FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tenna's are Us

Tenna's are Us

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I have had flu for the last 6 days. I dont know if I have had the pig version and it doesnt really matter as its going to be gone by the end of the week.

Okay - so as part of this wonderful flu, I have have been coughing - literally coughing enough to rip my body apart and its been very serious at times enough that I didnt sleep for 5 nights. The coughing is a lot better now BUT when it got really bad I did know my control of my bodily functions were not what they usually are . If I had had Tenna pads I would have definately used them

Now maybe I have got to the age where I can just talk about things like this in the same way I now know that the royals really do use toilets

So would you be put off someone who dribbled when they coughed ??? just asking ..............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well first off, i hope you are feeling a lot better, and to answer youur question i dont think dribbling is a major thing, as i had a nap the other day and woke with drool down my cheek which im assuming meant my tongue was hanging out when i was snoozing so dont worry too much, im sure we all have things that are none too glamourous

"well first off, i hope you are feeling a lot better, and to answer youur question i dont think dribbling is a major thing, as i had a nap the other day and woke with drool down my cheek which im assuming meant my tongue was hanging out when i was snoozing so dont worry too much, im sure we all have things that are none too glamourous

"

Oh the thing is I dont worry any more but I know some things make people balk. I am just honest in that these things happen. Could be worse mind .....

hun there is a fantastic machine that tightens up your pelvic floor and it cost about £60 it is like a tens machine but really does help tighten up the floor area, i will try find the link and post it to you.

I had an op an can now proudly say i can bounce on the kids trampoline without making excuses that there was a downpour while i was playin on it. but this machine really does work

http://www.kegel8.co.uk/ for those of you who would like the link

reminds me of time I was playing with a lady and when I lifted her legs high she farted....yeh a right ripper.... f**king good job my face was out of "blast range", might have spoilt my looks

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

in a word ....yes

"reminds me of time I was playing with a lady and when I lifted her legs high she farted....yeh a right ripper.... f**king good job my face was out of "blast range", might have spoilt my looks "

oi that wasnt me !!!! just to clarify lol

"Well I have had flu for the last 6 days. I dont know if I have had the pig version and it doesnt really matter as its going to be gone by the end of the week.

Okay - so as part of this wonderful flu, I have have been coughing - literally coughing enough to rip my body apart and its been very serious at times enough that I didnt sleep for 5 nights. The coughing is a lot better now BUT when it got really bad I did know my control of my bodily functions were not what they usually are . If I had had Tenna pads I would have definately used them

Now maybe I have got to the age where I can just talk about things like this in the same way I now know that the royals really do use toilets

So would you be put off someone who dribbled when they coughed ??? just asking .............. "

Errrmmmm from my point of view a little dribble would be nothing to worry about at all, however a few threads ago there was one in which errrmmm at the height of orgasm something a little more solid slipped out .......................... that would be a bit more serious pmsl

Rex xxxxxxxx

p.s. Corrie pleased your feeling a lot better xxxxx

"Well I have had flu for the last 6 days. I dont know if I have had the pig version and it doesnt really matter as its going to be gone by the end of the week.

So would you be put off someone who dribbled when they coughed ??? just asking .............. "

dont let it worry you Corrie, just tell the guy he's got you all "horned up" and it's just a little "pre gush"

"dont let it worry you Corrie, just tell the guy he's got you all "horned up" and it's just a little "pre gush" "

next time im playing with you remind me never to shout out its only pre gush cause you will shout out JENS PISSED HERSELF AGAIN LOL

"dont let it worry you Corrie, just tell the guy he's got you all "horned up" and it's just a little "pre gush"

next time im playing with you remind me never to shout out its only pre gush cause you will shout out JENS PISSED HERSELF AGAIN LOL "

now you know why I wanted you in the hot tub

Jen makes mental note to herself to make sure hot tub is on and just under the water filled mark for the 22nd jan lol

I am adding to my profile that I am a Pre Gusher

Thanks for the links but honest its only while I have this flu it happened its stopped now but to be honest I think women shouldn't be scared to talk about it

Just add watersports to you list of interests

"Just add watersports to you list of interests "

Nice one

» Add a new message to this topic