FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I made a decision ...

I made a decision ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... to cut down on playtime, as I believe I have spread myself too thinly in the past 3 months, without sufficient time to recharge my batteries.

This flu/bad cold that lasted over a week is my body's way of telling me to slow down, along with other signs.

This will mean upsetting a couple of potential playmates waiting in the wings. However, I am sure they would understand.

I'll keep Mr Hot Date as a playmate, and attend socials for certain, and find time to fit in some camping in between

I'll still be around on FAB though, as it is one of my favourite waste of time, being in the forums!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

get your self sorted out

and enjoy mr hot and the camping

and just keep poping in here when you can

hope you feel better soon ((((hugs))))

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"... to cut down on playtime, as I believe I have spread myself too thinly in the past 3 months, without sufficient time to recharge my batteries.

This flu/bad cold that lasted over a week is my body's way of telling me to slow down, along with other signs.

This will mean upsetting a couple of potential playmates waiting in the wings. However, I am sure they would understand.

I'll keep Mr Hot Date as a playmate, and attend socials for certain, and find time to fit in some camping in between

I'll still be around on FAB though, as it is one of my favourite waste of time, being in the forums! "

Sigh and there was me hoping the available playmate list would shrink a little Not to worry YOUR health is much more important and you do need to look after yourself, on the bright side Summers coming lol lol lol

Rex xxxx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

You do need to slow down a bit sometimes and your health is so important, we wish you all the very best, take care Z xx

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I'll still be around on FAB though"

Pleased to hear that had visions of sending out a search party for you! xx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"... to cut down on playtime, as I believe I have spread myself too thinly in the past 3 months, without sufficient time to recharge my batteries.

I'll still be around on FAB though, as it is one of my favourite waste of time, being in the forums! "

I know exactly how you feel hun and as you know, we are taking a break from meeting so we can spend some time together.

You know I wish you all the very best... and I'll see you in the New Year at one of the parties when you have recovered a little.

All my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the encouragement peeps, which is much appreciated!

I reckoned I had 2 weekends free without any meets/fun/camping since Sep 09, no wonder I am knackered!!!

I'll definitely be here though, as it is so much fun!

After reading the title of the thread i was surprised to lean it was from a female lol

Seriously hun enjoy ya break xx

a wee rest can do the world of good and u still goin to be in the forums so it all good!!

xx

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Enjoy your rest and come back recharged

xxx

"Enjoy your rest and come back recharged

xxx"

The laptop is coming with me camping - I need my FAB fix!!!

Know what you mean about the flu Pearl. I don't do illness and the fact I am on day six or seven sitting here able to move only back and forward to the kitchen etc when I have piles of stuff to do tells me my body is saying - enough - take stock and relax for a while hope you get better soon.

Corrie

"Know what you mean about the flu Pearl. I don't do illness and the fact I am on day six or seven sitting here able to move only back and forward to the kitchen etc when I have piles of stuff to do tells me my body is saying - enough - take stock and relax for a while hope you get better soon.

Corrie "

I must be nuts in going camping on 30 Dec down in South Devon, when I am still coughing!!!

However, the trip has been planned months ahead, and I have committed to do a few things for the group, so I can't pull out now.

The cold fresh air will do me good I am sure! Right?!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

You do what feels good for you. Always the best way young lady

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

I all ways found being out in the fresh are did wonders for me when i was feeling bad

"I all ways found being out in the fresh are did wonders for me when i was feeling bad "

Wish me luck with the weather please!

Cold and dry will be lovely! Don't like it wet!

Got electric hook up, and I shall have a heater as well as an electric under blanket to keep me warm.

The living area of the tent will have carpet, and I shall put down extra picnic blanket in the sleeping section to make it extra cosy!

I don't rough it when I go camping you see!

Am doing the same pearl.

sticking with the one. playtime is none existant at the mo to be honest.

so gonna keep the mates ive made, try attend a few socials and thats that.

"Am doing the same pearl.

"

I am cutting down on playtime, not sticking to just one playmate

At the mo, Jul, Oct and Nov are event free, however, we are not even in 2010 yet!!!

Jul is likelty to be taken up by camping, Oct and Nov by socials.

So I am quite busy!

Just trying to keep 2 weekends each month to myself without any plans to recharge the batteries. Well, that's the aim!

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"Am doing the same pearl.

I am cutting down on playtime, not sticking to just one playmate

At the mo, Jul, Oct and Nov are event free, however, we are not even in 2010 yet!!!

Jul is likelty to be taken up by camping, Oct and Nov by socials.

So I am quite busy!

Just trying to keep 2 weekends each month to myself without any plans to recharge the batteries. Well, that's the aim! "

Its always good for a lady at your time of life to slow down a bit....have you thought of joining the Womens institute?...they have outings to the seaside and everything....

Well im def sticking to mine. as from now.

"Its always good for a lady at your time of life to slow down a bit....have you thought of joining the Womens institute?...they have outings to the seaside and everything.... "

The mind is willing, the body is weak, that's for sure!

I am no spring chicken anymore!

» Add a new message to this topic