FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Need advice

Need advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove.2lick OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Worcester

New to fab. Nearly 4 weeks now definitely need some advice from experienced. please have a look @ my profile nd tell me what I can add or remove.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r John WickMan 2 weeks ago

The Continental

Telling you what to add or remove will make the profile more about what others wanna see, instead of it being about you in your own words.

By *oody BMan 2 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

4weeks??….

Welcome to Fab, and good luck figuring it out what will make the type of people you like find your profile.

By *hinstrapMan 2 weeks ago

Barnsley

Just be yourself. Be friendly patient and respectful and it will all fall into place. It's a long process but hell o worth it

Worcester

"Just be yourself. Be friendly patient and respectful and it will all fall into place. It's a long process but hell o worth it "

By *iss.Bella.Woman 2 weeks ago

North Wales

In all fairness, your profile is fine, could you maybe add a little humour in there?

This isn't an easy site to navigate as a single man. Could you try one of the organised social meets or attend a club? Good luck

By *eroLondonMan 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

Remove the part where you have written "Indian male". It contradicts the inference made in the previous sentence above and is superfluous.

By *oodmessMan 2 weeks ago

yumsville

You've been verified so you could display it/them.

I've trimmed your profile as below - its essentially the same:

Very easy going, Indian male, I have a massive soft spot for women with curves! So don't be shy!

I'm looking to meet women and couples. I'm fairly new to the scene, and there's lots I would like to experiment in. I'm curious about the club scene and would love to give it a try sometime.

I'm non pushy and enter all situations without any expectations. I'm tactile and like to think attentive, I love a lot of touching, teasing and exploring.

Respect is a must! It's something I always give and it doesn't take much to reciprocate. Please hold a decent conversation, I love a laugh.... I love a good banter and a chat to get to know someone, now how about that coffee?

*sorry but face pic only after your reply.

Happy Fabbing.

By *red333Man 2 weeks ago

Dorchester

"New to fab. Nearly 4 weeks now definitely need some advice from experienced. please have a look @ my profile nd tell me what I can add or remove.

Thanks in advance "

I want to see flowers and lovely views maybe a cablecar or a finicular railway, biscuits and cake and whiskey

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 2 weeks ago

Wherever

"Remove the part where you have written "Indian male". It contradicts the inference made in the previous sentence above and is superfluous."

I agree with Nero.

Worcester

Done

Worcester

"Remove the part where you have written "Indian male". It contradicts the inference made in the previous sentence above and is superfluous.

I agree with Nero.

"

Worcester

"You've been verified so you could display it/them.

I've trimmed your profile as below - its essentially the same:

Very easy going, Indian male, I have a massive soft spot for women with curves! So don't be shy!

I'm looking to meet women and couples. I'm fairly new to the scene, and there's lots I would like to experiment in. I'm curious about the club scene and would love to give it a try sometime.

I'm non pushy and enter all situations without any expectations. I'm tactile and like to think attentive, I love a lot of touching, teasing and exploring.

Respect is a must! It's something I always give and it doesn't take much to reciprocate. Please hold a decent conversation, I love a laugh.... I love a good banter and a chat to get to know someone, now how about that coffee?

*sorry but face pic only after your reply.

Happy Fabbing.

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

Read a couple of dozen posts from men asking for the same thing and update your thoughts.

Ask yourself how someone could decide what you really may give them, that's different to others and how they can see if you are attractive. Why shag you?

By *ools and the brainCouple 2 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Trust in the universe.

You could have the best written profile ever, fantastic pictures and nothing will happen.

Mostly it's about right place right time, getting out there parties and socials will be your best friend

By *atnip make me purrWoman 2 weeks ago

Reading

Profile is fine. Just be patient. It will happen. See if there are any group socials near you. They really do help you get known and less scarey than a club.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

4 weeks and you haven't managed to fuck several women yet?

Mrs

Worcester

"4 weeks and you haven't managed to fuck several women yet?

Mrs "

Don't need several one is enough

» Add a new message to this topic