FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexual desires change?

Sexual desires change?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Coalville

Has anyone else found that their sexual desires have changed? Whether it be due to age, ability, or just what turns you on?

I used to be submissive, but that doesn’t get me off now. I don’t know if it’s the wanna be doms on here that has changed that, or my age.

Anyone else gone through this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heonixrising500Man 2 weeks ago

Barnsley

We all change over the years my desires change with each person the trick is both realising each others desires and pleasures x

By *oody BMan 2 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

Long term I changed from monogamous to leaning more to an open relationship, but that doesn’t answer your question about sexual desire.

I can change my moods daily with one person. I can feel very bdsm (still not explored that properly) because of someone’s energy they are giving me, to the point I want to take time with slow sensual passionate sex with her.

So we are eother going to be banging that headboard or rolling around, and that’s not a long term change….It Is Hourly!!! She could have a kiss from my lips on one ass cheek, and a hand print on the other.

Changes are good, roll with it, don’t worry about it. Finding people who are into what your into is at that moment and stick around if you change is what becomes a pain.

By *oyoteUglyWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere

I used to like sex, but then I joined fab...

Coalville

"Long term I changed from monogamous to leaning more to an open relationship, but that doesn’t answer your question about sexual desire.

I can change my moods daily with one person. I can feel very bdsm (still not explored that properly) because of someone’s energy they are giving me, to the point I want to take time with slow sensual passionate sex with her.

So we are eother going to be banging that headboard or rolling around, and that’s not a long term change….It Is Hourly!!! She could have a kiss from my lips on one ass cheek, and a hand print on the other.

Changes are good, roll with it, don’t worry about it. Finding people who are into what your into is at that moment and stick around if you change is what becomes a pain. "

I’m not worried, I was just curious if others had the same changes. I get it’s different dynamics with different people. But a good Dom message used to spark my interest. Now it just makes me yawn! Lol

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

I used to like men, then I joined fab, now I don't.

Mrs

By *ellinever70Woman 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Nah

I know the kinda sex I enjoy, so stick with that

By *abarellaWoman 2 weeks ago

Warminster

"I used to like sex, but then I joined fab...

"

I feel the same sometimes.

I thought fab would opens a new world of pleasure but instead, I've become almost frigid

By *alandNitaCouple 2 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

It seems logical to me that once you've tried and enjoyed something, that would open doors to other ideas.

Cal

By *iss.Bella.Woman 2 weeks ago

North Wales

Yes they often do. This place has opened (widely) my eyes to a lot over the years. Mostly in shock, I can't lie but there are a few things that have caught my curiosity

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 2 weeks ago

North West

Morning OP

"Has anyone else found that their sexual desires have changed?"

Yes, very much so, in the last few years most things I used to like are a bit meh, and some things I was averse to have now become pretty hot.

So you're not alone.

By *red333Man 2 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Has anyone else found that their sexual desires have changed? Whether it be due to age, ability, or just what turns you on?

I used to be submissive, but that doesn’t get me off now. I don’t know if it’s the wanna be doms on here that has changed that, or my age.

Anyone else gone through this? "

Sex is the mind

By *ora the explorerWoman 2 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

All the time. Mine are totally different with different people

Coalville

"Has anyone else found that their sexual desires have changed? Whether it be due to age, ability, or just what turns you on?

Anyone else gone through this? Sex is the mind "

Yeah I think you’ve probably hit the nail on the head so to speak x

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

It's fascinating how our interests change, isn't it! Mine certainly have

By *a LunaWoman 2 weeks ago

Southern Wales

Yeah. I used to be like a bitch on heat.

These days you’d need to jump start my fanny to get it going.

» Add a new message to this topic