FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Copy and paste

Copy and paste

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *neManOneLife OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester

I don't think I have ever done a copy and paste message but I bet you can always tell when it is one..

I always try and make my message Unique doesn't get me anywhere But hey hove got to keep going Anyone who reads this have a lovely day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *red333Man 3 weeks ago

Dorchester

Who said that

By *atnip make me purrWoman 3 weeks ago

Reading

Yes they are long but not personal.

By *r John WickMan 3 weeks ago

The Continental

Sounds like a lotta work.

I just mail bomb every chick here with the same message. Piece of piss, had fab completed in a couple of hours.

By *hrimper36Couple 2 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Oh op you are a saint among sinners and I just wish I know how to copy and paste so I could reply to a copy and paste with a copy and paste.

T

By *oiluvfunMan 2 weeks ago

Penrith

"I don't think I have ever done a copy and paste message but I bet you can always tell when it is one..

I always try and make my message Unique doesn't get me anywhere But hey hove got to keep going Anyone who reads this have a lovely day "

I KNOW I’ve never done a copy and paste message. I had to ask a friend to explain what ‘c&p’ was when she was going on about it…

By *ames250122Man 2 weeks ago

Worcester

"I don't think I have ever done a copy and paste message but I bet you can always tell when it is one..

I always try and make my message Unique doesn't get me anywhere But hey hove got to keep going Anyone who reads this have a lovely day "

Hope you have a lovely day too

By *ames250122Man 2 weeks ago

Worcester

"Oh op you are a saint among sinners and I just wish I know how to copy and paste so I could reply to a copy and paste with a copy and paste.

T"

Learning to copy and paste so too copy and paste a reply to a received copy and paste message, good glavins!! hahaha

x

» Add a new message to this topic