FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Long hair vs very short hair

Long hair vs very short hair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herrybomb77 OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

Belgium and Luxembourg

I spent most of my life cultivating long, sensuous manes but recently (especially since I took up lane swimming), I'm favouring keeping my hair so short that I barely need shampoo, detangler brushes, sprays, all the muckety muck...

So I decided to cut my hair very short. If I want to glam it up, I could always have some cute wigs, colored hair, all sorts.

And that way, I protect my hair whenever I do my lap swimming workout without having to ruin my delicate roots.

Any thoughts?

Do men find men with short hair as sexy as women? Or is it a step too far?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imi_RougeWoman 5 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I have very long hair, and had it cut really short when I got into my 30s. I didn't feel like me and ended up with extensions until it grew long enough again! I went through that cycle a few times. I, and everyone else, much prefer it long!

By *ullyMan 5 weeks ago

Near Clacton

Personally no preference about length or colour, but nice clean and looked after.

Really says a lot about a woman or a man if their hair is straggly greasy or looks like rat tails. I would love long hair but mine is very fine and looks awful long, so its kept at just under an inch.

Shaved smooth elsewhere though is a definite.

By *ullyMan 5 weeks ago

Near Clacton

My lovely smashing wonderful Grandma never had her hair cut in her life, she had fine hair as I do, hers was plaited and in a bun, but she kept it lovely. Bless her.

By *naswingdressWoman 5 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have very long hair, but short hair is super convenient and definitely for things like swimming.

I think a lot of people with long hair wear it the same way and end up looking all the same - so short hair is a good way to stand out.

By *oo..Woman 5 weeks ago

Boo's World

I have short blonde pixie style hair, which surprises people on here when I show them a picture of me.

Mine has to be done every single day so it's not an easy option haircut/style at all.

If you've gone even shorter than that it's probably easier than mine so should save you plenty of time going forward with your hobbies.

You'll be surprised as well how many men love short hair!

By *r_reusMan 5 weeks ago

Coventry

Frankie Sandford back in her Saturdays period...

By *melia DominaTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Short hair is so so sexy...

By *aribbean King 1985Man 5 weeks ago

South West London

Much prefer long hair on a woman

By *ockney-JMan 5 weeks ago

Cambridge

I know I am for men but in bicurious phases for women I definitely like to see a women with long flowing hair. In terms of men always liked short cropped and blended hair. I do not find short hair attractive on women or long hair on men, it puts me off usually

By *ealMissShadyWoman 5 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I'm proud of my long hair, it can be such a pain in the backside as it grows so quickly but I do love it

By *holoMan 5 weeks ago

Eastbourne

I use to shave my hair and had a period of just having a jar head cut and now it's long over my shoulder

By *ongJohnSilva08Man 5 weeks ago

Right up your street

I’ve got egg shell blonde hair, some people call it bald

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

Couldn't give a shit, honestly. In fact, if it means you spend less time fucking with it before going out then maybe I'd prefer it

By *ablo minibar123Woman 5 weeks ago

My hair was long enough to sit on when I was younger, then had about 3 foot cut off when I was 14, and it's progressively shorter ever since.

I may not look as attractive with shorter hair to some people, but I feel much happier and more like me. In the long run that is all that matters

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 5 weeks ago

Ends

Women with short hair *chef’s kiss*

By *rixie_BlondeWoman 5 weeks ago

London (She/ Her)

My natural inclination is to have uber long hair, but I realised it was actually making me look a bit unhinged now I have it a bit below my shoulders

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 5 weeks ago

Essex

Mr loves long silky hair

Or shoulder length blonde hair

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 5 weeks ago

Next Door

I had mine cut off to a short pixie last year I love it but it has to be done daily to look nice, using tongs or straighteners.

I'm now growing my hair as I'm not really loving the look.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 5 weeks ago

Next Door

"I had mine cut off to a short pixie last year I love it but it has to be done daily to look nice, using tongs or straighteners.

"

I don't have a preference on ladies

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 5 weeks ago

Ends

"I had mine cut off to a short pixie last year I love it but it has to be done daily to look nice, using tongs or straighteners.

"

By *alandNitaCouple 5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"I spent most of my life cultivating long, sensuous manes but recently (especially since I took up lane swimming), I'm favouring keeping my hair so short that I barely need shampoo, detangler brushes, sprays, all the muckety muck...

So I decided to cut my hair very short. If I want to glam it up, I could always have some cute wigs, colored hair, all sorts.

And that way, I protect my hair whenever I do my lap swimming workout without having to ruin my delicate roots.

Any thoughts?

Do men find men with short hair as sexy as women? Or is it a step too far?"

Sexy is all about the whole package. If you FEEL sexy, then you'll ACT sexy, and therefore BE sexy.

Cal

By *utstandingMan 5 weeks ago

HX

Natalie Imbruglia short is as short as I like it. I mean that's just personal preference.

By *histle do nicelyMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow South

I love either. As you say less time spent getting ready...I need to say I love long hair pulling during sex

By *midnight-Woman 5 weeks ago

I used to have an asymmetric bob - super convenient length, but it had to be cut every 5 weeks to maintain the sharp shape

My hair is very thick, with a natural curl so it HAD to be styled evry time it was washed (or got wet) which took a surprising amount of time for a short cut!

Its now down midway down my back again-I'm enjoying the variation of styles i can do with it currently

By * and R cple4Couple 5 weeks ago

swansea

I have always had short hair as I don't have the type of hair that looks good long.

Its probably the longest it's ever been at the minute and it's just below my ears in a bob style.

If I'm attracted to someone the length of their hair has never been a factor. I love the pixie cuts and the very short bobs on Women.

By *heif6999Man 2 weeks ago

malton

I love women with shaved hair !

By *bi HaiveMan 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'd like some hair.

By *edeWoman 2 weeks ago

the abyss

I've had my hair in a short pixie crop and down to my waist and everything in between. For the moment I'm keeping it long but that may not last - I'm always getting bored

By *he ShivsCouple 2 weeks ago

fife

I think I’ve had every hairstyle you can get apart from shaving it all off.

I cut my hair really short about 6 months ago and I hated it. I’ve been trying to let it grow ever since, but it’s taking too long and I want to chop it all off again. I’m trying to resist the urge because I know I won’t like it, but we’ll see

By *rimal InstinctCouple 2 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I spent most of my life cultivating long, sensuous manes but recently (especially since I took up lane swimming), I'm favouring keeping my hair so short that I barely need shampoo, detangler brushes, sprays, all the muckety muck...

Any thoughts?

Do men find men with short hair as sexy as women? Or is it a step too far?"

I would say go with something that is easier for you. As you mentioned there are wigs of different lengths, styles and colours that you can experiment with if you so desire.

My hair tend to be mid length. I did have it cut very short at one time a bit like an undercut and had other random short bits but that was not through choice. I just don't like short hair for me, I sadly don't suit it.

» Add a new message to this topic