FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jacob's ladder piercing

Jacob's ladder piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yvanwy black wild child OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northwich

One for guys have you had a jacob's ladder piercing done as it's on my list of piercing to be done this year how does it feel what are the pros and cons etc please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlebirdWoman 2 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I googled it… my bad

By *midnight-Woman 2 weeks ago

"I googled it… my bad "

What is it

By *offiaCoolWoman 2 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

"I googled it… my bad

What is it "

If intimate piercings are not your thing...don't Google

By *ilthy mr and missCouple 2 weeks ago

doncaster

What’s that I’m intrigued now

By *oeBeansMan 2 weeks ago

Derby

Just Googled it and I now hate the OP for making me live the rest of my life knowing this exists

By * man -Man 2 weeks ago

Bath

Do it! Do it! Dooooo ittttt!!!!!

Northwich

"Do it! Do it! Dooooo ittttt!!!!! "

Oh I'm doing it but will have to wait until winter when I go into hibernation again as there's no sex for 6 to 8 weeks

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 2 weeks ago

Essex

I can see the appeal. Although it’s upside down for my personal preference.

By *ittlebirdWoman 2 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"I googled it… my bad

What is it

If intimate piercings are not your thing...don't Google "

I just had to… you know how it is

By *aizyWoman 2 weeks ago

west midlands

"I googled it… my bad

What is it "

Google it, I dare you! And then tell me what it is coz I ain't googling it!

By * man -Man 2 weeks ago

Bath

"Do it! Do it! Dooooo ittttt!!!!!

Oh I'm doing it but will have to wait until winter when I go into hibernation again as there's no sex for 6 to 8 weeks "

How do you even wank when it’s healed?

By *inlingerie1Woman 2 weeks ago

N.Yorkshire

Silly Q - can it tear or can the friction stress cause it to tear a condom?

Northwich

"Silly Q - can it tear or can the friction stress cause it to tear a condom? "
it's just like a PA it's possible but rare

By *midnight-Woman 2 weeks ago

"I googled it… my bad

What is it

Google it, I dare you! And then tell me what it is coz I ain't googling it! "

I googled - it looks painful, but also.. What if it catches on something

By *aizyWoman 2 weeks ago

west midlands

"I googled it… my bad

What is it

Google it, I dare you! And then tell me what it is coz I ain't googling it!

I googled - it looks painful, but also.. What if it catches on something "

You made me look! Ouch!!

By *anielpiercedMan 2 weeks ago

by the seaside

I have a ladder that I pierced myself some 25 years ago and the four piercings now have 12mm thick bars in them. Always a good ice breaker in a club hot tub and I've been told by countless ladies that during doggie the sensation of them hitting the clitoris was very pleasurable. I myself find the weight of them pleasurable during sex.

By *adyBugsWoman 2 weeks ago

cognito

Have not googled. Pretty sure my imagination is worse and the other comments on here confirm my imagination is correct.

No eye bleach needed here!

Northwich

"I have a ladder that I pierced myself some 25 years ago and the four piercings now have 12mm thick bars in them. Always a good ice breaker in a club hot tub and I've been told by countless ladies that during doggie the sensation of them hitting the clitoris was very pleasurable. I myself find the weight of them pleasurable during sex."

Is it more intense when self pleasing as I'm finding with my 8mm PA I'm shooting buckets of cum now unlike the dribble before I had it done

by the seaside

"I have a ladder that I pierced myself some 25 years ago and the four piercings now have 12mm thick bars in them. Always a good ice breaker in a club hot tub and I've been told by countless ladies that during doggie the sensation of them hitting the clitoris was very pleasurable. I myself find the weight of them pleasurable during sex.

Is it more intense when self pleasing as I'm finding with my 8mm PA I'm shooting buckets of cum now unlike the dribble before I had it done "

Ah sorry I might have gotten the wrong end of the stick so to speak. Are you referring to a ladder on the shafts? Mine is a scrotal version.

by the seaside

"I have a ladder that I pierced myself some 25 years ago and the four piercings now have 12mm thick bars in them. Always a good ice breaker in a club hot tub and I've been told by countless ladies that during doggie the sensation of them hitting the clitoris was very pleasurable. I myself find the weight of them pleasurable during sex.

Is it more intense when self pleasing as I'm finding with my 8mm PA I'm shooting buckets of cum now unlike the dribble before I had it done "

The P.A. effect is probably down to the girth of the 8mm making your glans more sensitive. Had the same thing when I had mine in.

Northwich

Is it more intense when self pleasing as I'm finding with my 8mm PA I'm shooting buckets of cum now unlike the dribble before I had it done

Ah sorry I might have gotten the wrong end of the stick so to speak. Are you referring to a ladder on the shafts? Mine is a scrotal version. "

yes barbells going down the shaft I think I will require 6 in total

by the seaside

Ah sorry I might have gotten the wrong end of the stick so to speak. Are you referring to a ladder on the shafts? Mine is a scrotal version. yes barbells going down the shaft I think I will require 6 in total "

As long as you keep them clean with a.good saline douche and don't touch them with bare fingers (natural body oil can cause infection if drawn into the piercing) they should heal pretty quickly tbh and I wouldn't think they'd take 6 to 8 weeks. When I had mine done as they we're only the basic 1.6mm bar I was able to have sex within two weeks. Took them out after a few months as they migrated to the surface too quickly.

Northwich

Ah sorry I might have gotten the wrong end of the stick so to speak. Are you referring to a ladder on the shafts? Mine is a scrotal version. yes barbells going down the shaft I think I will require 6 in total

As long as you keep them clean with a.good saline douche and don't touch them with bare fingers (natural body oil can cause infection if drawn into the piercing) they should heal pretty quickly tbh and I wouldn't think they'd take 6 to 8 weeks. When I had mine done as they we're only the basic 1.6mm bar I was able to have sex within two weeks. Took them out after a few months as they migrated to the surface too quickly. "

that's why I'm going to wait until the winter when I go into hibernation and wait so there's no migration I've a few more weird rare and wonderful piecing to have before that one

By *undee2Man 2 weeks ago

Dundee

I dont see anything wrong with it. It isnt for me but i dont have a problem with it. I wouldn't mind tying a lad down and bringing out the car battery and starter cables just to see the look on his face.

by the seaside

Ah sorry I might have gotten the wrong end of the stick so to speak. Are you referring to a ladder on the shafts? Mine is a scrotal version. yes barbells going down the shaft I think I will require 6 in total

As long as you keep them clean with a.good saline douche and don't touch them with bare fingers (natural body oil can cause infection if drawn into the piercing) they should heal pretty quickly tbh and I wouldn't think they'd take 6 to 8 weeks. When I had mine done as they we're only the basic 1.6mm bar I was able to have sex within two weeks. Took them out after a few months as they migrated to the surface too quickly. that's why I'm going to wait until the winter when I go into hibernation and wait so there's no migration I've a few more weird rare and wonderful piecing to have before that one "

Good idea to wait, also see if they'll use teflon bars as they'll help by being more flexible and help the healing process.

By *utstandingMan 2 weeks ago

HX

I've considered Pearling, but it looks too much like an STD.

Jacobs ladders look like they'd tear away the way I tug at me.

» Add a new message to this topic