FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do women like to experiment on their sub side

Do women like to experiment on their sub side

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omeon! OP   Man 2 weeks ago

bristol

I am wondering when a woman says she has little experience should you push boundaries and of course be careful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ony MannMan 2 weeks ago

Ludgershall

I have never pushed anyone, but have provided opportunities to move boundaries, I have taken a few club virgins, and widened experiences, BUT never pushed people.

By *fterblazeWoman 2 weeks ago

Weston

Honestly OP, I assume any man who talks about pushing boundaries has little experience himself and would not risk playing with him.

If she's inexperienced, you communicate more until you understand what she's comfortable with. You don't push.

If you mean 'try new things' instead of 'boundaries', then you still suggest them, not push them.

Boundaries are there for a reason.

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 2 weeks ago

Cotswolds

"Honestly OP, I assume any man who talks about pushing boundaries has little experience himself and would not risk playing with him.

If she's inexperienced, you communicate more until you understand what she's comfortable with. You don't push.

If you mean 'try new things' instead of 'boundaries', then you still suggest them, not push them.

Boundaries are there for a reason. "

Totally agree with this. I expect people to respect my boundaries amd not pushy them, especially if I am doing any sort of submissive play.

Anyone saying they will push them would not get to play with me.

Yes I try new things but it takes trust.

By *arley QuimWoman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere

No, ask what she wants. There are two people I'm willing to let 'slap me about, push boundaries'. The rest would end up with a full on kick in the balls

Consent is a very much needed thing.

By *ittlebirdWoman 2 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"Honestly OP, I assume any man who talks about pushing boundaries has little experience himself and would not risk playing with him.

Boundaries are there for a reason. "

This. 100%

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northwich

Discuss limits beforehand and never I repeat never go beyond them and all ways have a safe word in place and stop when it's used your entering a world of trust between you both

By *oubleswing2019Man 2 weeks ago

Colchester

"I am wondering when a woman says she has little experience should you push boundaries and of course be careful "

Others have given wise advise already.

I'm going to try and cover things from a different angle.

This is because as much as the recipient who is exploring is learning a journey about themselves, the giver (the top/dominant) is also learning about themselves too. Neither should be ignored, and both must be understood.

A sub who lies on a bed and says, "do what you want", is fumbling their way in to submission, just as much as a dominant who picks up a flogger and says "I am a dominant" now.

I would strongly counsel both parties delve deeper on to copious amount of online literature written from real-world experiences of submissives and dominants.

Whilst those won't be *your* experiences, they will give you both a framework and understanding for each role, and in doing so help you approach the experience more thoughtfully and with greater awareness.

"Fumbling" might be appropriate for most novices (read teenagers) when they enter the world of sex, and apart from pregnancy or STD's there is not much more that can go wrong.

The same approach cannot be said for domination and submission because of the potential for additional mental and physical harm on top of those other harms already.

Slow, steady, considered, and with plenty of discussion in advance and awareness of the scenario.

Plus Aftercare afterwards as well. That's vital.

By *J the bullMan 2 weeks ago

Washington

"I am wondering when a woman says she has little experience should you push boundaries and of course be careful

Others have given wise advise already.

I'm going to try and cover things from a different angle.

This is because as much as the recipient who is exploring is learning a journey about themselves, the giver (the top/dominant) is also learning about themselves too. Neither should be ignored, and both must be understood.

A sub who lies on a bed and says, "do what you want", is fumbling their way in to submission, just as much as a dominant who picks up a flogger and says "I am a dominant" now.

I would strongly counsel both parties delve deeper on to copious amount of online literature written from real-world experiences of submissives and dominants.

Whilst those won't be *your* experiences, they will give you both a framework and understanding for each role, and in doing so help you approach the experience more thoughtfully and with greater awareness.

"Fumbling" might be appropriate for most novices (read teenagers) when they enter the world of sex, and apart from pregnancy or STD's there is not much more that can go wrong.

The same approach cannot be said for domination and submission because of the potential for additional mental and physical harm on top of those other harms already.

Slow, steady, considered, and with plenty of discussion in advance and awareness of the scenario.

Plus Aftercare afterwards as well. That's vital.

"

Can't say more than this

Communication consent and nothing more

» Add a new message to this topic