FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strangers at Xmas

Strangers at Xmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So who would take a complete stranger into their home at this time of year? A waif, stray or homeless maybe sitting alongside with the rest of the family perhaps? Just to sit eat and share a drink maybe. Would anyone do it these days? We think we would, if we saw one who was in need we think we would offer warmth food and comfort if only for a day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"So who would take a complete stranger into their home at this time of year? A waif, stray or homeless maybe sitting alongside with the rest of the family perhaps? Just to sit eat and share a drink maybe. Would anyone do it these days? We think we would, if we saw one who was in need we think we would offer warmth food and comfort if only for a day. "
now this may suprise ya but i have several times.....did dinner for 9 once, people need to feel loved and cared for especially at this time of year

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So who would take a complete stranger into their home at this time of year? A waif, stray or homeless maybe sitting alongside with the rest of the family perhaps? Just to sit eat and share a drink maybe. Would anyone do it these days? We think we would, if we saw one who was in need we think we would offer warmth food and comfort if only for a day. now this may suprise ya but i have several times.....did dinner for 9 once, people need to feel loved and cared for especially at this time of year "

Doesn't surprise no, feel many given the right motivation would do the same. Its still part of the magic this time of year offers adults. The ability to do things that would seem insane any other time perhaps?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have done it in the past...and number 1 son carries on the tradition by letting the homeless stay at his flat while they get sorted

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We would take someone in if they were in real need and probably at any time of year and not just Christmas. Z xx

Forum Mod

We would.....just so long as they left my trifle alone.....its mine

My even have a few waifs and strays here later

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

When i go up to visit the family in the North East at Crimbo i feel like a waify stray!!! LOL

But they still keep letting me visit - they must REALLY feel sorry for me eh.

I have brought rounds of chips for some homeless chaps that used to bed down in the shop doorway at the end of my road - and they didnt eat them, they shoved them down their jumpers to used them for warmth.

Made me go out and buy hotwater bottles!!!

Have never offered anyone into my home tho as i would worry too much.

Tho i have given hitch-hikers a lift.

Its all the little stuff and acts of kindness that mean so much more than money.

I feel for all the people who have lost loved ones and are alone this xmas.

xxx

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"We would take someone in if they were in real need and probably at any time of year and not just Christmas. Z xx"

Thats a bit unfair, making poor waifs eat Zoe's cooking....you cruel twats....

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Took in my daughters friend a few years ago, they came home from uni for xmas and her mother wouln;t have her in the house.

She came to us and now I have been adopted as a dad by her! Comes every xmas eve even though she is now 30

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

Brought a waif in 25 years ago.....bitch never left.....some people just know when theyre onto a good thing....

[Removed by poster at 24/12/09 17:53:50]

» Add a new message to this topic