FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Allowances for vulnerability

Allowances for vulnerability

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aptaintightpants OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

the cockpit of the serenity. sky is home

I'll tell you what I know, and I'll ask now once you've read if my thinking is wrong.

I reported my neighbour using the noise app which gets send directly to the housing association for very very loud music.

I have issues with the lad and his behaviour, everything he does is illegal.

The music vibrates through my ceiling which agitates me, but he has a dog, which I feel sorry for .

I have been told by an employee, not recently, when I started reporting several years ago that he was classed as a vulnerable adult.

So I'm feeling like all my complaints are dismissed because of this.

My thoughts are that no person should be let off, that if he can verbally abuse, drive without a licence, smoke whatever it is, inject whatever it is, fight, he should be held accountable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxom redCouple 4 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Being a vulnerable person does not put you above the law. It all depends on what he is classed as as to whether he understands right from wrong .

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 4 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Honestly, the system can be a bit of a joke on that front.

200 phonecalls in a night? Showing up at the house at 3am? Threatening your job? Already facing an SA charge against them? Already have a court ordered requirement to leave them the fuck alone on pain of immediate imprisonment?

Ah but he's a bit spesh. Just let him free to keep harassing her, and don't even notify her that he's been released again despite the priority victim status meaning there's a legal requirement to notify me of changes to incarceration.

God bless the legal system

By *issmorganWoman 4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

People should still be held to account, if their actions are harming others, regardless of their vulnerability.

Otherwise where do you draw the line.They kill someone, aww but they're vulnerable...

Ideally they should be getting support and help for it, but also there should be consequences for their bad behaviour.

Sorry you're having this happen.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 4 weeks ago

Leeds

Being vulnerable is no excuse for being a cunt.

His actions should have the same consequences as anyone else.

Mrs

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 4 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"I'll tell you what I know, and I'll ask now once you've read if my thinking is wrong.

I reported my neighbour using the noise app which gets send directly to the housing association for very very loud music.

The music vibrates through my ceiling which agitates me, but he has a dog, which I feel sorry for .

I have been told by an employee, not recently, when I started reporting several years ago that he was classed as a vulnerable adult.

My thoughts are that no person should be let off, that if he can verbally abuse, drive without a licence, smoke whatever it is, inject whatever it is, fight, he should be held accountable."

If playing loud music is not allowed in your residence and you have reported it then you have done the right thing.

You are assuming that your complaints are dismissed because of his vulnerability. If I were you i'd ask the housing association WHY your complaints are not being heard.

What the 'employee' says is hearsay unless it's an employee of the housing association and then it appears to me that they have broken a confidentiality.

Whether he drives without a license has no bearing on the matter. How do you know if he has a license or not out of interest ?

His drug use shouldn't really come into the noise complaint , unless he injects noisily ...... how do you know he injects?

Don't feel sorry for the dog. That is putting the dog before yourself.

If he is playing loud music OFTEN or out of hours and you have reported this several times then it's time to speak to whoever you have reported him to , informing them that you are about to take legal action against them for failing to honour the contract between you and them.

What are the rules where you live about noisy music ?

By *aptaintightpants OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

the cockpit of the serenity. sky is home

"I'll tell you what I know, and I'll ask now once you've read if my thinking is wrong.

My thoughts are that no person should be let off, that if he can verbally abuse, drive without a licence, smoke whatever it is, inject whatever it is, fight, he should be held accountable.

If playing loud music is not allowed in your residence and you have reported it then you have done the right thing.

Music is fine, disruptive music is not.

You are assuming that your complaints are dismissed because of his vulnerability. If I were you i'd ask the housing association WHY your complaints are not being heard.

What the 'employee' says is hearsay unless it's an employee of the housing association and then it appears to me that they have broken a confidentiality.

They work for the HA and have broken confidentiality which I've made a complaint but no feedback from it.

Whether he drives without a license has no bearing on the matter. How do you know if he has a license or not out of interest ?

That's just my rant on him being a that but he's boasted in public he doesn't have a licence, he aquires different cars each week and sells them. That's when he boasted.

His drug use shouldn't really come into the noise complaint , unless he injects noisily ...... how do you know he injects? That's again, my rant. He buys it outside in public

Don't feel sorry for the dog. That is putting the dog before yourself.

If he is playing loud music OFTEN or out of hours and you have reported this several times then it's time to speak to whoever you have reported him to , informing them that you are about to take legal action against them for failing to honour the contract between you and them.

What are the rules where you live about noisy music ?"

RCT Council and HA just say record it if it's too loud but it's within curfew of 7am to 11pm.

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 4 weeks ago

Cotswolds

Being a vulnerable person is never and excuse for behaving like a dick.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 4 weeks ago

Southampton

"Being a vulnerable person is never and excuse for behaving like a dick. "

This... I feel that there are some people in society that use the " vulnerable person/ mental health issues " as an excuse for douchebag behaviour, which makes it harder on the genuinely vulnerable or mentally ill ..because people are rather judgemental...

» Add a new message to this topic