FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > rudeness

rudeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a question is it hard to reply to a message even if its a no thaks?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I thought this question had been banned from the forums?

Where's a mod when you need one?

By *rouble and strifeCouple  over a year ago

Nr Glasgow

"a question is it hard to reply to a message even if its a no thaks?"
ignorance at the highest level

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

when ladies get over 100 per day

yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when I came to the site I thought I would reply to every email as I dont like to be rude but I have to say I dont now. If my profile hasnt been read and I get a one liner then I cant see the point to be honest.

It may seem rude but life can be a bit like that

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

It doesnt take much no

But we all are different

I reply to almost all my messages, inless they are very graphic

Cyprus

It's called CHOICE.

"I thought this question had been banned from the forums?

Where's a mod when you need one?"

If I had known that wouldnt have replied

No it's not hard at all to reply - you're 100% correct

But we excersise our right to do as we please, and that includes not replying to a message if it doesn't interest us

i got it on profile as a warning so obviously if people dont read it im not goin to waste time writin back. away n watch telly or write to points of view or summat!!!

choice is fir enough but we are supposed to be a community of swingers,not ashamed hiding are profiles, i understand some get alot of mail or if u dont read profile but if u do go correct etique maybe a no would be nice and the only people want this topic banned re those who r ashmamed cus they are rude

"choice is fir enough but we are supposed to be a community of swingers,not ashamed hiding are profiles, i understand some get alot of mail or if u dont read profile but if u do go correct etique maybe a no would be nice and the only people want this topic banned re those who r ashmamed cus they are rude"

Sits in the corner and waits ......

Boldon

the rule of thumb is

deleated = piss off

read but not deleated = still in with a chance (but dont be pushy)

replied = won the lottery

thank u, im sure u get alot of mail and i bet it takes a bit of time but i do think it could be worth it in end

can o worms spring to mind mate LoL

Believe me I know

lol a good guide lol i generally only send a reply if replied to so to speak lol

il take you by the hand and explain slowly..... people sometimes dont reply cause they cant be arsed they sometimes dont reply cause u not what they looking for they sometimes dont reply cause they dont like look of your message. basically shit happens!! move on and keep hopin someone will be interested it will happen honest!!! oh and read profiles carefully xx good luck x

Why should I waste my time replying to someone who doesn't meet my criteria, who hasn't read my profile and is the exact opposite to what I'm looking for? I started of pointing out they weren't what I was looking but it seldom stops there, they then try and convince you to make an exception. If I delete without reading makes it clear I'm not interested.

Cyprus

"choice is fir enough but we are supposed to be a community of swingers,"

So what if we are a community. Do you answer all the junk mail that comes through your letter box?

I thought not...... and a community is made up of a diverse range of people. Some will reply, some won't...... diversity!

"not ashamed hiding are profiles"

Here we go again...... I have hidden my profile for a reason....... its none of your fecking business why, those on here that are my friends and regular forumites know why.......... and FAB swingers allows me to, so MY profile has fuck all to do with your question.

" i understand some get alot of mail"

Yep, and like junk mail, most of it is pure drivel.

" or if u dont read profile but if u do go correct etique maybe a no would be nice"

This is a swinging site, not a finishing school........ correct etiqute extends to asking before touching and respecting others rules....... it doesn't extend to answering every mail that you get.

" and the only people want this topic banned re those who r ashmamed cus they are rude"

I am neither ashamed or rude.

You don't know me, and you are never going to know me. If you knew me, you would know why my profile is hidden and you wouldn't make inappropriate comments regarding it.

You are the one who is being rude.

"choice is fir enough but we are supposed to be a community of swingers,not ashamed hiding are profiles, i understand some get alot of mail or if u dont read profile but if u do go correct etique maybe a no would be nice and the only people want this topic banned re those who r ashmamed cus they are rude

Sits in the corner and waits ...... "

Lol you just know it's going to kick off!

Told ya!

Glad I sat back and waited

Boldon

"choice is fir enough but we are supposed to be a community of swingers,not ashamed hiding are profiles, i understand some get alot of mail or if u dont read profile but if u do go correct etique maybe a no would be nice and the only people want this topic banned re those who r ashmamed cus they are rude"

those who hide their profiles do so to stop getting mail for the time being

and the reason to have this topic band is it comes up every week

and us who have been on here more than five mins

have seen it doz`s of times from every newbie who cant find a shag with in the first two days

so what ur sying is all the mail sent is junk unless u say it isnt, so if someone says hello to u in a bar do u just turn round and ignore them or do u say no thanks

"choice is fir enough but we are supposed to be a community of swingers,not ashamed hiding are profiles, i understand some get alot of mail or if u dont read profile but if u do go correct etique maybe a no would be nice and the only people want this topic banned re those who r ashmamed cus they are rude

Sits in the corner and waits ...... Lol you just know it's going to kick off!"

Lets hope so, I love a good squabble

Cyprus

those who hide their profiles do so to stop getting mail for the time being

and the reason to have this topic band is it comes up every week

and us who have been on here more than five mins

have seen it doz`s of times from every newbie who cant find a shag with in the first two days "

Bloody well said!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"so what ur sying is all the mail sent is junk unless u say it isnt, so if someone says hello to u in a bar do u just turn round and ignore them or do u say no thanks"

some say no thanks

some simply ignore them

its life

yes same in a bar!! or smile and walk away!! your not doin yourself any favours!! just take it on the chin and be polite and keep tryin!! oh and stoppin whinin will help!! you are a minority on here get used to it! quality of messages goes far! i think you will find that swingin is far more complex than 2 messages and u get your balls emptied have patience and understand that although people are on the site they may not always be meetin x

Cyprus

"so what ur sying is all the mail sent is junk unless u say it isnt"

Thats exactly what I am saying.

It's only worth answering if the person sending it has read the profile correctly, isn't just cut and pasting anyone and everyone and actually fits what the other person/people are looking for.......

Otherwise, it's pointless drivel.

", so if someone says hello to u in a bar do u just turn round and ignore them or do u say no thanks"

Personally........and I'll speak from when I was single......

If they didn't interest me, I would turn back and ignore them.

Being ignored means ......... piss off you have no chance.

When I was single, if I had answered every mail on here and on the other swinging sites I was on, I'd have had to work round the clock to get it all done.

Other sites have a button for an automated "Thanks but no thanks" .

It's time FAB got the same to stop this whinging and clogging up of the forums with usless moaning.

hi scott, you've just got to grow a thick skin mate, don't take it personally. We all get our mail deleted or unaswered. Just move on to the next profile.

It can get disheartening im sure, but thats what it's like for single guys on here.

oh it doesnt bother me just all the profiles saying stop time wasters some are geniune some just full off them selves makes me laugh just thought id have me say lol nd see what others thought

"oh it doesnt bother me just all the profiles saying stop time wasters some are geniune some just full off them selves makes me laugh just thought id have me say lol nd see what others thought"

It doesnt bother you............are you sure

If thats actually the case why start a thread about it

If a friend emails you then you write back (or at least I do), if you get spam then you delete it. Everyone on this site has a good idea of what they want from it. If someone reads the profile and matches the criteria then I'm sure that message will be welcomed and replied to. Someone who doesn't read the profile, doesn't match what they're looking for and sends a message anyway is spamming and shouldn't be surprised if they receive no reply. The same goes for rude, quickly written emails, cut and paste and ones which are full of typos and txt tlk.

"If a friend emails you then you write back (or at least I do), if you get spam then you delete it. Everyone on this site has a good idea of what they want from it. If someone reads the profile and matches the criteria then I'm sure that message will be welcomed and replied to. Someone who doesn't read the profile, doesn't match what they're looking for and sends a message anyway is spamming and shouldn't be surprised if they receive no reply. The same goes for rude, quickly written emails, cut and paste and ones which are full of typos and txt tlk. "
Nicely put!! Just because people dont respond to your messages it doesn't make them time wasters!! You have to accept you're not going to appeal to everyone no point starting threads about it'll just alienate you further!

Try spicing up your profile a bit, that might help, a bit about you, some humour? after all the first thing most people do is look at the profile before even reading the message, yours says nothing about you, has the usual moans and groans, not good, and a phone number? if someone wants your phone number they’ll ask.

Finally, if you’ve made the effort to get people interested then no reply = not interested, even us eejits can work that one out, but for some reason some folks just like being knocked back and want to see it in black and white in their inbox. nowt queerer than folk.

It has been said many a times before, not everyone will respond to unsolicited messages.

Some of us respond to every message they receive, some don't.

It's a fact of life.

If you do not get a response, then take it the other person is not interested, and move on.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Crikey i'm surprised this is still open! We do try to respond to messages but will delete one liners, crude messages or terribly written messages without replying as the type of people who send that type of message aren't the type of people we want to meet! Z

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I've just noticed that we mailed ourselves 3 weeks ago and we also had a mail back! Sort that one out!!! Z

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I thought this question had been banned from the forums?

Where's a mod when you need one?"

Not sure where you have your information from, but at times it isn't the question that is banned from a forum but the responses it normally generates.