 weeks ago

catch me if you can

Tissues next to the bed not just for the wank tonight then woody?

By *atureGuy62Man 18 weeks ago

DE7

So come and join me xx

Drinking the last of the gin watching squid game for the first time "

I mean gin

Soon I’m going to be in bed. Naked. But snotty. You poor thing. Do you need a nurse"

I think I need a pint of night nurse. it a naked nurse. One of them would make me feel better

I am getting tipsy already, must slow down. I don't want misbehaving what are you on now

I had that clementine bucksfizz, too sweet so on prosecco now but had some wine with meal earlier I have to be good as going to the neighbours later though only staying for a quick drink "

You will have to come back and tell us how you got on

Southampton

Oh no, hope its not that virus I had a month ago hope you feel better soon xx

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Nice! Please note the cowboy hat. "

Julie! You look … rakish!

So come and join me xx

Drinking the last of the gin watching squid game for the first time I mean gin "

welcome and enjoy the film

Evening everyone. Hope everyone is having a nice evening.

Happy New Year to you all and hope 2024 brings you everything you want

"Evening everyone. Hope everyone is having a nice evening.

Happy New Year to you all and hope 2024 brings you everything you want "

Happy new year to you as well

By *andyfloss2000Woman 18 weeks ago

ashford

In the bath with a glass of wine! X

All over

"In the bath with a glass of wine! X"

Decadent

Not in

"In the bath with a glass of wine! X"
Welcome candyfloss enjoy it

"Not in "
Hello wonko you little cutie pie are you joining us

Apologies if I miss anyone out when replying I'm not very good at it

By *andy ballsMan 18 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

Hi OP.At home watching Saltburn with family. Bath wanking scene bit awks lol

Happy chatting to friends and a quiet drink rather than a mad one.

Oh t-shirt and jeans

By *altireStallionMan 18 weeks ago

Stirlingshire

Evening all! Happy Hogmanay

Cuppa tea, shortbread and Gone in 60 seconds on the telly for me to celebrate the end of year/birthday.

"Hi OP.At home watching Saltburn with family. Bath wanking scene bit awks lol

Happy chatting to friends and a quiet drink rather than a mad one.

Oh t-shirt and jeans "

Welcome. I've never seen that. Sounds raunchy

By *annyNorthMan 18 weeks ago

London

Flats being renovated so I’m staying with friends who definitely don’t party!

Will have to try and sneak in a cheeky wank at some point

Have a great one everyone!

"Flats being renovated so I’m staying with friends who definitely don’t party!

Have a great one everyone!"

Welcome. Best be on your best behaviour then

All over

"Flats being renovated so I’m staying with friends who definitely don’t party!

Have a great one everyone!Welcome. Best be on your best behaviour then"

No, it's new year's eve, lets all misbehave a little. Bottoms up

It's getting a bit warm in here

By *imi_RougeWoman 18 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I'm in bed already, with a couple of cats for company, trying to ignore the fireworks

All over

"It's getting a bit warm in here"

Under the collar

"I'm in bed already, with a couple of cats for company, trying to ignore the fireworks"
Lucky for me my cats usually sleep through the fireworks

By *he normsterMan 18 weeks ago

belfast

"I'm in bed already, with a couple of cats for company, trying to ignore the fireworks"

Really am watching Jesse Stone 5 USA NOW

go watch with the cats oh I have 2

By *agneto.Man 18 weeks ago

Bham

Happy new year fabsters

"Happy new year fabsters "
Happy new year

By *ilth N KinkCouple 18 weeks ago

Gloucester

Hello. Currently sat with a bottle of red watching Netflix.

Happy New Year all xoxo

The Midlands

Showered,shaved and just opened the bar,a nice craft ale going down nicely,watcing Resident Evil:Retribution,got the sound down actually,listening to Planet Rock Party.

By *GermanInLondonMan 18 weeks ago

London

Hi OP and all.

I am in my bed in PJs. Just waiting for the washing machine to finish then another load.

By *hagTonightMan 18 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I wish you all a happy new year

Southampton

"Hi OP and all.

I am in my bed in PJs. Just waiting for the washing machine to finish then another load.

"

Happy new year x

"Hello. Currently sat with a bottle of red watching Netflix.

Happy New Year all xoxo "

I can't decide to open a bottle or not now the prosecco has nearly gone

All over

[Removed by poster at 31/12/23 21:40:20]

By *ophieslutTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Central

Evening Diamond and all

"Hi OP and all.

"

Get it all done tonight it's bad luck to do it new years day

All over

Happy New Year all xoxo I can't decide to open a bottle or not now the prosecco has nearly gone"

Oh go on, I did

"I wish you all a happy new year "
Hey shag. Happy new year

Do you need a cuddle buddy (or rather please be mine?)

I promise not to sneeze in your direction.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Central

Happy New Year all xoxo I can't decide to open a bottle or not now the prosecco has nearly gone"

I've just had grapes as I've had too much booze

"Evening Diamond and all "
Hi Sophie are you coming to join us

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 18 weeks ago

Next Door

"I'm in bed already, with a couple of cats for company, trying to ignore the fireworksLucky for me my cats usually sleep through the fireworks"

I've got 2 cats, one is fast asleep on my bed, the other one (she's very nervous/timid), is out and won't come in.

The dog is snoring, she was barking earlier at the fireworks

By *he normsterMan 18 weeks ago

belfast

Jesse Stone on 5 USA NOW

Very good oh and 2 cats beside me

Sleeping

Happy New Year

All over

Happy New Year all xoxo I can't decide to open a bottle or not now the prosecco has nearly gone

I've just had grapes as I've had too much booze "

I am sure I heard somewhete you should not mix grapes and drink. No idea why

"I'm in bed already, with a couple of cats for company, trying to ignore the fireworksLucky for me my cats usually sleep through the fireworks

I've got 2 cats, one is fast asleep on my bed, the other one (she's very nervous/timid), is out and won't come in.

The dog is snoring, she was barking earlier at the fireworks "

Luckily fireworks haven't started here

By *agneto.Man 18 weeks ago

Bham

On the sofa. I've got a zero. Struggling to find something to watch. I may have a white russian in a minute.

London

"Hi OP and all.

Happy new year x"

Happy new year! Hope to catch up soon!

I’ve been making daiquiris for everyone before they go out and then I’m going to snuggle under a heated throw, watch a good film and see in the bells.

Working a night shift tomorrow so looking forward to feeling fresh.

Also making lots of Fab plans for ‘24

All over

"Hi OP and all.

Happy new year x

Happy new year! Hope to catch up soon! "

And happy New Year to you too

London

"Hi OP and all.

Get it all done tonight it's bad luck to do it new years day"

Thanks for giving me the perfect excuse to be lazy tomorrow

"On the sofa. I've got a zero. Struggling to find something to watch. I may have a white russian in a minute. "
Treat yourself. I've got some dance programme on channel 5

By *cflirtyMan 18 weeks ago

Hampshire/Surrey

Happy New Year everyone xxx

Took the dog out earlier tonight to beat the bangs! Washing done, daughter chatting to her friends online in her room, chilling with a drink and playlist on

"

I am sure I heard somewhete you should not mix grapes and drink. No idea why "

Is it not grapes and grain?

Or is that something else all together?

By *oxic1998Woman 18 weeks ago

Belfast

Happy New year everyone xx

Just at home and eating a bowl of chips with cheese and salad cream

All over

"

Or is that something else all together? "

Not really sure, will let you know another tome. Currently I am enjoying being a tad tipsy.

By *xfordjohnMan 18 weeks ago

Oxford

So come and join me xx"

In my office room, looking at Fab forums on my laptop, normal clothes and going off to bed soon - not waiting for the magic hour.

By *cflirtyMan 18 weeks ago

Hampshire/Surrey

"

Or is that something else all together? "

I think the saying goes....

Beer before wine and you'll be fine

Wine before ber and you'll feel a bit queer

Each to their own hehe

So come and join me xx

In my office room, looking at Fab forums on my laptop, normal clothes and going off to bed soon - not waiting for the magic hour."

are you not having a drink

Evening, failed to go to bed so far.

Southampton

"Evening, failed to go to bed so far."

Good evening

By *yesgreenMan 18 weeks ago

north and south

So come and join me xx

In my office room, looking at Fab forums on my laptop, normal clothes and going off to bed soon - not waiting for the magic hour."

Red tie pvc shirt red belt Elvis is playing and drinking champagne happy New Year’s Day everyone xo

By *udding RoseWoman 18 weeks ago

Somewhere out there

Evening, happy new year to you all!! Good riddance to 2023 and ring in the New Year, a better year hopefully!!!

I hope some of ye will pop over to the Irish forum and say hello, you'd be more than welcome!!

By *inkyCouple812Couple 18 weeks ago

South Wales

Evening all! I'm up through midnight as always, let out the old and see in the new. Black Books on and a few wines as tradition

M

"

Not really sure, will let you know another tome. Currently I am enjoying being a tad tipsy. "

Glad to hear it! Think it’s to do with not mixing wine with spirits but it might be a bit late for that!

Happy new year all!

I found a bit of baileys in the cupboard saves me opening the bottle of red and I've bought the olives in to nibble at

"

I think the saying goes....

Beer before wine and you'll be fine

Wine before ber and you'll feel a bit queer

Each to their own hehe"

I like your version!

All over

"I found a bit of baileys in the cupboard saves me opening the bottle of red and I've bought the olives in to nibble at"

That's great, I got my olives out too

"Happy new year all! "
Happy new year