FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A Very Good Year?

A Very Good Year?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With the countdown to New Year starting I was reflecting on what a good year it has been for us due mainly to us venturing into this swinging lifestyle. We've met so many lovely people, had so many exciting experiences and so much fun its really been great.Thanks to everyone that have helped to make this a great year for us.

Has this been a good year for others out there too?

Mazzy xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah it's been a decent year for us also. Not gloating here by any means, but whilst lots of businesses have struggled in the resession, I've had more work than I can cope with, so that has to count as a good year.

Lets hope next year delivers some good fortune to those who found times tough in 2009 ..

good and bad here!! been a very funny year actually!! reflecting on it iv done a lot this yr i would never thought i would do and seem to have found myself a wee bit amazin what can happen in a yr!!made some new friends lost touch with a few and so forth! hope its a good one for all xx

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

been good and bad for me

good

joined fab and wow i did not realise what i was unleashing, finding you lot,

and all the ladies i have met on here,

was beyond my wildest dreams so thanks to all iv met and welcome to all i`m going to meet

bad

the recesion, shifts cut, and now on half of what i was on before. but Im better off than some, at least i still got a job

Forum Mod

Our year has had great highs and great lows

Have found great new friends and we hope we have been some comfort to those that have had bad times as they have to us

To be honest Im looking forward to a new year that is'nt such a rollercoaster of emotions...........Robs ticker can't cope with it

The first half of the year was very trying for me due to the sudden loss of my late partner in Nov 08.

However, it got better after a significant anniversary at the end of Jul 09, and I was able to move on in certain parts of my life.

Joining a naughty dating site in Aug 09 that led me to FAB shortly afterwards was a significant turning point, and I have not looked back since.

Thanks everyone on FAB for keeping me sane and lifting my spirit up when I was low.

Have a good 2010 everyone!

» Add a new message to this topic