FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conundrum

Conundrum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    1 week ago

I have been on this platform for several months and find myself in a curious situation. Older members are looking for people their own age and younger people are looking for older members. At least where I live. Does anyone else find themselves in this situation. I find it hilarious. The only people who regularly contact me are male members which is flattering but not what I’m looking for. LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elloWoman 1 week ago

alpha centauri

"I have been on this platform for several months and find myself in a curious situation. Older members are looking for people their own age and younger people are looking for older members. At least where I live. Does anyone else find themselves in this situation. I find it hilarious. The only people who regularly contact me are male members which is flattering but not what I’m looking for. LOL"

Might be so on the internet as it's an easy filter, but when I've met someone in a swingers club or social and we've hit it off I've never asked them for their age or date of birth.

By *rincealbert777Man 1 week ago

welling

I’m starting to think there should be an option to just have no age showing in here or just something vague like “ between 20 and 40” / “ between 40 and 60 “ , I’m 53 ( but I’m tile I look 40 in face and body ) and I find so many women block contact from anyone aged over 50

So I’m getting huge amounts of rejection from women, and women who don’t even read the message I have sent that took 10 mins to type.

I seem to get viewed by a lot of tv/ts even tho I blocked them, and I blocked contact from men ages ago as I was being contacted by a lot of bi guys - no that’s a not what I’m after lol

By *oyoteUglyWoman 1 week ago

somewhere

"I’m starting to think there should be an option to just have no age showing in here or just something vague like “ between 20 and 40” / “ between 40 and 60 “ , I’m 53 ( but I’m tile I look 40 in face and body ) and I find so many women block contact from anyone aged over 50

So I’m getting huge amounts of rejection from women, and women who don’t even read the message I have sent that took 10 mins to type.

I seem to get viewed by a lot of tv/ts even tho I blocked them, and I blocked contact from men ages ago as I was being contacted by a lot of bi guys - no that’s a not what I’m after lol "

10mins to type a message?

By *ondiego85Man 1 week ago

nottingham

"I’m starting to think there should be an option to just have no age showing in here or just something vague like “ between 20 and 40” / “ between 40 and 60 “ , I’m 53 ( but I’m tile I look 40 in face and body ) and I find so many women block contact from anyone aged over 50

I seem to get viewed by a lot of tv/ts even tho I blocked them, and I blocked contact from men ages ago as I was being contacted by a lot of bi guys - no that’s a not what I’m after lol

10mins to type a message?"

Oi! This man put some effort in it! Cut him some slack

By *oyoteUglyWoman 1 week ago

somewhere

Oi! This man put some effort in it! Cut him some slack "

No

By *rRogersTelfordMan 1 week ago

Telford

To be fair if you think it’s bad for you, you should try living in Telford. There’s 7 people here, and 9 of those you end up knowing

By *oody BMan 1 week ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

I find a lot more things hilarious than the age thing.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 1 week ago

Reading

I seem to get viewed by a lot of tv/ts even tho I blocked them, and I blocked contact from men ages ago as I was being contacted by a lot of bi guys - no that’s a not what I’m after lol "

Why would you send a message if you are out of their age bracket? Seems a waste of time all round.

By *ot to giggleWoman 1 week ago

Coventry

Age can be an issue, but once your over it, its not!

Its person, conversation and how you are rather than ages i think .. i do turn some down 20's too close to my child and her mates!

By *red333Man 1 week ago

Dorchester

"Age can be an issue, but once your over it, its not!

Its person, conversation and how you are rather than ages i think .. i do turn some down 20's too close to my child and her mates!"

over the hill you mean?

welling

Well I do put in a bit more than “ wanna fuck? “ !

welling

Thank you !

Oi! This man put some effort in it! Cut him some slack "

By *eadinthecloudsMan 1 week ago

Manchester

Hey. Least you’re not sub 30. That’s real tough going.

By *unchalMan 1 week ago

Dartford

"I have been on this platform for several months and find myself in a curious situation. Older members are looking for people their own age and younger people are looking for older members. At least where I live. Does anyone else find themselves in this situation. I find it hilarious. The only people who regularly contact me are male members which is flattering but not what I’m looking for. LOL

Might be so on the internet as it's an easy filter, but when I've met someone in a swingers club or social and we've hit it off I've never asked them for their age or date of birth.

"

I’m with you, missus. It’s a bit of an obsession in here (so says the old man… )

By *unchalMan 1 week ago

Dartford

"I find a lot more things hilarious than the age thing. "

Oh, me too, mister.

By *unchalMan 1 week ago

Dartford

"Age can be an issue, but once your over it, its not!

Its person, conversation and how you are rather than ages i think .. i do turn some down 20's too close to my child and her mates!"

Yeah, I turn down the young ones for the same reason.

By *assy LassieWoman 1 week ago

Lanarkshire

Maybe that's why he has aged 2 years in 11 months. His profile says he is 51

By *agnar73Man 1 week ago

Glasgow

Maybe that's why he has aged 2 years in 11 months. His profile says he is 51 "

Good spot.

» Add a new message to this topic