FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let's Get Physical...

Let's Get Physical...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eli OP   Woman 17 weeks ago

I'll know it when I find it.

No, it's not about sex.

Is there a particular body type that you find more attractive than others? Are you a fan of the "natural" look or do you prefer something else?

Any physical features you really like on a person?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ycanNightsMan 17 weeks ago

Workington

"No, it's not about sex.

Is there a particular body type that you find more attractive than others? Are you a fan of the "natural" look or do you prefer something else?

Any physical features you really like on a person?"

As for body type ... No not really. I like someone to be comfortable in themselves.

But I do love a really good shaped butt...

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 17 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Um. I don't think so?

I am always drawn to excessively feminine women on a purely aesthetic level when I think of pretty people I guess.

But if someone interests and excites me then I don't think it matters at all. The people I adore have been all shapes and sizes

By *oody BMan 17 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

"….

Actually - nipples.

By *a LunaWoman 17 weeks ago

Wales

Not really. I do like men who look like they’re outdoorsy - fresh cheeked, windswept, strong looking but not in an overly muscular way, sparkly eyes. Covered in muck. Wearing boots. And when you snuggle into them they smell like line dried laundry and have rough hands.

But no, no particular type!

By *icecouple561Couple 17 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My likes for men are

Slim to rugby build, tall, well groomed. I like them to be smartly dressed and smelling of a nice aftershave. I also like an alternative look on a guy, eyeliner etc. I like biker leathers too. Oh and well fitted jeans and a tight white tee shirt. I like a kind face, nice eyes, clean hair nicely styled and clean shaven face. There's something about a cross dressing guy too.

I'm straight but I like to see women with great make up, good hair, dressed to suit their body shape. I love a gorgeous evening gown, a great dress, ripped jeans. In fact we like loads of different clothing styles in women as long as they're worn with confidence. I love short hair and very long hair.

"No, it's not about sex.

As for body type ... No not really. I like someone to be comfortable in themselves.

But I do love a really good shaped butt... "

Ah, is that because of your predilection for thuddy things going on said good shaped bum?

I need to get one of those.

By *icecouple561Couple 17 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh I like men's fore arms, shoulders and necks.

I like women's eyes

By *stellaWoman 17 weeks ago

London

I really don’t appear to have a type. It’s just about the connection and whether they make me smile, it appears to have been the case with a very diverse range of physicalities to date.

"Um. I don't think so?

I am always drawn to excessively feminine women on a purely aesthetic level when I think of pretty people I guess.

But if someone interests and excites me then I don't think it matters at all. The people I adore have been all shapes and sizes "

What does an excessively feminine woman look like, to you? Humour me, it sounds like a daft question but I'm trying to bridge the gap in perception.

By *viatrixWoman 17 weeks ago

Back in Gatwick!

Yes.

In men, I am attracted to a flat, taut, toned belly. Not a six pack. Just a flat and deliciously toned tummy. I can spend lots of time licking and biting it…

This is pretty much a dealbreaker for me to take things further or not.

Other things I am attracted to but they are not dealbreakers- height (over 6’2”), blue eyes, blond hair…

Having said all this- when the chemistry is there, all the “types” or “things you’re attracted to” go out the window…

By *appy HikerMan 17 weeks ago

high on a hill

A lovely smile and twinkle in the eyes

By *oeBeansMan 17 weeks ago

Derby

I think facial attraction and personality are the priority for me. I think gun to my head for one body type for the rest of my life though, I'd probably go for petite, with perky boobs and bum as a preference but I have to stress, that doesn't discount those with other body types!

By *affron40Woman 17 weeks ago

manchester

I like a big strapping man with bits to grab onto, and a beautifully interesting face.

"….

Actually - nipples. "

Give me something to work with Woody. Geez. No, I'm teasing you. Nipples? Fair enough. Do you know you can actually buy bras now with nipples attached to the outside so it gives *that* cold look?

"I like a big strapping man with bits to grab onto, …."

I’m out!

By *imi_RougeWoman 17 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"No, it's not about sex.

Let me hear your body talk... Thanks for the ear worm a Meli!

I like someone who looks like they take care of themselves, average build, sporty, gym regular but not a huge body builder.

And blue eyes are my kryptonite.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 17 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Um. I don't think so?

But if someone interests and excites me then I don't think it matters at all. The people I adore have been all shapes and sizes

What does an excessively feminine woman look like, to you? Humour me, it sounds like a daft question but I'm trying to bridge the gap in perception.

"

Um. I suppose the things I find attractive are the things I strive for myself. I like exaggerating the best parts. A defined waist, those curves, long hair and red lips all really appeal to me, and that's why I like to look that way myself I suppose

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

With men, I absolutely love the part just below the belly button and just above the penis, I don't know why but it just gets me.

With women I love (can speak for Mr J too here) a curvy lady with thick thighs, "mum tum", juicy bum....

Miss S x

"No, it's not about sex.

And blue eyes are my kryptonite. "

Helloooo baby

*finally, something I have in these threads.

By *ullyMan 17 weeks ago

Near Clacton

I find small "petite" very very attractive either male or female. Don't really know why, but even as a "friend" and not a sex partner I am drawn to the smaller person.

Maybe because I was,,,, shall we say ""Affected"" by multiple men and women as a child?

By *urvelover87Man 17 weeks ago

stevenage

"No, it's not about sex.

Curves, curly hair, full lips and green/blue eyes are the traits that attract me the most. As for body types, I much prefer ladies on the curvier side than athletic or gym fit.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman 17 weeks ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Rugby builds are my sexual type, slim and tall seem to be my bdsm (non sexual) type

I prefer natural 100%

And I dunno why, but I really like a nice tummy.

"Not really. I do like men who look like they’re outdoorsy - fresh cheeked, windswept, strong looking but not in an overly muscular way, sparkly eyes. Covered in muck. Wearing boots. And when you snuggle into them they smell like line dried laundry and have rough hands.

But no, no particular type! "

Oh yes, you've really given off strong no type vibes there Luna. I always thought you liked the erm... craggy looking older man? Quite a bit older. No idea why.

By *eavilMan 17 weeks ago

Stalybridge

I prefer someone with a good head on their shoulders. Intelligent, confident, good sense of humour and empathic. Body types are secondary but I do have a preference for the more Rubanesque figure.

By *a LunaWoman 17 weeks ago

Wales

"Not really. I do like men who look like they’re outdoorsy - fresh cheeked, windswept, strong looking but not in an overly muscular way, sparkly eyes. Covered in muck. Wearing boots. And when you snuggle into them they smell like line dried laundry and have rough hands.

But no, no particular type!

Oh yes, you've really given off strong no type vibes there Luna. I always thought you liked the erm... craggy looking older man? Quite a bit older. No idea why. "

Oh aye, old(er) craggy and outdoorsy is the dream man. Rarer than hens teeth!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 17 weeks ago

Leeds

Not really body type as such but a nice smile & nice eyes always draw me in, also a kind voice, I don't even know how to describe that but some people do just have a lush voice.

That's tricky to find here given the lack of faces & talking

Mrs

By *ycanNightsMan 17 weeks ago

Workington

"No, it's not about sex.

But I do love a really good shaped butt...

Ah, is that because of your predilection for thuddy things going on said good shaped bum?

I need to get one of those."

Haha...you have one Meli

But yes ...spanked butts make my world go round

Physical features all merge in with the non physical features for me. It can even be down to where and when I meet someone and how I’m feeling myself. I know that’s not helpful OP, sorry!

By *ora the explorerWoman 17 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Oh yes. Big broad shoulders, thick thighs, big hands, tall on a man. Very curvy boobie ladies. And most importantly a face I’m attracted to

I'm drawn to men with a rugby build, I think. A guy with heft is my kryptonite. But I've happily spent time with men of other builds although slim/skinny men really don't do it for me.

By *avexxMan 17 weeks ago

cheshire

curvy slim,, athletic all nice,, oh and a lovely smile

"My likes for men are

Slim to rugby build, tall, well groomed. I like them to be smartly dressed and smelling of a nice aftershave. I also like an alternative look on a guy, eyeliner etc. I like biker leathers too. Oh and well fitted jeans and a tight white tee shirt. I like a kind face, nice eyes, clean hair nicely styled and clean shaven face. There's something about a cross dressing guy too.

I'm straight but I like to see women with great make up, good hair, dressed to suit their body shape. I love a gorgeous evening gown, a great dress, ripped jeans. In fact we like loads of different clothing styles in women as long as they're worn with confidence. I love short hair and very long hair. "

Oh women in well fitting evening gowns are beautiful aren't they? Confidence makes a massive difference to how someone looks - if they're tugging and not giving the energy that they're happy with themselves, it's kind of sad. Understandable because we all (well I do) have meh days but someone's attractiveness does rocket when they're happy.

By *ral-FanaticMan 17 weeks ago

Manchester

"No, it's not about sex.

I don't have one particular type, but I do have types. Slender short-haired bohemians. Curvy women with big soft boobs. Women of all different ethnicities. Women who give off a smart, professional vibe and women who look like they don't give a fuck about anything. Gothic women. Women who keep their body hair and women who remove it all. I prefer the natural look over heavy make-up, but equally I'm aware that the natural look still involves make-up and effort, more than men often realise.

Women are just fucking beautiful, aren't they?

By *wist my nipplesCouple 17 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

This is a weird one, but I am drawn to a man with a big face. Not like the moon on a matchstick. Just an expansive face. That's my purely physical thing. If you have a massive face it doesn't mean I will defo shag you, though.

Mrs TMN x

By *essiCouple 17 weeks ago

suffolk

Eyes and smile every time..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 17 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I don't really have a preference but don't like too thin or too overweight

By *alcon77Man 17 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

Nice smile and figure.

Colour or age are irrelevant for the most part.

And shapely calves for a bonus.

-I like calves.

By *iaisonseekerMan 17 weeks ago

Liverpool

A prominent collarbone on a petite, brunette is pretty irresistible.

Think Lucy Verasamy... Sweet mother of mercy

By *sWyldWoman 17 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Good thighs and a glint in his eyes. Tall is also lovely, there is something wonderful about feeling a little bit small in someomes arms.

Really though, there's just something, often hard to describe that makes me drawn to someone. That something seems to change!

By *mf123Man 17 weeks ago

the space between spaces

[Removed by poster at 29/01/24 22:27:01]

By *mf123Man 17 weeks ago

the space between spaces

Its about number 4 or 5 on my list of attractive traits even then not hugely important

Olivia. Newton. John.

By *ou only live onceMan 17 weeks ago

London

I love a bum, of course. But if I were to be less base, backs, shoulder blades and clavicles all do something for me.

Backless dresses are my kryptonite.

A bit of a niche reference, but Emily Mortimer in Notting Hill was ticking a lot of boxes!

By *bi HaiveMan 17 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I really don’t appear to have a type. It’s just about the connection and whether they make me smile, it appears to have been the case with a very diverse range of physicalities to date. "

Yep. This.

There's no pattern at all to my relationships or swinging meets. Each has been individual and very varied.

I've honestly never had a 'type'.

By *reya73Woman 17 weeks ago

Whitley Bay

I like the way people occupy their body with their energy.

If I'm attracted to the way they move and how they interact with me, physical appearance can take second place.

Natural fitness/embodied rather than gym body. Smile, quirks and imperfections.

Healthy look. I don't like aftershave or strong perfumes.

By *ou only live onceMan 17 weeks ago

London

"I like the way people occupy their body with their energy.

"

Genuine question, but do you think people know how they occupy their body, or is it innate? I'm not sure I have a clue...

By *reya73Woman 17 weeks ago

Whitley Bay

"I like the way people occupy their body with their energy.

Genuine question, but do you think people know how they occupy their body, or is it innate? I'm not sure I have a clue..."

Great question. I think we start out with this purely innate. Look at how children move and interact with their world. It's possible to lose touch with it and some people are naturally more embodied than others.. Or at different times and moods etc.

» Add a new message to this topic