FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Longest you’ve kept a plug in

Longest you’ve kept a plug in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *valiceslut OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

London

Morning Fabsters …. Just intrigued to know how long you delicious people have kept a butt plug or prostrate massager inside you - whether a trip to the shops, or an all weekend shag fest …. Just for fun x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r W T SaneMan 2 weeks ago

here and there

About 3 hour's

Cock caged at the same time

By *ihub69Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester

About 4 hours while at the inlaws for the evening lol

By *ho Me!Man 2 weeks ago

Essex borders

Haven't removed my kettle one in about 3 years

By *irthandgirthMan 2 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I am hoping the plug works in my kitchen sink. I put a load of disinfectant in before I set off to my folks yesterday.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Chichester

I have some metal tunnel plugs and silicone ones designed for long term wear (overnights etc with caps ). so probably around 30 hours ish I guess is longest , had too reapply some silicone lube around the ring piece though a couple of times

By *valiceslut OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

London

"I have some metal tunnel plugs and silicone ones designed for long term wear (overnights etc with caps ). so probably around 30 hours ish I guess is longest , had too reapply some silicone lube around the ring piece though a couple of times "

Thank you for the comment. I think the Meo1’s have the hollow plugs for anal stretching with the caps for long term use. Will need to pick up a set I think.

xx

By *immySplashMan 2 weeks ago

Coventry

I once went for a bicycle ride with my 4" butt plug up my arse, thinking it would be intensely orgasmic.

It was probably the most unpleasant experience i've had with butt plugs but i gave it a go.

In the end (after about 20 minutes) i took it out and lobbed it in a bush! Covered in shit aswell

LOL

By *atin braTV/TS 2 weeks ago

bristol

once after one of are fetish nights i fell asleep with one in .. i would say 5/6 hours

By *nnocentOneWoman 2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I kept one in for about 6 hours. I'd gone to a club & had it in place "just incase" of fun.

By *oeBeansMan 2 weeks ago

Derby

"I have some metal tunnel plugs and silicone ones designed for long term wear (overnights etc with caps ). so probably around 30 hours ish I guess is longest , had too reapply some silicone lube around the ring piece though a couple of times "

Erm... Fuck it, I'll lower the tone then. How did you go for a shit?

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 2 weeks ago

Southampton

"I have some metal tunnel plugs and silicone ones designed for long term wear (overnights etc with caps ). so probably around 30 hours ish I guess is longest , had too reapply some silicone lube around the ring piece though a couple of times

Erm... Fuck it, I'll lower the tone then. How did you go for a shit? "

You would remove it

» Add a new message to this topic