FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Relationships

Relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    2 weeks ago

Over the past couple of years I’ve noticed that a lot of my friends don’t want to have relationships. Ever. And these are not “red pill” men. Just ordinary guys. What are people’s thoughts on this? With advanced surrogacy methods and sex robots could men become obsolete? Is this bad? Maybe society will become a matriarchy. I’ve seen a lot of articles about this recently. Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan 2 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

Maybe some people just want good friends who they can have fun with and have adventures together .

Still have friend love without the exclusivity and commitment

By *ee EllCouple 2 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

I think it's more of an awareness that sex doesn't have to be so linear, so boxed in. There's a liberation ENM based relationships offer that monogamy doesn't. It isn't for everyone, but I think the increase in visibility in it and the conversations around them are just making it a little more the accepted norm.

By *eroLondonMan 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Over the past couple of years I’ve noticed that a lot of my friends don’t want to have relationships. Ever. And these are not “red pill” men. Just ordinary guys. What are people’s thoughts on this? With advanced surrogacy methods and sex robots could men become obsolete? Is this bad? Maybe society will become a matriarchy. I’ve seen a lot of articles about this recently. Thoughts? "

If men become obsolete then women will have no one left for them to give the silent treatment.

By *issy LanaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

cloud cuckoo land

Relationships are overrated.

Much prefer being a lone wolf; having said that, it's kind of a biased view because I've just not been that fortunate to have met that one special person in my life that kinda completes me in the sense that I can say I'm madly in love with.

Kinda sad, never experienced falling in love.

By *xbabyxxxWoman 2 weeks ago

Bradford

"Relationships are overrated.

Much prefer being a lone wolf; having said that, it's kind of a biased view because I've just not been that fortunate to have met that one special person in my life that kinda completes me in the sense that I can say I'm madly in love with.

Kinda sad, never experienced falling in love."

I'm the same I've been in love a few times in my life,always at the wrong time,now I've eaten too many bad apples, I'm at the point where I trust none anymore, sad to say but true

By *agnar73Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

I was last in one about 3 years ago?

Great person and got on so well in so many ways, just distance was the thing.

Think I blew it and still do, so it sort of got me down, tried dating and didn’t get anywhere.

Sometimes I was half-arsed in trying and got to stage I didn’t want to go on those apps anymore.

As for now, I dunno.

Not sure how I’d feel about ‘the right person’ here and now. That exclusive monogamous thing and the sort of social media need to do’s.

I see people I know posting the pics about going for lunch or this concert or event or meal and I’m like meh, it’s just a whole pile of stuff.

By *issy LanaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

cloud cuckoo land

"Relationships are overrated.

Kinda sad, never experienced falling in love.

I'm the same I've been in love a few times in my life,always at the wrong time,now I've eaten too many bad apples, I'm at the point where I trust none anymore, sad to say but true"

Peeps have a way of teaching us things...!

Still, I hope the two of us are proven wrong someday by someone truly special...!

Best wishes xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP    2 weeks ago

I agree.

By *ickD80Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Over the past couple of years I’ve noticed that a lot of my friends don’t want to have relationships. Ever. And these are not “red pill” men. Just ordinary guys. What are people’s thoughts on this? With advanced surrogacy methods and sex robots could men become obsolete? Is this bad? Maybe society will become a matriarchy. I’ve seen a lot of articles about this recently. Thoughts? "

So you’re basing your prediction for the future of the whole of society on what your friends are doing? I haven’t noticed this trend at all and as humans tend to have a natural desire not to be alone i can’t see that changing any time soon.

Do you know that surrogacy still requires a man to be involved at some stage, more specifically the stage where they use mens sperm to fertilise the egg. If you’re saying that men will become obsolete due to surrogacy and sex robots then I assume you’re suggesting that reproduction is possible without sperm? I don’t actually know what sex robots are but unless they’re able to produce sperm to replace men’s sperm i think there will always be a use for men so you can stop worrying about their demise for now.

I really don’t see the link between your friends not wanting to be in a relationship and the development of surrogacy and sex robots. I’m not even sure uou know what surrogacy is judging by what you’ve said….you seem to think that if a woman isn’t in a relationship but wants to have a baby then she’ll need to have it through surrogacy….if you knew what surrogacy is then you’d understand how ridiculous that is.

By *agnar73Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

OP gone?

By *assionate explorer 1Man 2 weeks ago

Folkestone

The grass is always greener, and everyone waits for the perfect partner.

As I get older I am more and more particular who I commit too

By *oody BMan 2 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

"OP gone?"

He became obsolete.

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 2 weeks ago

Cotswolds

I don't think women will replace men with sex robots ...

And biological females will still want to have babies ... and still be the ones having babies. And biological males will still need to contribute their sperm.

The vast majority of my friends are in hetro normative vanilla committed relationships, even those who have been divorced seek a typical relationship.

Do I think women will take over .... its estimated it will take 132 years to eliminate the gender pay gap world wide. We also have a significant gender gap in politics and the board room so until those are addressed women can't take over...

By *oyoteUglyWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere

"I don't think women will replace men with sex robots ...

"

Oh some of us would...

Cotswolds

Oh some of us would..."

Could mine look like Tom Hardy please? Then I would ??

By *oyoteUglyWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Oh some of us would...

Could mine look like Tom Hardy please? Then I would ??"

I bagsy the Ryan Reynolds one.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 2 weeks ago

North West

"OP gone?

He became obsolete. "

Cotswolds

Oh some of us would...

"

Excellent choice

By *bi HaiveMan 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Oh some of us would...

Excellent choice"

His face is the stuff of nightmares. Like a testicle with teeth.

By *asterR and slut mayaMan 2 weeks ago

Bradford

OK I dont understand this wanting to have sex with lots of partners

When you have the right conection

With one And explore everything you can do with that one person .is

So amazing .

» Add a new message to this topic