FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How will I cope???

How will I cope???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My satellite dish fell off the wall today, I can't get digi telly here and sky can't come until Monday to fix it..... I can see a shag fest coming on!!!! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

Ive a box of domino's and a deck of cards you can borrow.

"Ive a box of domino's and a deck of cards you can borrow."

Depends if you come with them!!! Can't play dominos on my own can I? lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same thing happened to me a few months back.... I got used to not having a telly and watching everything on my laptop.... it's all there, even your sky channels if you subscribe.

Forum Mod

You can build those domino runs round the house

that'll take up a few hrs

who needs sky if a shagfest on offer .....

enjoy xxxx

dominos?????

can i share a large sausage one with anyone ???

"Same thing happened to me a few months back.... I got used to not having a telly and watching everything on my laptop.... it's all there, even your sky channels if you subscribe. "

To be honest I only want to watch QI, Have I got news for you and Gavin and Stacey....... and I can get them on iplayer, I just get so used to it being on in the background!!!!

Where's the whiskey???? lol

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"dominos?????

can i share a large sausage one with anyone ??? "

Does it come with onions?

"dominos?????

can i share a large sausage one with anyone ???

Does it come with onions?"

And English mustard?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We didnt have a telly for two years when we first moved in together..... poor as church mice.!!!

We never noticed tho, as we were either shagging or playing games with friends.

"We didnt have a telly for two years when we first moved in together..... poor as church mice.!!!

We never noticed tho, as we were either shagging or playing games with friends."

Awwww bless..... nice way to spend the time though..... I'm taking advantage of the situation and listening to some music......

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Oh blimey, what a time for that to happen, I have lost all channels on my kitchen/dining room TV and thats bad enough, got cable and freeview everywhere else, but I used to have the kitchen Tv on while cooking, eating and having breakfast (like to watch the news) etc.. Certainly couldn't cope if my main TV went, even when I'm not actually watching anything its always on for 'company' and background noise.

"Oh blimey, what a time for that to happen, I have lost all channels on my kitchen/dining room TV and thats bad enough, got cable and freeview everywhere else, but I used to have the kitchen Tv on while cooking, eating and having breakfast (like to watch the news) etc.. Certainly couldn't cope if my main TV went, even when I'm not actually watching anything its always on for 'company' and background noise."

I just found the coax and plugged it in, but as my telly is digital and living in the back of beyone precludes me from getting bloody digital telly, I'm shafted........ bugger!!!

"Oh blimey, what a time for that to happen, I have lost all channels on my kitchen/dining room TV and thats bad enough, got cable and freeview everywhere else, but I used to have the kitchen Tv on while cooking, eating and having breakfast (like to watch the news) etc.. Certainly couldn't cope if my main TV went, even when I'm not actually watching anything its always on for 'company' and background noise.

I just found the coax and plugged it in, but as my telly is digital and living in the back of beyone precludes me from getting bloody digital telly, I'm shafted........ bugger!!! "

But you will still have the option of tuning an analogue signal as well ...

Assuming that you have an aerial of course ?

"Oh blimey, what a time for that to happen, I have lost all channels on my kitchen/dining room TV and thats bad enough, got cable and freeview everywhere else, but I used to have the kitchen Tv on while cooking, eating and having breakfast (like to watch the news) etc.. Certainly couldn't cope if my main TV went, even when I'm not actually watching anything its always on for 'company' and background noise.

I just found the coax and plugged it in, but as my telly is digital and living in the back of beyone precludes me from getting bloody digital telly, I'm shafted........ bugger!!!

But you will still have the option of tuning an analogue signal as well ...

Assuming that you have an aerial of course ?"

That's the thing, I can't! My telly is digital and it doesn't accept analogue signal..... just tried it!!!

Could go and pinch one of the old tellies in my brothers house, but to be honest I think I'll be ok..... Listening to some great tunes at the mo, and playing on here, so I'm quite content!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"but to be honest I think I'll be ok....."

You'll miss the Queens speech!

"but to be honest I think I'll be ok.....

You'll miss the Queens speech! "

Oh I'm sure it'll be on bbciplayer!!! I can watch it over and over again then!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic