FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab someone if they are on your hotlist. Wink if yiu want to add them.

Fab someone if they are on your hotlist. Wink if yiu want to add them.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ama bama OP   Man 5 weeks ago

dalkeith

As it says above fab someone if they are on your hotlist wink if you want to add them. Say your in and have fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyoteUglyWoman 5 weeks ago

somewhere

I have 2 people on mine. One hasn't logged on for over a week so that seems a waste of a fab and the other is way out my league so yeah, I'll save the fabs for next time.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 5 weeks ago

Next Door

"I have 2 people on mine. One hasn't logged on for over a week so that seems a waste of a fab and the other is way out my league so yeah, I'll save the fabs for next time. "

You're gorgeous, don't think that they are out of your league.

By *oyoteUglyWoman 5 weeks ago

somewhere

"I have 2 people on mine. One hasn't logged on for over a week so that seems a waste of a fab and the other is way out my league so yeah, I'll save the fabs for next time.

"

Small snapshots are doable, me on the whole is not! And he's really really hot. I'll perv from a distance.

By *ark RumMan 5 weeks ago

Bucks

"I have 2 people on mine. One hasn't logged on for over a week so that seems a waste of a fab and the other is way out my league so yeah, I'll save the fabs for next time.

Small snapshots are doable, me on the whole is not! And he's really really hot. I'll perv from a distance.

"

Agree with LLB. Don't know until you try Coyote

dalkeith

"I have 2 people on mine. One hasn't logged on for over a week so that seems a waste of a fab and the other is way out my league so yeah, I'll save the fabs for next time. "

No one is out of your league. The idea of this thread is to let them know. Take a chance and fab or wink.

dalkeith

"

You look sensational in your pics. We all have our own unique beauty.

» Add a new message to this topic