FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cum and go

Cum and go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornishfunguy OP   Man 3 weeks ago

st austell

Had a great "meet" with a lady off here. Got her address and was told to come round the back and the kitchen door would be open no speaking just in, fuck and go. Have to admit I was a bit dubious, but in arriving the back door was open and there she was bent over the kitchen counter with her atse and pussy out waiting! Was a great experience and would live to experience again, anyone else had\like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * man -Man 3 weeks ago

Bath

Chance would be a fine thing…

By *aizyWoman 3 weeks ago

west midlands

Just curious, you got any idea how long she was bent over waiting for, before you got there OP?

By *avexxMan 3 weeks ago

cheshire

"Just curious, you got any idea how long she was bent over waiting for, before you got there OP?"

Bath

"Just curious, you got any idea how long she was bent over waiting for, before you got there OP?"

I was wondering if it was one of those where there’s like a queueing system and they have you on hold like the GP’s call line?

st austell

Last message to me arriving was about 10 minutes

st austell

"Just curious, you got any idea how long she was bent over waiting for, before you got there OP?

I was wondering if it was one of those where there’s like a queueing system and they have you on hold like the GP’s call line? "

Who knows but no trace of anyone else having been there earlier

By *ony MannMan 3 weeks ago

Ludgershall

"Had a great "meet" with a lady off here. Got her address and was told to come round the back and the kitchen door would be open no speaking just in, fuck and go. Have to admit I was a bit dubious, but in arriving the back door was open and there she was bent over the kitchen counter with her atse and pussy out waiting! Was a great experience and would live to experience again, anyone else had\like this?"

Have you asked her?

By *ash0000Man 3 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

"Chance would be a fine thing… "

By *ot to giggleWoman 3 weeks ago

Coventry

imagine if the traffic was bad

By *ex HolesMan 3 weeks ago

Up North

"Had a great "meet" with a lady off here. Got her address and was told to come round the back and the kitchen door would be open no speaking just in, fuck and go. Have to admit I was a bit dubious, but in arriving the back door was open and there she was bent over the kitchen counter with her atse and pussy out waiting! Was a great experience and would live to experience again, anyone else had\like this?"

Oh no, not ‘her’ again

By *oody BMan 3 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

"…anyone else had\like this?"

Not here…And there I am chatting a girl up for months….

west midlands

"Just curious, you got any idea how long she was bent over waiting for, before you got there OP?

imagine if the traffic was bad "

I'm just wondering how long would you wait for after you have assumed the position? Considering all the no show and let downs that happen on here.

By *enk15Man 3 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

I'm just wondering how long would you wait for after you have assumed the position? Considering all the no show and let downs that happen on here."

Just think of all the people out there who have been in position for hours waiting for someone who got cold feet.

By *exbecs12Woman 3 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

I do not have a back door thank goodness.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

I'm just wondering how long would you wait for after you have assumed the position? Considering all the no show and let downs that happen on here."

you would need to be a special kind of stupid to no show you surley

By *exbecs12Woman 3 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

How safe was leaving back door open I ask you.

Each to their own

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

Fair play to you OP! I've never had such an experience, but would be very sceptical about who was waiting inside....

Bath

"I do not have a back door thank goodness.

"

Bath

"How safe was leaving back door open I ask you.

Each to their own "

Anyone could just come inside!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 3 weeks ago

Leeds

Sounds like a one way ticket to the clunk clinic.

Cluck click, down the dick.

The mr

west midlands

Each to their own

Anyone could just come inside! "

Gives a double meaning to come in!

By *obilebottomMan 3 weeks ago

All over

Each to their own

Anyone could just come inside!

Gives a double meaning to come in!"

Reminds me to replace the mat

By *sGivesWoodWoman 3 weeks ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've had this, it's sometimes preferable to have a quickie.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

I'm just wondering how long would you wait for after you have assumed the position? Considering all the no show and let downs that happen on here.

Just think of all the people out there who have been in position for hours waiting for someone who got cold feet. "

A motion detection sensor and alarm or CCTV could be used, so that they carry on with the deep cleaning or cooking jobs etc, until the prompt

I'm sure we could think of hundreds of jobs etc, that would keep them gainfully employed ...

By *naswingdressWoman 3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

It doesn't appeal to me.

Central

Of course a fair few people have posted about their experiences, after being given an address and going around.

Opening a front door and waiting into some family home, as they're going about their business. (It was never them all staring blankly at their device screens)

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 3 weeks ago

Wherever

I mean, if I was waiting for my potatoes to boil I might as well have a quickie at my kitchen counter meanwhile anyway.

No time wasting and all that.

By *odgerMooreMan 3 weeks ago

Carlisle

I was wondering if it was one of those where there’s like a queueing system and they have you on hold like the GP’s call line?

Who knows but no trace of anyone else having been there earlier "

Excellent- I did tell the rugby team to clean up afterwards- even Chlamydia Dan enjoyed himself!!!

By *ex HolesMan 3 weeks ago

Up North

Excellent- I did tell the rugby team to clean up afterwards- even Chlamydia Dan enjoyed himself!!! "

Why is Dan called Chlamydia Dan?

By *odgerMooreMan 3 weeks ago

Carlisle

Excellent- I did tell the rugby team to clean up afterwards- even Chlamydia Dan enjoyed himself!!!

Why is Dan called Chlamydia Dan? "

None of us could spell Goner… Ghono…. Going…gonhoorear!!

Bath

Why is Dan called Chlamydia Dan?

None of us could spell Goner… Ghono…. Going…gonhoorear!! "

D, d,d…dirty Dan!

By *iscean_dreamMan 3 weeks ago

Port talbot

Sounds like a clap trap to me OP

By *ools and the brainCouple 3 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Let's hope you got the right house OP, coz otherwise someone got a real surprise

By *heel markMan 3 weeks ago

beside the sea

Ive done it once , got address and was told just too walk in and go upstairs to a bedroom. I felt like a burglar sneaking around a strangers house.

By *layfullsamMan 3 weeks ago

Solihull

"Let's hope you got the right house OP, coz otherwise someone got a real surprise "

There’s another post on a Cornwall Facebook group of a plumber bending over a washing machine complaining he’s got a sore arse now and can’t work out wtf happened

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 3 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

I don’t think I’d be bent over waiting

A hand job leading to bj would work

I do like the idea though

By *eroLondonMan 3 weeks ago

Mayfair

"…anyone else had\like this?

·

Not here…And there I am chatting a girl up for months…"

That's because we both live in the fickle and unpredictable metropolises of Manchester and London, Wôôdy, where such encounters rarely happen for us mere mortals.

If you move to the coastal retreats of St. Austell, like the OP, women are more amenable to these scenarios. And quite rightly so! I'm saluting the OP.

By *eroLondonMan 3 weeks ago

Mayfair

I'm going to try this with Daizy.

west midlands

"I'm going to try this with Daizy. "

Just ring the doorbell when you get here Nero, two short rings and one long ring so I know its you, I'm getting into position now!

By *uminsiderMKMan 3 weeks ago

St Austell

"Ive done it once , got address and was told just too walk in and go upstairs to a bedroom. I felt like a burglar sneaking around a strangers house. "

I had a couple of similar encounters via phone chatlines (pre-Internet)...

....on one occasion, after letting myself in through the front door which had been left on the latch, I made my way up to the second floor as directed - being careful to silently pass what I'd been told was the son's door on the first floor...

....on entering the bedroom I found the 30-something blonde who I'd come to visit sound asleep - so did the 'Prince Charming' routine and woke 'Sleeping Beauty' with a kiss...

....when I left an hour-and-a-half later, it was a ittle more difficult to pass her son's door as quietly as on the way up - because as she'd completely drained me, I had distinctly weak knees on the way down...

st austell

"I've had this, it's sometimes preferable to have a quickie. "

Exactly

By *ustardChuckerMan 3 weeks ago

Exetershire

I have two tales of slightly similar encounters from my early days at this place.

The first one is quite amusing, but the second still makes me shiver slightly when I think about it.

The first one was a FWB couple who were looking for someone to come round show her a good time and then leave so he could reclaim her.

They were staying in a hotel about 15 minutes away, so I headed off knowing that I would meet him at the door to the hotel.

The rooms were across the car park from reception, and, basically, a corridor with a door at each end. I arrived at door A and he exited door B as I was trying to get a signal on my phone to tell him I arrived. He then went one way around the building and I went the other like some sort of cartoon chase.

We eventually bumped into each other and it was exactly what they and I wanted and all enjoyed.

The second encounter was about half an hour away but she looked gorgeous so worth it. The idea was to go to their home where she would be blindfolded, do the business while he listened somewhere nearby.

Got to the house, up the stairs and there she was. I had fun and he could have been in the next town listening with the noise she made.

I jump in the car and 5 mins in decide to stop and leave a veri while it's fresh in my head. Log on, click on the profile and see the symbol for chat rooms. 'That's a bit funny, I've only just left' I think to myself.

I open the chat rooms, find them, click to view the camera and there is the bedroom I've just been shagging in, with her still there on the bed, blindfolded, and the husband sending out 'anyone else want a go' messages on the chat

By *odders88Man 3 weeks ago

Northampton

Who was she OP? Asking for a friend…obvs

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"I've had this, it's sometimes preferable to have a quickie. "

Was it you we wonder ???? Both in St Austell I see

Central

"I have two tales of slightly similar encounters from my early days at this place.

The first one is quite amusing, but the second still makes me shiver slightly when I think about it.

The first one was a FWB couple who were looking for someone to come round show her a good time and then leave so he could reclaim her.

They were staying in a hotel about 15 minutes away, so I headed off knowing that I would meet him at the door to the hotel.

The rooms were across the car park from reception, and, basically, a corridor with a door at each end. I arrived at door A and he exited door B as I was trying to get a signal on my phone to tell him I arrived. He then went one way around the building and I went the other like some sort of cartoon chase.

We eventually bumped into each other and it was exactly what they and I wanted and all enjoyed.

The second encounter was about half an hour away but she looked gorgeous so worth it. The idea was to go to their home where she would be blindfolded, do the business while he listened somewhere nearby.

Got to the house, up the stairs and there she was. I had fun and he could have been in the next town listening with the noise she made.

I jump in the car and 5 mins in decide to stop and leave a veri while it's fresh in my head. Log on, click on the profile and see the symbol for chat rooms. 'That's a bit funny, I've only just left' I think to myself.

I open the chat rooms, find them, click to view the camera and there is the bedroom I've just been shagging in, with her still there on the bed, blindfolded, and the husband sending out 'anyone else want a go' messages on the chat "

Did you challenge them that you may have been filmed, without consent?

By *potter123Man 3 weeks ago

Near

I mean, if I was waiting for my potatoes to boil I might as well have a quickie at my kitchen counter meanwhile anyway.

No time wasting and all that."

maris piper or a russets????.....boiling times vary a great deal!....Asking for a friend

By *estroyerXXXMan 3 weeks ago

moniaive dumfries galloway

Any females down for a chat

st austell

"I've had this, it's sometimes preferable to have a quickie.

Was it you we wonder ???? Both in St Austell I see "

No it wasn't, although for my part I eouldnt say no

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman 3 weeks ago

Manchester

I'm definitely not a fuck and go type of person.

As a female I'd never give my address to someone I've never met.

Wherever

No time wasting and all that.

maris piper or a russets????.....boiling times vary a great deal!....Asking for a friend

"

Whatever time the Aldi super 6 potatoes take.

Wherever

"I have two tales of slightly similar encounters from my early days at this place.

I open the chat rooms, find them, click to view the camera and there is the bedroom I've just been shagging in, with her still there on the bed, blindfolded, and the husband sending out 'anyone else want a go' messages on the chat "

That’s the main reason I will never go to someone’s house.

By *oody BMan 3 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

I open the chat rooms, find them, click to view the camera and there is the bedroom I've just been shagging in, with her still there on the bed, blindfolded, and the husband sending out 'anyone else want a go' messages on the chat

That’s the main reason I will never go to someone’s house."

Thing is, why not tell someone that before hand. They might be up for it!

st austell

"I'm going to try this with Daizy. "

She does look stunning ??

By *ornishfunguy OP   Man 2 weeks ago

st austell

"Had a great "meet" with a lady off here. Got her address and was told to come round the back and the kitchen door would be open no speaking just in, fuck and go. Have to admit I was a bit dubious, but in arriving the back door was open and there she was bent over the kitchen counter with her atse and pussy out waiting! Was a great experience and would live to experience again, anyone else had\like this?

I don’t think I’d be bent over waiting

A hand job leading to bj would work

I do like the idea though "

By *he turned me GreyCouple 2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Will look forward to the veri when it's published

Mr

By *rHotNottsMan 2 weeks ago

Cebu City

Did you smash her back doors in or were they unlocked?

By *rHotNottsMan 2 weeks ago

Cebu City

Did you challenge them that you may have been filmed, without consent?"

Technically you could sue the hotel and they would try to subrogate and sue the guest. Always better to go after a company than an individual.

This happened to me another fab member during Covid, we views a property and were filmed without consent. Estate agent tried to blame the occupier and said they had no idea that they had CCTV and we’re filming visitors. I told estate agent the arrangement I have is with them not the owner occupier and so I took action against the estate agent successfully

By *offee27Man 2 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Yes. Knew a girl locally who'd invite a few guys over at a time to fuck her on the living room floor where she'd be laying blindfolded and completely naked.

By *orny-DJMan 2 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

Each to their own

Anyone could just come inside! "

Well, quite.

By *amiejay1986Man 1 week ago

blackpool

Well if any ladies would like to be made to cum and then I will go! Because it's always the guys getting to cum haha

By *he ass man 666Man 1 week ago

paradise city

Sounds absolutely horrific can’t think of anything worse

» Add a new message to this topic