FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Doxy Wands

New Doxy Wands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *affire_and_Steel OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

North by North West

Hi Fabfolk

Well, the day is nearly here. After five and a half years of sterling service and many, many hours of use and orgasms, our mains powered original Doxy wand is about to give up the ghost. It’s served us very well, so we’re now looking at the latest models in the range. We like the look and practicality of the Doxy 3 rechargeable as the cable can sometimes be a nuisance when things get exciting but, even after reading reviews it’s hard to know if these are comparable to the wired model. She does like the power of the buzz.

Can anyone vouch for the rechargeable Doxy over the mains version ? Experienced users particularly welcome to comment and review.

Quick…….before this one dies

Many thanks.

S&S x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogNMuseCouple 7 weeks ago

Surrey

I know Harmony sex shops have display models that can be tried, not quite to the extent you end up a quivering mess in the showroom - but you can get an idea what the wireless one’s performance is like side-by-side with the traditional mains version, the tip of your nose is quite good for testing purposes

By *achel SmythTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Farnborough

I have a Lovehoney rechargeable wand, and love it. I have used it on my own, and in mutual play, and it is a fab toy to play with.

I’ve never had a wired Doxy wand, so can’t compare … it does however hit the spot - lol

R xx

North by North West

"I know Harmony sex shops have display models that can be tried, not quite to the extent you end up a quivering mess in the showroom - but you can get an idea what the wireless one’s performance is like side-by-side with the traditional mains version, the tip of your nose is quite good for testing purposes "

Hmmmmmm. A testing booth of some kind may be interesting. We visited the Oxford St Harmony a few years ago. She picked up a vibrator she liked the look of, switched it on and it wouldn’t shut off. She’s panicking and whispering to me to help shut off this thing that’s bouncing round noisily on the table.

I helped………eventually, once I’d stopped laughing.

We’re in the middle of nowhere so no Harmony near here. We’re reliant on expert opinion here

Cheers folks

S&S x

By *mber and FireCouple 7 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

We've had a doxy, hibatchi annnnd something else I can't remember, but the one that's gotten Lou's seal of approval (absolute favourite toy) is the Lelo smart wand.

North by North West

"I have a Lovehoney rechargeable wand, and love it. I have used it on my own, and in mutual play, and it is a fab toy to play with.

I’ve never had a wired Doxy wand, so can’t compare … it does however hit the spot - lol

R xx"

Appreciate the review. The wired one is the fiercest wand we’ve had. The lack of twisty cable from the rechargeable one is very tempting. If only it’s comparable. Tricky sending this stuff back if it’s sticky and full of pubes

S&S x

North by North West

"We've had a doxy, hibatchi annnnd something else I can't remember, but the one that's gotten Lou's seal of approval (absolute favourite toy) is the Lelo smart wand."

Oooohh. Interesting.

We hadn’t considered the Lelo. Been spoilt with the Doxy so assumed a direct or similar model for replacement.

Will investigate further.

Thanks for that.

S&S x

» Add a new message to this topic