FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > RIP

RIP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this thread is JUST for the people wishing to saying something about Jade Goodie who sadily died this morning.

please if u want to talk about anything other then jade open a new thread this is not the place to do it.

RIP jade, feel for your boys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My heart goes out to her boys and the rest off her family

What a girl she was,love her or hate her she adored her babies and lived her life to the full

I was hoping she would make it through Mothers day,such a shame she could,nt hold out for one more day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a great shame,God bless her and her boys. We didn't follow the saga of her post Big Brother life but can understand the grief and pain she went through and what her family must be feeling now.

XXXX

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Its a terrible way to go ....and hats off to her she used it to look after her babes and to publicise her illness ...glad she lasted till mothers day which is what she wanted ..

mr x

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

To a truely inspirational woman who has probably saved a lot of lives and brought the worlds attention to a disease that can be cured if caught early enough.....

May your babies take on your courage and your tenacity....

May they grow up with your spirit and zest for life....

May they remember their mother as the mum who fought til the end to ensure their future......

May they remember her with love.....

R.I.P to a very very courageous woman.

» Add a new message to this topic