FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > nhs data sale

nhs data sale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lack Orchid 0204 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Leeds

The gov't are selling your nhs records /data if you don't opt out, final date for opt out june 23rd

Should your data be for sale ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ot to giggleWoman 2 weeks ago

Coventry

how can they do that - so many protective factors on data protection - who are they selling it too?

By *r W T SaneMan 2 weeks ago

here and there

"how can they do that - so many protective factors on data protection - who are they selling it too?"

Medical insurance and big pharmacy probably

Leeds

"how can they do that - so many protective factors on data protection - who are they selling it too?"

It should be anonymised, given various gov't data breaches I'm not sure how trust worthy that is

By *ot to giggleWoman 2 weeks ago

Coventry

"how can they do that - so many protective factors on data protection - who are they selling it too?

It should be anonymised, given various gov't data breaches I'm not sure how trust worthy that is

"

well data seems to go everywhere anyway - i know i had the smallest bump in my car which the insurance company was involved in, now im inundated with 'we know you had an accident' calls. I got a loan out and now get flooded with 'control your debt' messages and emails.

I use my phone to google anything and my facebook is filled with adds for those items - its amazing how many sites there are on female orgasms!!!

none of our date is protected - and the GP stuff is now all electronic so hackable same as everything else. How many times have we heard of laptops with protected information being left on a train or in a taxi and those are the ones that are reported.

I have worked in places where personal and protective data has been sent on non secure emails because its easier and quicker than going onto the encrypted ones.

they going to do it anyway regardless of what we say

By *ones_BoothCouple 2 weeks ago

Solihull

"The gov't are selling your nhs records /data if you don't opt out, final date for opt out june 23rd

"

they dont sell they only pass within government sectors

By *ones_BoothCouple 2 weeks ago

Solihull

"The gov't are selling your nhs records /data if you don't opt out, final date for opt out june 23rd

"

https://www.healthwatchrichmond.co.uk/news/2021-08-31/nhs-sharing-your-data-what-you-need-know

By *ustPeteMan 2 weeks ago

Harrogate

Should your data be for sale ?"

Quite fancy some data. Is it on eBay?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

Expect them to get to monetise, grab and loot anything else they can, before they get booted out. They know where they owe loyalty to.

There should have been more than enough attempts to get data, that resulted in public uproar, that it's clear what public sentiment is. But with lashings of divide and conquer activities underway, people will get angry about sick notes, or something, as an easy distraction

Leeds

they dont sell they only pass within government sectors "

https://twitter.com/pplatesrgrate/status/1782442846101950496?t=DwSc-D0JzkEo1QEZsluZ0g&s=19

By *red333Man 2 weeks ago

Dorchester

"how can they do that - so many protective factors on data protection - who are they selling it too?

well data seems to go everywhere anyway - i know i had the smallest bump in my car which the insurance company was involved in, now im inundated with 'we know you had an accident' calls. I got a loan out and now get flooded with 'control your debt' messages and emails.

I use my phone to google anything and my facebook is filled with adds for those items - its amazing how many sites there are on female orgasms!!!

none of our date is protected - and the GP stuff is now all electronic so hackable same as everything else. How many times have we heard of laptops with protected information being left on a train or in a taxi and those are the ones that are reported.

I have worked in places where personal and protective data has been sent on non secure emails because its easier and quicker than going onto the encrypted ones.

they going to do it anyway regardless of what we say "

Its Facebook..... I've deleted it its intrusive

» Add a new message to this topic