FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake tits/lips

Fake tits/lips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondiego85 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

nottingham

I’m going to start a culture war here, but let’s see what people think:

Fake breast and lips: turn on or turn off?

In my humble opinion, it’s a turn off. But I’m curious to hear other peoples opinions, as I see so many filled lips and knockers there must be a market for them!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offiaCoolWoman 2 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

Like you would say no to a woman available for sex because she had enhanced features

By *ornycougaWoman 2 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Portugal

Lips - turn off

Tits - depends on the size and how good the boob job. Some look incredible, others not so much

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Doesn't affect me, I love all the blokes who say they don't like it but 99% of them wouldn't turn down someone who'd enhanced their bodies.

Each to their own, I either find them attractive or I don't.

Mrs

By *ife NinjaMan 2 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Not the lips

nottingham

"Like you would say no to a woman available for sex because she had enhanced features "

You would be surprised. If she was not of my liking before surgery, why would I like her with lips like a duck beak and some new scars on her tits?

By *oiluvfunMan 2 weeks ago

Penrith

"Lips - turn off

Tits - depends on the size and how good the boob job. Some look incredible, others not so much"

My thoughts exactly

Penrith

"Like you would say no to a woman available for sex because she had enhanced features

You would be surprised. If she was not of my liking before surgery, why would I like her with lips like a duck beak and some new scars on her tits?"

Seconded

By *he ShivsCouple 2 weeks ago

fife

I really don’t care either way

If they look good, they look good, whether that’s down to having plastic surgery or not.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 2 weeks ago

Essex

"Like you would say no to a woman available for sex because she had enhanced features

You would be surprised. If she was not of my liking before surgery, why would I like her with lips like a duck beak and some new scars on her tits?"

You should have been more specific then

Bad boob or lip job. There are plenty of beautiful ones out there.

Leeds

Was never one for playing with Barbie.

The mr

By *ean counterMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

I don't mind the subtle enhancements but some ladies have gone way too far and look ridiculous. I actually feel sorry for them that they think that's the way us men want the ladies to look. Each to their own I suppose

By *ellhungvweMan 2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"Lips - turn off

Tits - depends on the size and how good the boob job. Some look incredible, others not so much"

I am with Horny on this

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 2 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

The Vivienne and Danny Beards are more pronounced than say Tom Cruises or Simon Cowells.....

Simon has made a sensible decision about face and lip fillers over the past few years.....

I've never actually met a man who has had a breast reduction but so so many celebrity males have had this enhancement

Men with boob enhancments... hmmmmmmm I can only name TV's

I know Ryan Gosling and others had their noses done

And Alec Baldwin and others lots of hair line enhancements.....

Can't say I'd think bad of them for wanting to look good

nottingham

You would be surprised. If she was not of my liking before surgery, why would I like her with lips like a duck beak and some new scars on her tits?

You should have been more specific then

Bad boob or lip job. There are plenty of beautiful ones out there. "

I’ve seen some rare nice augmented breasts. Filled lips just look and feel weird to me

nottingham

"The Vivienne and Danny Beards are more pronounced than say Tom Cruises or Simon Cowells.....

Simon has made a sensible decision about face and lip fillers over the past few years.....

I've never actually met a man who has had a breast reduction but so so many celebrity males have had this enhancement

"

Men can look pretty weird too. And like women, the more they add the more they look all the same

By *ipstick KissesWoman 2 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"I don't mind the subtle enhancements but some ladies have gone way too far and look ridiculous. I actually feel sorry for them that they think that's the way us men want the ladies to look. Each to their own I suppose "

Have you considered that they've not done it for men, but rather for themselves?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 2 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"The Vivienne and Danny Beards are more pronounced than say Tom Cruises or Simon Cowells.....

Men can look pretty weird too. And like women, the more they add the more they look all the same"

Micky Rourke

By *ot to giggleWoman 2 weeks ago

Coventry

well if guys had just accepted gals as they are , then there would be no need to chase the 'image' that seems to have been created of 'perfection'

By *S chanel demarTV/TS 2 weeks ago

peterborough

Some of the CIS woman in this thread are being unfair to men. They already have it difficult on this site, but there not all shallow !!!

Leeds

"Doesn't affect me, I love all the blokes who say they don't like it but 99% of them wouldn't turn down someone who'd enhanced their bodies.

Each to their own, I either find them attractive or I don't.

Mrs "

For the secret keyboard warriors that can't reply on a forum.

99% isn't all men, that leaves a lovely 1% for those others.

Mrs

By *ustincider888Man 2 weeks ago

Preston Ish

"Lips - turn off

Exactly my thoughts

By *ean counterMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

"I don't mind the subtle enhancements but some ladies have gone way too far and look ridiculous. I actually feel sorry for them that they think that's the way us men want the ladies to look. Each to their own I suppose

Have you considered that they've not done it for men, but rather for themselves?"

The mind boggles !

By *orkshire.unicornWoman 2 weeks ago

Selby

I’ve had people tell me they hate lip filler. When I then inform them I have it they look at me like I’ve got two heads as they didn’t expect that. It can just enhance natural features rather than being duck like .

I personally prefer a natural look, but I appreciate that enhancement done well can look natural

Penrith

"Some of the CIS woman in this thread are being unfair to men. They already have it difficult on this site, but there not all shallow !!!"

Everyone loves a filter thread

By *ellhungvweMan 2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"well if guys had just accepted gals as they are , then there would be no need to chase the 'image' that seems to have been created of 'perfection'"

If it was up to me then I wouldn’t have anyone bother with trying to change themselves - makeup, surgery, whatever. Personally I like people the way they are naturally.

By *amieLDN22Man 2 weeks ago

London

Met two people on here with enhanced lips and they both looked incredible. One had a boob job too and I've met a few with breast implant. Whatever it takes to make yourself feel good I guess.

Personally, I will never reject someone based of a few enhanced features bc I put a lot in a personality and how someone carries themselves regardless.

Having said that I do prefer the natural looks especially someone who's completely confident in own skin.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 2 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"well if guys had just accepted gals as they are , then there would be no need to chase the 'image' that seems to have been created of 'perfection'

If it was up to me then I wouldn’t have anyone bother with trying to change themselves - makeup, surgery, whatever. Personally I like people the way they are naturally."

Going to grow my leg and armpit hair so

By * and R cple4Couple 2 weeks ago

swansea

Theirs a big difference between the women that are self conscious about something and want to change it for themselves and women that seem to become addicted and end up ruining their bodies and faces.

By *ts the taking part thatMan 2 weeks ago

southampton

Off.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 2 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Their real or fakeness is pretty irrelevant to whether or not they look good on the person

By *irebrand 1263Man 2 weeks ago

near you

I've never touched fake breasts, come on ladies help me out

nottingham

"well if guys had just accepted gals as they are , then there would be no need to chase the 'image' that seems to have been created of 'perfection'"

Ahem, I actually do. That’s one of the reasons why I don’t like all that ridiculous cosmetic surgery

By *exbecs12Woman 2 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

"well if guys had just accepted gals as they are , then there would be no need to chase the 'image' that seems to have been created of 'perfection'

If it was up to me then I wouldn’t have anyone bother with trying to change themselves - makeup, surgery, whatever. Personally I like people the way they are naturally.

Going to grow my leg and armpit hair so "

Me too.

nottingham

"I’ve had people tell me they hate lip filler. When I then inform them I have it they look at me like I’ve got two heads as they didn’t expect that. It can just enhance natural features rather than being duck like .

I personally prefer a natural look, but I appreciate that enhancement done well can look natural "

Thank you. I could have been clearer, I was referring to the exaggerated fillings that you sometimes can see.

Now I wanna see your lips though

By *ycanNightsMan 2 weeks ago

Workington

Don't really care...

If it's something they have done for them to feel better within themselves...and it works for them. That's what's important

By *rRogersTelfordMan 2 weeks ago

Telford

Fake boobs are… a thing. I’ve handled them a few times and honestly, some of them I found it hard to know any difference, but some… are like rocks. Your mileage will vary. But if it helps the person on the other end feel more like themselves? Go for it. For me, there’s a size to body ratio limit.

Lips on the other hand, I have yet to ever encounter or see an example of where the person was more attractive after they had them done. It’s just not for me personally.

But again, I’m sure many here could be critical of me if needed!

By *rozac_fairyCouple 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

Can't say I honestly care what someone else does with their body. If they feel confident and happy in their own skin whether enhanced or not, that carries a level of sexiness to it

By *exbecs12Woman 2 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

Men with filled in lips are a turn off

Men with no persona turn off

Men love tits period.

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

lips = massive turn-off

Tit = not a turn off but definitely prefer real over fake they never have the right shape and they don't move right but I'd still play with them

By *inaTitzTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Someone say fake tits?

By *he milf next doorWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere only I know

"Someone say fake tits? "
yours are awesome Tina

By *inaTitzTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Someone say fake tits? yours are awesome Tina "

Aww, thanks. Yours are, too

By *icecouple561Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Done well they're not even noticeable. Stick with what and who you like and you won't go far wrong

By *nightANDKrakenCouple 2 weeks ago

Depends how well there done, both can look nice if done correctly ..too big and they both look terrible.

By *elshcouple18Couple 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Boobs we are fine with, lips on the other hand, why??? Great if you want to look like a duck..

By *oody BMan 2 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

They’re not fake. They’ve had a boob job.

And, if she’s gorgeous, those boobs are probably playing a big part of adding to her delicious beauty. So I’m a fan if I like the woman.

Lips? I’ve only kissed one woman who I think at lip enhancers, and damn!, that was a nice kiss.

By *m3232Man 2 weeks ago

maidenhead

On a whole lots of ladies look amazing with tweaks. Some go too far and can look worse.

I am all for ladies tweaking their looks to suit what they want to look like.

By *oyoteUglyWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Personally I never would, I don't care enough.

But people do what they want because they want to, I'm guessing they don't care if some randomer doesn't like it.

By *he milf next doorWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere only I know

"Someone say fake tits? yours are awesome Tina

Aww, thanks. Yours are, too

"

By *ockney-JMan 2 weeks ago

Cambridge

I think the fake lips look terrible on a majority of people I see around with them, I cannot understand why they think it is a good look

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 2 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Lips - turn off

Agree 100%

By *omeon!Man 2 weeks ago

bristol

No to fake lips but love a great boob job

By *iss.ddWoman 2 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

"I don't mind the subtle enhancements but some ladies have gone way too far and look ridiculous. I actually feel sorry for them that they think that's the way us men want the ladies to look. Each to their own I suppose "

They don't do it for men, they do it for themselves

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Chichester

Great for me.

I have had lip filler and 2 boob jobs

People like what they like some don’t like implants others are like me and don’t care and some prefer enhanced persons.

All boobs are great with me and lips well each to their own and on how far you go. My lips have been filled quite minimally just to plump out my top lip as males generally have thinner lips than women. As a trans woman I wanted to make my lips more feminine in size along with my surgery j had to lift the lip years ago

By *ealMissShadyWoman 2 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

People get enhancements for all kinds of reasons, if it makes then feel good and gives them the confidence then that is all that matters. You just do not know what people are dealing with in life.

By *lirtyfuncplxCouple 2 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

Had this exact conversation this week at work. Told some of the ladies in my office I’m having 0.5ml of filler into my lips this weekend in preparation for my upcoming wedding.

I was met with many ‘why are you doing that to your face’ ‘do you want to look like a duck’ comments but after a conversation and showing some photos from the companies website, their opinions were changing as they realised it will be a very subtle enhancement and I’m doing it for me, not them. In the first instance, I was hurt with how some of them judged me so quickly in that moment, over something that would have absolutely no impact on them but then I remembered some people get far to worked up on what doesn’t concern them and decided not to give it another thought.

I’ve not had filler for 4 years since just before lockdown, but when done correctly and by a good aesthetician, the results can do wonders for your confidence in helping cover up or adjust a small imperfection.

All in all, if it makes you happy why the heck not! And Mr doesn’t mind, infact, he enjoyed the feeling of them the last time I’d had them done.

By *ewhere300Man 2 weeks ago

bromley

Last partner had a boob job and a long term fuck buddy too. Sorry but there great for 5 mins and then very quickly loose interest. Can't beat real boobs. Small, saggy, empty or misshapen are all better. Your boobs are your boobs and they are lovely the way they are. Women that have fake boobs tend to get them because they think they need them and they really don't. Many mental problems lead women to think it's a good idea. Now I steer away from any inhancment as I find they all come with irrational emotions. Sorry if you disagree with what is a blanket statement but I've had 2 partners with them and many friends. I've found them all to be a type of personality which eventually always shines through. I know one woman with enhanced because of cancer and she is lovely so I guess exceptions have to be made but for looks only I'd avoid like the plague. I'm sure you look amazing but I'm not for you and your not for me.

By *irtyDanish2.0Woman 2 weeks ago

somewhere

I don't mind either, as long as lips are subtle and not full on trout pout, I have small lips and the thought has crossed my mind a few times but then I think of Leslie Ash and that's enough for me.

By *mizhereMan 2 weeks ago

Guildford 7th

Turn off for me

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Well, personally I like them - enhanced or natural, both are fun and have different positives to find.

I assume women have them done for various reasons but mostly for their own confidence.

The majority of men saying "we prefer natural" really mean "we prefer natural big boobs"

As a smaller chested woman I have been subject to body shaming and ridicule for not having big boobs.

As a result, yes I feel some insecurity around my boobs and I will absolutely have them filled and lifted one day.

Just as I choose to avoid those who prefer big boobs now, I will simply avoid those who dislike enhanced boobs once they are done.

Opinions are fine but it really doesn't matter because there are so many who will like what they see or are given access to anyway.

I would rather feel confident in myself than worry about whether I am seen as being "fake" or not.

MrsAbz

By *ister_ee_1981Man 2 weeks ago

San Fran Exeter

"Lips - turn off

This pretty much. I think I would describe it as "it doesn't look fake"

By *WINGStars23Couple 2 weeks ago

Chorley, & East Lanc's

You forgot the fake cheek fillers it makes them all look like they are related to ...

Desperate Dan!

By *weetiepie99Woman 2 weeks ago

cardiff

I don't like the look of enhanced boobs at all, i have never seen a natural looking pair of enhanced boobs, ever. But it is up to the individual and it makes them feel better about themselves, so be it. Same with the lips.

nottingham

It’s interesting to see how much opinions differ on the matter. And it’s good as long as we respect each other preferences, opinions, taste. Thanks all

By *inAndTonic21Couple 2 weeks ago

Merseyside

Each to their own but not for us- gentle enhancements maybe but nothing too large natural as far as possible for us

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 2 weeks ago

Essex

"Well, personally I like them - enhanced or natural, both are fun and have different positives to find.

I assume women have them done for various reasons but mostly for their own confidence.

The majority of men saying "we prefer natural" really mean "we prefer natural big boobs"

As a smaller chested woman I have been subject to body shaming and ridicule for not having big boobs.

As a result, yes I feel some insecurity around my boobs and I will absolutely have them filled and lifted one day.

Just as I choose to avoid those who prefer big boobs now, I will simply avoid those who dislike enhanced boobs once they are done.

Opinions are fine but it really doesn't matter because there are so many who will like what they see or are given access to anyway.

I would rather feel confident in myself than worry about whether I am seen as being "fake" or not.

MrsAbz"

I’m rather fond of your boobs

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Well, personally I like them - enhanced or natural, both are fun and have different positives to find.

MrsAbz

I’m rather fond of your boobs "

You know the way to make me flash you

MrsAbz

By *ripfillMan 2 weeks ago

havant

"Like you would say no to a woman available for sex because she had enhanced features "

Mmmm - you have a strong point here

By *ynecplCouple 2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I have absolutely no issues with the enhanced boobs of Mrs. They were well worth it as it increased her self confidence no end.

By *westUKguyMan 2 weeks ago

Southport

No fake tits, no fake lips, no tatted brows, big fake lashes...HORRIBLE...give me au natural anytime

By *ripfillMan 2 weeks ago

havant

Reconsidering-

Real natural beauty comes to the front I think

Anyway my personal preference is the person first … if there that spark … could it be dangerous to body fillers … ?

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Had this exact conversation this week at work. Told some of the ladies in my office I’m having 0.5ml of filler into my lips this weekend in preparation for my upcoming wedding.

I was met with many ‘why are you doing that to your face’ ‘do you want to look like a duck’ comments but after a conversation and showing some photos from the companies website, their opinions were changing as they realised it will be a very subtle enhancement and I’m doing it for me, not them. In the first instance, I was hurt with how some of them judged me so quickly in that moment

"

I wouldn't say it is judging to say why would she/he want to change their face that way. I would say it is more a compliment of you look gorgeous as it is.

I don't think I would say it to someone considering enhancements though as you don't know which way they would take it

By *oastal1968Man 2 weeks ago

London

"Lips - turn off

This

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I wouldn't say a turn off sexually for me OP as I am not into women sexually ( most work seems to be on women)

However, some of these procedures are not as sympathetically done as others, especially the lips and now cheek fillers.

The cheek fillers seem to close the eyes up so I am not sure it is as attractive anyway and the lip fillers also blow up the area between the nose and lip which gives the duck look if I am guessing they have had too much.

Some of the more famous people who have had lots of work done actually looked better before to me.

A disclaimer...

I know it is a persons choice of what they do with their body and if it makes them happy then there is no argument from me. I am just answering the question and my comments are not aimed at anyone who may have had surgery on here, I wouldn't know if you had or not or what it looked like to comment on.

Coventry

"Some of the CIS woman in this thread are being unfair to men. They already have it difficult on this site, but there not all shallow !!!

Everyone loves a filter thread "

i quite like filter coffee

By *Dick DastardlyMan 2 weeks ago

here and there

Depends on how it’s done and to what extent . If done tastefully it can be a good enhancement.

Coventry

ok I prefer natural all the way - i have never worn much make up either, only because Im so good at applying it I often look like I have been punched in the eye!

I have a scar on one of my boobs which I used to be conscious about - its from surgery - but now I dont give a dam, they not the biggest but they are mine, i am who I am

I have a friend who has had so much done to her face and it all looks so false

Im not perfect, Im think I have given up trying to worry about it and just accept what i have

By *S chanel demarTV/TS 2 weeks ago

peterborough

"Some of the CIS woman in this thread are being unfair to men. They already have it difficult on this site, but there not all shallow !!!

Everyone loves a filter thread

i quite like filter coffee "

I simply love my block choice.....

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northwich

For a girl in a man's body my lips are so thin and its been on my to do list for a few years now that's why I've booked myself in for lip fillers at the end of the month to boost my self-confidence and most importantly to make me happy in myself

Coventry

"For a girl in a man's body my lips are so thin and its been on my to do list for a few years now that's why I've booked myself in for lip fillers at the end of the month to boost my self-confidence and most importantly to make me happy in myself "

you have to do what is best for you, had a nosey at your pics and your lips are lovely - (amazing pictures too btw). I would not have said you had thin lips at all

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northwich

"For a girl in a man's body my lips are so thin and its been on my to do list for a few years now that's why I've booked myself in for lip fillers at the end of the month to boost my self-confidence and most importantly to make me happy in myself

you have to do what is best for you, had a nosey at your pics and your lips are lovely - (amazing pictures too btw). I would not have said you had thin lips at all"

Thanks for the support but the tops are the main issue I want a full cupids bow that's why I'm only going 0.5ml

By *issmorganWoman 2 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

They're not a turn off, as I'm straight and as Rugby said most work is done on ladies.

It's everyone's choice how they look and what make up or enhancements they have.

I wouldn't have any alterations to my face or body, unless it was necessary for health reasons.

I think some do look better than others, lip fillers that is. I used to work with a woman, she started off with subtle lip fillers that looked nice. Then over time she got more and more, so they just look too big now and fake.she also has the massive false eye lashes and I know she's been asked not to wear them on shift before.

If someone likes fillers and enhanced boobs, it's their body and their choice at the end of the day. Most important thing is that they like them.

By *inkycougar1Woman 2 weeks ago

Newport

I think in both cases it depends on each individual. If they are done well and to enhance then they can be great. The issue for me is when they are over done and obvious. For example if a lady had extremely thin lips and she was conscious about them and she had a bit of filler in them to make them look a bit bigger and give her confidence most people probably wouldn’t even notice. I have personally had my boobs enhanced slightly but they are in proportion for my body and nothing like say for example what Katie Price has

By *orny-DJMan 2 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

"Lips - turn off

You took the words right out of my, well, fingers

By *andyfloss2000Woman 2 weeks ago

ashford

I'm sure they not doing it for the men but themselves? If they happy then that's all that matters! One of my daughters has hers done (lips) personally I prefer her as she was but it's how she wants to look so all good! X

By *wistntwirlCouple 2 weeks ago

Middle Land

I prefer a natural look - including little or no makeup.

By *layfullsamMan 2 weeks ago

Solihull

Which lips

By *ascBrennerMan 1 week ago

Bromley

I love both. Have a kink for bimbo looks.

By *zzxMan 1 week ago

Kingston upon Thames

"Lips - turn off

By *imionMan 1 week ago

redditch

Man just got burnt done the burns unit lol

Thats the truest thing I have heard all day

lol rate ya

By *partharmonyCouple 1 week ago

Ruislip

It really does depend on the results. There are good and pad. I have felt some boobs where I would never have guessed they were not 100% natural. I've also felt boobs that feel like jagged rocks with skin over them. I don't like those and it would be a deal-breaker for me. Yes, really. Luke

By *ighullguy1Man 1 week ago

hull

Nothing like a natural beauty it's a nope and that's a massive nope from me celebrity culture is all this is

By *imionMan 1 week ago

redditch

Who cares as long as they are happy with in them self's butie amd sexual attractment is more than just skin deep

By *wistntwirlCouple 1 week ago

Middle Land

"Who cares as long as they are happy with in them self's butie amd sexual attractment is more than just skin deep"

True. Bone structure matters. Muscle's good too

By *imionMan 1 week ago

redditch

"Who cares as long as they are happy with in them self's butie amd sexual attractment is more than just skin deep

True. Bone structure matters. Muscle's good too "

for us men it's not looks its what magic we can do with our tounge that what keeps a women smillimg lol

By *aramelman69Man 1 week ago

sutton

Not for me thanks.

I’ve not seen any that look convincing or natural.

By *ucidxDreamsMan 1 week ago

Kent, London

I used to see a woman who got her lips done and the kissing felt really weird afterwards. It's a no from me.

By *rimal InstinctCouple 1 week ago

Carlisle

There is no question as to if someone had whatever done for their happiness or what not. Go them, I say. You do you.

However, for personal preference and what I find aesthetically pleasing I have to say nothing too obvious. So huge boob jobs and massive lips, no thank you. Any enhancements or changes (not gender changes as that's a different kettle of fish there) that are obviously fake, to me look weird.

Mrs

By *ecentPumpersCouple 1 week ago

Dundee

"I’m going to start a culture war here, but let’s see what people think:

Fake breast and lips: turn on or turn off?

In my humble opinion, it’s a turn off. But I’m curious to hear other peoples opinions, as I see so many filled lips and knockers there must be a market for them!"

We love fake boobs as long as they're not stupidly hooooge. Not a fan of fake lips though.

By *rystal_barbieWoman 1 week ago

Halesowen

I love these debates I have both and never had anyone complained when I’ve sucked there dick and got better suction then hetty the hoover lol I’d rather duck lips then no lips but that’s just my opinion. Each to their own, people don’t like it that’s down to them they can move on. I prefer girls with both if I’m playing with girls. I love the fake look xx

By *imionMan 1 week ago

redditch

"I love these debates I have both and never had anyone complained when I’ve sucked there dick and got better suction then hetty the hoover lol I’d rather duck lips then no lips but that’s just my opinion. Each to their own, people don’t like it that’s down to them they can move on. I prefer girls with both if I’m playing with girls. I love the fake look xx"
well said

By *emonbuttercreamWoman 1 week ago

Birmingham

I prefer natural. But that doesn't mean I think false tits and lips are terrible. I just prefer natural big lips and natural perky tits rather than fake but does anyone seriously care enough for this to be a problem? I don't think so.

By *rafter69Man 1 week ago

upminster

Aslong as she is comfortable in her own skin wether that be fake or not is the real turn on.

By *ittlebirdWoman 1 week ago

The Big Smoke

"Which lips "

This was exactly my thought

By *harlieandMontyCouple 1 week ago

Seaton

Natural all the way.

By *rystal_barbieWoman 1 week ago

Halesowen

[Removed by poster at 24/04/24 20:35:50]

By *parkle1974Woman 1 week ago

Leeds

The trout pout or baboons arse look isn't attractive to me....why anyone would do that to their lips is beyond me...but each to their own x

By *uffnmuffCouple 1 week ago

London

Turn off.

By *andC1000Couple 1 week ago

Ashford

"Lips - turn off

Exactly this. All natural here though

By *aiseiMan 1 week ago

Longbridge, Birmingham

Lips - no, hideous.

Tits - depends; there’s a very big difference between a good and a bad boob job.

By *eAreAllMadeFromStarsMan 1 week ago

Manchester

Both are a turn on.

By *ecentPumpersCouple 1 week ago

Dundee

"Aslong as she is comfortable in her own skin wether that be fake or not is the real turn on."

This makes no sense. How cam she be comfortable in her own skin if its fake.....she clearly isn't comfortable in her own skin, otherwise she wouldn't go for fake stuff

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS 2 days ago

Northwich

Had my mine done yesterday and oh my god I'm so happy with them will be going again not just for the lips let's just say all the attention the technician gave my lips made my panties so wet too

By *rMrs84Couple 2 days ago

Doncaster

"Lips - turn off

This. Lips I just don’t get, I’ve never seen them and thought they were an improvement but to each their own.

Breasts I prefer natural or natural looking. Enhancements are fine but enhance is the word.

By *naswingdressWoman 2 days ago

Manchester (she/her)

Rather than starting culture wars, why not like what you like and do what you want with your own body?

By *eAreAllMadeFromStarsMan 2 days ago

Manchester

"Rather than starting culture wars, why not like what you like and do what you want with your own body?"

Is it culture wars though? People are allowed an opinion and equally allowed to express that opinion as long as they're not being a complete c-unit while doing it. That's just my opinion though

By *aptain Caveman41Man 2 days ago

Home

Doesn't actually bother me in the slightest. If it gives the person more confidence in having them more power to them.

» Add a new message to this topic