FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Camel Toe

Camel Toe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecadent_Devon OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Okehampton

I feel inspired, ladies… you know what to do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Such a delightful experience when out and about to spot one of those elusive little darlings.

By *ecadent_Devon OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Okehampton

"Such a delightful experience when out and about to spot one of those elusive little darlings."

Erm. No. Not spying on ladies camel toes as they try to run errands or get to work.

More “ladies, do you have any cameltoe pictures on fab that you would like to share, on a site where informed choice and consent can be given”

By *udeboy65Man 14 weeks ago

rotherham

Did they realise they got one? As the other day was in the supermarket, doing my shopping, and there was a lady in her 30s in colourful tight leggings. The kind you go to the gym in. She must be shopping with her mum as her mother was pushing the trolley as she was walking up down the Isles picking stuff up for her mum. She got a beautiful camel toe as they was that tight as I thought she’d got no underwear . I was taking my time goin down the aisle, watching her walk up and down. And that one bit she bent over to get the bag of spuds out of the bottom of the box, and you could clearly see a tiny black thong she had on my day and my cock hard

By *outhern man.Man 14 weeks ago

Weymouth

Thay are so horny.

» Add a new message to this topic