FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bareback gangbangs

bareback gangbangs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I myself have wanted to have my first gangbang soon and of course want to make sure it is all safe , as safe sex is a must...but I came across a profile of a woman who does regular gangbangs and specifys that she will ONLY do bareback...does this not seem wrong in this day and age, especially in this lifestyle? any thoughts?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Each ta their own xx

my own thoughts...........gadz yuck errggh no way etc!! but as an adult its her and whoever is playin with hers choice but no way would i personally way too risky x

Each to their own, some people like to live on knife edge and take risks!

it spoke of how she had 23 guys in one night...all I can think about is the risks for everyone concerned...

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"I myself have wanted to have my first gangbang soon and of course want to make sure it is all safe , as safe sex is a must...but I came across a profile of a woman who does regular gangbangs and specifys that she will ONLY do bareback...does this not seem wrong in this day and age, especially in this lifestyle? any thoughts?"

Some people have no sense they must like to play Russian roulette with loaded guns more fool them but it is there choices.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

talk about sloppy second

would be swiming in it

May I expand this discussion and ask why do people think that condoms equate to safe sex?

If this is OK I will post my thoughts and views.

"it spoke of how she had 23 guys in one night...all I can think about is the risks for everyone concerned..."

her choice......

the 23 guys choice......

altho feel sad for the wives and g/f's of the 23 cause they wont all be fecking single thats for sure ....

Must had took some organising to agree on 23 guys going bareback!!

She musta had a fanny like a pasters bucket!!!

so...bareback is safer than using condoms?please explain?

"May I expand this discussion and ask why do people think that condoms equate to safe sex?

"

nothin is safe but condoms prevent spread of most genitial contact stds and surely some prevention and protection better than none. im relatively sure that loads of research hasnt just been done because the government has got a deal with durex!!

also as a form of birth control me personally its condoms and injection and also regular checkups just to make sure nothin nasty xx

Stupid question, however, what do peeps get out of a gangbang?

Never been involved in one, and never wanted one either, and it is not on my bucket list!

"so...bareback is safer than using condoms?please explain?"

I did not say that bareback was safer than condoms, I asked why people believe that condoms are safer than bareback. There is a big difference.

I now ask the same question again, why do people equate condoms with safe sex?

"May I expand this discussion and ask why do people think that condoms equate to safe sex?

"

using condoms is SAFER than bareback.yes, I think it is important to use another form of birthcontrol as well, I myself have an implant, and yes it is important to have regular checks...there is still a hell of a lot that is stopped through the use of condoms...better safe than sorry in my books

"using condoms is SAFER than bareback.yes, I think it is important to use another form of birthcontrol as well, I myself have an implant, and yes it is important to have regular checks...there is still a hell of a lot that is stopped through the use of condoms...better safe than sorry in my books"

Personally I would never rely on condoms alone as birth control.

are you actually a 14 yr old in disguise?? condoms prevent spread of infections such as chlymidia etc as they prevent skin to skin contact of the genitals ie the penis and the vagina therefore give some prevention against stds. i suggest you read up on this throught maybe nhs direct website.

i would rather prevent than have to get cured!

This topic appears every day in one guise or another. The fact of the matter is we can only be responsible for our own actions. There are practices we all indulge in that may not appeal to other swingers: if we're honest no matter if you wear a condom or not having multiple partners carries certain risks: mental and physical. We're all adults and no one is forced into practices they dont like. Personally I would NEVER play bare back and the thought of a gang bang makes me billious, but how others play is not my concern. If I saw a profile stating they wanted to play bare back I'd just skip along to the next profile and not give that person a second thought. I do feel for the unsuspecting partners though, imagine being the girlfriend of number 23: gawd!!

"so...bareback is safer than using condoms?please explain?

I did not say that bareback was safer than condoms, I asked why people believe that condoms are safer than bareback. There is a big difference.

I now ask the same question again, why do people equate condoms with safe sex?

"

why should we not equate condoms with safe sex.

My opinion (right or wrong) is that nothing is 100% safe but don't get your point. Apologies if I'm being a bit dumb ....

mznwty, I do understand what you say and would guess that you are one of the few with such a healthy attitude.

I have found that most who use condoms place too much faith in them, but do not use oral dams, latex gloves or barrier creams so the protective benefits of a condom are negated. Further because they use condoms they do not feel the need to either find out the true nature of the risks or get themselves checked regularly.

So now I would ask those of you who practice safe sex, how many use condoms and oral dams for oral sex? Or who uses latex gloves for genital foreplay? Finally how many of you go for regular screening?

To the guy who posed the question: How does condoms equate to safe sex?

In answer: It doesn't. It minimises the risk of infection AND pregnancy but no method is 100% reliable.

The purest form of safe sex is masturbation but how satisfying is that on a long term basis if it's the only form of release you have. We are human beings and nature has built into us the need and the desire to copulate, and by copulate I mean bare back, the full works, sperm. For women as well as men. Even some women don't feel like they've been well and truly fucked unless they have a pussy full of spunk to show for it, and as a man, I don't feel fully satisfied unless I have ejaculated inside someone.

But, I know the risks of playing bareback in the non-swinging scene, so the risk must be magnified many times within the swinging community. I know there are some who say that as swingers we are more aware of the risks than most but it only takes one loose cannon to lie about being clean and then who knows where an STD will travel.

And it's for THAT reason alone that we absolutely refuse to play bareback however much we'd really love to have a bloody good gangbang without worrying about condoms.

"mznwty, I do understand what you say and would guess that you are one of the few with such a healthy attitude.

I have found that most who use condoms place too much faith in them, but do not use oral dams, latex gloves or barrier creams so the protective benefits of a condom are negated. Further because they use condoms they do not feel the need to either find out the true nature of the risks or get themselves checked regularly.

So now I would ask those of you who practice safe sex, how many use condoms and oral dams for oral sex? Or who uses latex gloves for genital foreplay? Finally how many of you go for regular screening?

"

i see totally where u comin from in regards to dental dams latex gloves etc as a lot of infections ie genital warts can be spread through skin to skin contact and not just penetration and some through mouth to genital contact. really food for thought that when you think about it?? i always think safe sex equals condoms but when u think about foreplay.....

Condoms are like seat belts, they offer added protection.

Not going to preach as I wouldn’t use one for oral, and that isn’t exactly safe sex either.

Unfortunately safe sex is ultimately down to your choice of partners unless you wear a wet suit and a strap on.

Each to their own, but no thanks

[Removed by poster at 28/12/09 19:41:40]

"mznwty, I do understand what you say and would guess that you are one of the few with such a healthy attitude.

i see totally where u comin from in regards to dental dams latex gloves etc as a lot of infections ie genital warts can be spread through skin to skin contact and not just penetration and some through mouth to genital contact. really food for thought that when you think about it?? i always think safe sex equals condoms but when u think about foreplay..... "

Exactly xx

im perfectly safe!! up here foreplay is "brace yerself doll" lol xxx

My personal thoughts are that the safest sex cumms through education and visiting the GUM clinic every time you have a new partner.

After all there is only one incurable disease provided you have early intervention, so for me I am a proud regular at my GUM clinic!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I have been told over the past few days of a couple who only play bareback.....

They now have genital herpes and have known they have had it for over 5 months apparently.

They are still playing bareback.

I'm not 100% sure how genital herpes would spread during oral sex but surely if it's genital gerpes, the risk of giving the genital form of herpes to someone else is now 100% (as they only play bareback)........ But condoms would mean that they wouldn't pass genital to genital herpes to anyone else.

I am confused as I said, because I don't understand the way Herpes works from genitals to oral but surely, condoms is better than nothing.

And before anyone asks....... I will not be naming and shaming even though I understand they MAY play with people on this site, because at the end of the day, barebackers take their own bloody risks.

"I have been told over the past few days of a couple who only play bareback.....

They now have genital herpes and have known they have had it for over 5 months apparently.

They are still playing bareback.

I'm not 100% sure how genital herpes would spread during oral sex but surely if it's genital gerpes, the risk of giving the genital form of herpes to someone else is now 100% (as they only play bareback)........ But condoms would mean that they wouldn't pass genital to genital herpes to anyone else.

I am confused as I said, because I don't understand the way Herpes works from genitals to oral but surely, condoms is better than nothing.

And before anyone asks....... I will not be naming and shaming even though I understand they MAY play with people on this site, because at the end of the day, barebackers take their own bloody risks."

Thats scary

genital herpes can be passed via oral and skin to skin contact too

whats more worrying is that they've known for 5 months and done nothing about it never mind play with others too, even using condoms with this couple will still equate to high risk

genital herpes is most contagious when the blisters are present and moist and in the period shortly before they come out. as with coldsores the tingle and run down feelin is normally a sign it is due to outbreak. tablets such as aciclover can stop an outbreak early on. ( was a youth sexual health advisor in a previous life) xx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"genital herpes is most contagious when the blisters are present and moist and in the period shortly before they come out. as with coldsores the tingle and run down feelin is normally a sign it is due to outbreak. tablets such as aciclover can stop an outbreak early on. ( was a youth sexual health advisor in a previous life) xx"

What is the percentage of passing herpes on if there is not an outbreak occuring?

And does genital transfer to oral and oral to genital? ie.. if someone has oral herpes and they suck fanny, will the receiver end up getting genital herpes?

Sorry for the questions but it does need discussing.

i agree totally!!

from what i can remember they are caused by 2 different types of the herpes virus which comes from the chickenpox. the first one is coldsores and from what i can remember the advice was if u have a coldsore or feel one startin to avoid oral/genital contact.i think coldsores is herpes simplex? the genital herpes one is bit more difficult as u may only have one infection and never have it again or it may be reoccuring. when an outbreak is present abstain from contact. i think condoms may prevent the spread or minimise risk from it.i did have a website address il go look for it as i havent worked in this line for a while and things may have changed. x

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

There was some good, easy to understand info on herpes (and all the other potential problems) on the Sandyford Initiative (Glasgow clap clinic) website but the site is being rebuilt right now. Check back in the new year.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

no condom is totally safe, fully understand that... however it it still a lot "safer" than not using anything at all......

The only thing you can do in swinging is to try and protect yourself the best you can....

and having known people who have had to make the call to people suggesting they get themselves checked because they caught something, I am sure its not the nicest thing in the world.....

"genital herpes is most contagious when the blisters are present and moist and in the period shortly before they come out. as with coldsores the tingle and run down feelin is normally a sign it is due to outbreak. tablets such as aciclover can stop an outbreak early on. ( was a youth sexual health advisor in a previous life) xx

What is the percentage of passing herpes on if there is not an outbreak occuring?

And does genital transfer to oral and oral to genital? ie.. if someone has oral herpes and they suck fanny, will the receiver end up getting genital herpes?

Sorry for the questions but it does need discussing."

in short yes, whats worse, it can be spread by kissing alone

http://www.herpes.com/genitalinfo.shtml

the nhs choices site has a good bit of information on it and according to it no sexual contact condoms protect the penis but the area ie anus etc coudl still pose infection risk. its not always obvious someone has it as the virus can be active and show no signs so the couple playin may not have signs but could pass it on xx

Due to a recent health scare, I shan't play bareback with anyone anymore!

It turned out I had thrush and passed on to another person unintentionally

All hell broke loose, and I nearly lost a playmate!

Never again as I say!!!

er...guess

"Stupid question, however, what do peeps get out of a gangbang?

........."

Not a stupid question at all.

A few texts exchanged suggest that the reasons ladies enjoy gangbangs include

they enjoy being the centre of attention

they enjoy watching the waiting guys wank

they enjoy the different sizes and shapes of the cocks they get to play with

they enjoy the variety of techniques used

they enjoy the quantity of sex it allows them to have without the inevitable recovery time with a single partner

In short, they just enjoy the experience.

er...guess

"Due to a recent health scare, I shan't play bareback with anyone anymore!

It turned out I had thrush and passed on to another person unintentionally

All hell broke loose, and I nearly lost a playmate!

Never again as I say!!! "

That's unfortunate but thrush isn't always a sexually transmiited disease. I had a very bad case of oral thrush after a course of radiotherapy.

Well I must say that anyone who is spreading infection knowingly is low, but the fact is that if someone wants to do that condoms can easily be circumvented.

I must say that not surprised at how quickly this has turn to requests for information, we are all swingers, we should know these things!

I still say that the best form of protection is regular screening and knowledge of the risks.

Maybe we need a medical clinic forum, a place where up to date information on all infections we may come in contact with is available to us, not links to government propaganda, but simple facts, including vectors, incubation, screening tests and treatments.

After all knowledge is power!

er...guess

A bit of common sense is more useful than all the discussion groups, websites and so on.

If you, or someone you're having sex with, are having sex with someone else then it's only sensible for everyone to have regular STI checks - at least every 3 months and soon after contact with a new partner. Tell all parties what you're doing in advance and that'll reduce any embarrassment.

The challenge, of course, is that if everyone did this the clinics wouldn't be able to cope.

the government propaganda bit has confused me??? all health information comes from them whether we like it or not?? i dont doubt there maybe a wee bit of fiddlin of statistics goes on but the main point to remember is if we get ill for whatever reason the cost generally falls to them so therefore prevention is necessary!! its also them who provide the services ie gum clinic fundin etc.

i get checked every 6 months just to be sure first couple of times the worst after that its just like every other check up x

"Stupid question, however, what do peeps get out of a gangbang?

Not a stupid question at all.

A few texts exchanged suggest that the reasons ladies enjoy gangbangs include

they enjoy being the centre of attention

they enjoy watching the waiting guys wank

they enjoy the different sizes and shapes of the cocks they get to play with

they enjoy the variety of techniques used

they enjoy the quantity of sex it allows them to have without the inevitable recovery time with a single partner

In short, they just enjoy the experience."

To be honest, I do not enjoy watching porn featuring gangbangs, and I doubt if I would enjoy the experience.

Just the thought of it makes me shrudder, sorry!

Each to their own I guess!

er...guess

"............

Each to their own I guess! "

Ain't that the truth.

Ah guys! I'm never having sex again after reading this thread!!

this is a PM sent to me and I am publishing it as asked:

From gullibleone, Gullible (44)

Subject:

bareback gangbangs

Date:

1 hour ago

If you have the time to research genital warts further you will soon discover that there's absolutely no protection available from this sexually transmitted 'skin to skin' virus.

It is the most common sti worldwide with no cure.

Presently with the rise in bisexual females the largest increase is seen in this group for obvious reasons, toy sharing and genital to genital foreplay.

Genital warts is spread through kissing and oral leading to oral warts.

Genital warts are not tested for during screenings - treatment creams are only available for outbreaks. This treatment is mostly ineffective, physical removal by freezing/surgery only removes the warts, the virus remains, re-occurrences are commonplace for a period of time.

It is thought that most people's immune system will in time deal with this virus but as there's a lack of information available this is by no means certain.

Doctors still have no real idea whether people can infect others during clear periods (no warts displayed) although they suspect that people may be asymptomatic (never display but are infectious) so pass the virus on without their personal knowledge - how would they know as tests are not available.

You can understand why this virus is so commonplace as its nature is invisible ie, a person can have an outbreak years after being infected or carry the virus and never display.

The majority of people simply have no idea what genital warts look like in the early stages (websites are at fault here as people view the pictures available and 95% of these pictures are images of long term untreated warts) the most common types can in the early stages be easily mistaken for a shaving rash, blocked pores or normal day to day skin fluctuations.

Feel free to post this as I can't post as I am unverified.

It each to their own and even oral sex is taking a risk..

"It each to their own and even oral sex is taking a risk..

"

Indeed!

"the government propaganda bit has confused me??? all health information comes from them whether we like it or not?? i dont doubt there maybe a wee bit of fiddlin of statistics goes on but the main point to remember is if we get ill for whatever reason the cost generally falls to them so therefore prevention is necessary!! its also them who provide the services ie gum clinic fundin etc.

i get checked every 6 months just to be sure first couple of times the worst after that its just like every other check up x"

Government propaganda, how many know that HIV is not a STI, it is a blood born virus, further it is curable (however the cure window is short and in the very early stages after infection), and it can be detected within days if not hours of infection.

The health services of just about every other country in the world automatically offer their health and emergency services the retro viral if they suffer a sharps injury, here we only give the drugs if the blood contamination is from a known HIV+ person.

Propaganda can be through the withholding of information as well as through lies.

Or maybe I have missed the government corrections about HIV and its just the people I meet haven’t heard about the cure window yet.

I know its not a sti but blood borne and also that it COULD be caught from unprotected intercourse. the rest im not so up to date about. i know some groups are at a higher risk than others and that needles and needle sharin etc increases risk. i dare say if i wanted to find out more i could and will have a wee look now x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Government propaganda, how many know that HIV is not a STI, it is a blood born virus, further it is curable (however the cure window is short and in the very early stages after infection), and it can be detected within days if not hours of infection.

The health services of just about every other country in the world automatically offer their health and emergency services the retro viral if they suffer a sharps injury, here we only give the drugs if the blood contamination is from a known HIV+ person.

Propaganda can be through the withholding of information as well as through lies.

Or maybe I have missed the government corrections about HIV and its just the people I meet haven’t heard about the cure window yet.

"

it is interesting that you say this... but only relate it to HIV....

because this is what the US FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) say...

it says exactly the same of the World Health Organisation site as well....

"This booklet is to help you understand why it's important to use condoms (rubbers, prophylactics) to help reduce the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. These diseases include HIV (the virus that causes AIDS), chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, hepatitis B, and syphilis."

I can provide the link for you... and even tell you that the page was last updated on august 18th 2009....

now... even if you take out HIV, which seems to be the centre of your arguement, there are still a lot of nasty STD's that you can catch .. and as we said earlier... a condom doesn't by any means say you are 100% safe... but using one is still a lot "safer" than going bareback...

or are you going to say that the american government are wrong as well?

Anyone contributing to this thread should be put on double doses of bromide indefinitely.

I've gone for a full frontal lobotomy and that doesn't mean that the surgeon will be naked!

I'd rather read a bloody recycling thread than this .....

Roll on Wii Swinging.... all we will have to shake is our wrists..... no latex needed. I think anyone who worries too much should watch a nice flim instead.

Come to think of it .. shaking wrists is very apt for this thread.... x

"Anyone contributing to this thread should be put on double doses of bromide indefinitely.

I've gone for a full frontal lobotomy and that doesn't mean that the surgeon will be naked!

Roll on Wii Swinging.... all we will have to shake is our wrists..... no latex needed. I think anyone who worries too much should watch a nice flim instead.

Come to think of it .. shaking wrists is very apt for this thread.... x "

My Mum tried holding something similar with the WI but after consulting the local GP had to make do with a talk on Cheese making...Tut!...

"Anyone contributing to this thread should be put on double doses of bromide indefinitely.

My Mum tried holding something similar with the WI but after consulting the local GP had to make do with a talk on Cheese making...Tut!... "

Uhm ......that's Wii as in Nintendo Wii..... not W.I. as in Womens Institute...... tut

My Mum tried holding something similar with the WI but after consulting the local GP had to make do with a talk on Cheese making...Tut!...

Uhm ......that's Wii as in Nintendo Wii..... not W.I. as in Womens Institute...... tut "

Fek! aint got me glasses on wot a twat...

waving a matchstick in the albert hall springs to mind!! i too have seen this ladies profile and is if im honest a little aggressive in stating that no condoms are allowed. very scary and very unappealing (to me anyway)

Hey guys congratulations this is the first seriously discussed bareback thread i have read that hasn't yet deteriorated into a slangin match

Sense is prevailing on the forums at last lol xx

Well done guys xx

"waving a matchstick in the albert hall springs to mind!! i too have seen this ladies profile and is if im honest a little aggressive in stating that no condoms are allowed. very scary and very unappealing (to me anyway)"

That’s pure nasty

That’s the type of comments you’d expect to read on the news of the world forums

Is that how you view females who swing?

er...guess

"Hey guys congratulations this is the first seriously discussed bareback thread i have read that hasn't yet deteriorated into a slangin match

Sense is prevailing on the forums at last lol xx

Well done guys xx "

I guess you spoke too soon.

"That’s pure nasty

That’s the type of comments you’d expect to read on the news of the world forums

Is that how you view females who swing? "

He is new and a bit green, be gentle with him! He'll learn the hard way I am sure!

"waving a matchstick in the albert hall springs to mind!! i too have seen this ladies profile and is if im honest a little aggressive in stating that no condoms are allowed. very scary and very unappealing (to me anyway)

That’s pure nasty

sorry wasnt meant to be! poor attempt at a joke and i aoplogise but i will suggest you read the ladys profile as does seem to me a bit worrying no offence meant

"

i kind of agree with this, i have met people befor who insist on safe sex but are quite happy to do oral without protection, because of this orally spreaded STI are on the up and there are STIs that are only spreaded orally, genital warts are commonly spreaded orally, yeah men and women and more than happy to put peoples uncovered genitals in their mouths but not their lower bits, to me if your having unprotected oral whats the point in using a condom for sex? if they have something your going to catch it during forplay and then spread it to the next person you have oral with

er...guess

Which STIs are only spread orally?

now it didn't take much sleuthing to find the profile in question and if she is taking that much sausage, you would have thought maybe she would have been verified after 8 weeks? Can't help thinking her profile might be a fake or someone wanting attention? Just my twopence worth!

i kind of agree with this, i have met people befor who insist on safe sex but are quite happy to do oral without protection, because of this orally spreaded STI are on the up and there are STIs that are only spreaded orally, genital warts are commonly spreaded orally, yeah men and women and more than happy to put peoples uncovered genitals in their mouths but not their lower bits, to me if your having unprotected oral whats the point in using a condom for sex? if they have something your going to catch it during forplay and then spread it to the next person you have oral with"

Thats probably because when we go for a checkup and we're clean, we automitcaly assume the condom has done its job, unfortunately its probably more a case of the people we played with had nothing to pass on.

rightly or wrongly we all ASSUME every playmate has an STD but thats not a bad thing.

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

Is it only me who thing of the pregnancy risk of this. I would beso so pissed off if martyn went bareback with soemone. what if he got her pregnant, what if she wanted to become pregnant.

23 people you would never find out who the dad was.

we playsafe with others of riskof std/sti but we didnt for oral witch is silly because the risks are the same.

We all know the risks but try to eliminate as many as possible, I wouldn't get involved in a gangbang with or without protection.

"Is it only me who thing of the pregnancy risk of this. I would beso so pissed off if martyn went bareback with soemone. what if he got her pregnant, what if she wanted to become pregnant.

23 people you would never find out who the dad was.

we playsafe with others of riskof std/sti but we didnt for oral witch is silly because the risks are the same."

I'm sterilised, menopausal and single and wouldn't play bare back. Surely women of child bearing age in a couple wouldn't just rely on condoms to prevent pregnancy surely?!!!

"waving a matchstick in the albert hall springs to mind!! i too have seen this ladies profile and is if im honest a little aggressive in stating that no condoms are allowed. very scary and very unappealing (to me anyway)

That's pure nasty

That's the type of comments you'd expect to read on the news of the world forums

Hmmm, I've noticed a few of his nasty comments too. Being new is no excuse for being rude!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Thank God I had the snip in 1987 and a full a full eneunuching in 2005

"waving a matchstick in the albert hall springs to mind!! i too have seen this ladies profile and is if im honest a little aggressive in stating that no condoms are allowed. very scary and very unappealing (to me anyway)"

A little uncalled for on a serious topic. No need get nasty and personal about individuals you don’t know anything about.

have already apologised for my joke once but seems thats not enough for some people, and if im honest ive noticed a few nasty comments from the same people criticising me on other posts, so please dont be hypocrites

"have already apologised for my joke once but seems thats not enough for some people, and if im honest ive noticed a few nasty comments from the same people criticising me on other posts, so please dont be hypocrites"

Maybe you should think about what you type as people are entitled to reply to what ever they wish to.

"have already apologised for my joke once but seems thats not enough for some people, and if im honest ive noticed a few nasty comments from the same people criticising me on other posts, so please dont be hypocrites

Maybe you should think about what you type as people are entitled to reply to what ever they wish to. "

thats true mate, tell me, have u posted any nasty comments to people recently? i seem to rememberyou got quite a few comments yourself about being nasty to people on another post, or do you conveniently forget those comments?

"have already apologised for my joke once but seems thats not enough for some people, and if im honest ive noticed a few nasty comments from the same people criticising me on other posts, so please dont be hypocrites

Maybe you should think about what you type as people are entitled to reply to what ever they wish to.

thats true mate, tell me, have u posted any nasty comments to people recently? i seem to rememberyou got quite a few comments yourself about being nasty to people on another post, or do you conveniently forget those comments? "

Nothing worse than someone who takes a dig at people then wines when he gets it back. Might be time for you to grow up IF you can, but i seriously doubt you have the abilities. Something sag about someone who sends nasty PMs then blocks people dont you think!!!

Sausages!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"

Do you have a latex fetish???

thats true mate, tell me, have u posted any nasty comments to people recently? i seem to rememberyou got quite a few comments yourself about being nasty to people on another post, or do you conveniently forget those comments?

Nothing worse than someone who takes a dig at people then wines when he gets it back. Might be time for you to grow up IF you can, but i seriously doubt you have the abilities. Something sag about someone who sends nasty PMs then blocks people dont you think!!! "

oh i agree entirley my friend but you may find if you recieved a "nasty" pm it was in response to a recieved nasty pm by yourself, dont try and paint yourself as an angel when ive seen what a nasty individual you are and as regards blocking maybe they blocked you for the exact reason thats happening on here,not wanting a tedious slanging match that nobody wants to see, so please lets just agree we dont like each other and leave it there!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

thats true mate, tell me, have u posted any nasty comments to people recently? i seem to rememberyou got quite a few comments yourself about being nasty to people on another post, or do you conveniently forget those comments? "

Touche.... Nice one Shy! Loads on here do that! They can do what they like but will call others out on the slightest thing. It is also a standard single guy thing to, which I hope you don't fall in to! Wait for a few couples to complain about someone (usually a single male) and then jump on the bandwagon hoping to get some brownie points!

As fir the topic? No Glove... No Love. Of course we can't eliminate all risks while swinging, but we all do what we think best for us... The only way to eliminate the risk is never to have contact with anyone or anything that others have touched! Lets see someone do that!!! lol

Nothing worse than someone who takes a dig at people then wines when he gets it back. Might be time for you to grow up IF you can, but i seriously doubt you have the abilities. Something sag about someone who sends nasty PMs then blocks people dont you think!!!

oh i agree entirley my friend but you may find if you recieved a "nasty" pm it was in response to a recieved nasty pm by yourself, dont try and paint yourself as an angel when ive seen what a nasty individual you are and as regards blocking maybe they blocked you for the exact reason thats happening on here,not wanting a tedious slanging match that nobody wants to see, so please lets just agree we dont like each other and leave it there! "

Here we go not content in slagging women off you resort to name calling. Rather immature arn't you! Grow up !

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Can you two keep it off the boards and PM each other please. WE do not want to see it and frankly its neither big or cleaver and your just showing your self’s up.

PM each other PLEASE!!

oh i agree entirley my friend but you may find if you recieved a "nasty" pm it was in response to a recieved nasty pm by yourself, dont try and paint yourself as an angel when ive seen what a nasty individual you are and as regards blocking maybe they blocked you for the exact reason thats happening on here,not wanting a tedious slanging match that nobody wants to see, so please lets just agree we dont like each other and leave it there!

Here we go not content in slagging women off you resort to name calling. Rather immature arn't you! Grow up !"

well i tried but it seems you are intent on running a vendetta and well done in twisting my (poor) joke into saying i am slagging women off, a grown up apologises and trys to make amends when thier in the wrong which i was regards my silly comment and did say i was sorry, my mistake was answering you back as you seem to be on here to cause trouble, i shall ignore you after this comment as im sure people will judge who is immature and who is not

[Removed by poster at 29/12/09 15:15:46]

Salami!

Here we go not content in slagging women off you resort to name calling. Rather immature arn't you! Grow up !

well i tried but it seems you are intent on running a vendetta and well done in twisting my (poor) joke into saying i am slagging women off, a grown up apologises and trys to make amends when thier in the wrong which i was regards my silly comment and did say i was sorry, my mistake was answering you back as you seem to be on here to cause trouble, i shall ignore you after this comment as im sure people will judge who is immature and who is not"

Look mate your perpetuating this! I tried to PM you but you have blocked males.

Give it a rest as your as bad as each other and its a pain in the arse to read ok!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Salami! "

Cocktail sausage!

"Salami! "

You into Cooked meets today!

Bratwurst!!!

FFS people, play nice, it is really not that hard!

Don't try and jam your own opinions down other's people's throats just because you have them.

I can see more than more one person who needs to grow up on here!!!

The guy has apologised, MOVE ON, PLEASE!!!

Was Knockfist a real salami thing or just made up for the TV series "hello hello"

"Was Knockfist a real salami thing or just made up for the TV series "hello hello" "

Its real they sell it in Harrods...

Pepperami...

a big apology to all on here, im sorry and was in the wrong to put them comments on here, sorry x

er...guess

".............

The guy has apologised, MOVE ON, PLEASE!!! "

No way! This is great fun. There ought to be a 'text me when the nutters start posting' button available on the site

".............

The guy has apologised, MOVE ON, PLEASE!!!

No way! This is great fun. There ought to be a 'text me when the nutters start posting' button available on the site "

Youd get no sleep

Apologies to all shouldn’t air things in public.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Someone spoke too soon I see.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Just a few additions to some of the things posted on here.

With early detection of HIV, a course of "pep" (post exposure prophylatic) can be given.

However the maximum time for this to be effective is 72 hours,as early symptoms of hiv are flu like symptoms (without chest infection or blocked nose) appearing within 6 weeks, its difficult to get pep's.

The main criteria at hospitals and gums for this early treatment is if you know you had unprotected sex with a known carrier.Therefore, it is unlikely that a clinic will prescribe you PEP unless specific criteria is met.

Some sexual activities are more risky for passing on HIV than others. Using condoms for vaginal and anal sex can greatly reduce the risk from HIV (Europe says wearing a condom increases protection 4 fold the usda say 5 fold).

"Oral sex is relatively low risk for HIV. However, the risk is increased if you get semen in your mouth. If you get the semen of a man with HIV in your mouth, there is a chance that HIV could be passed on. If you have ongoing concerns about HIV risk in your sex life, you might want to think ahead to minimise problems in the future."

info from Terence Higgins trust .

A final point condom manufacturers do not have to withdraw faulty condoms where the failure rate is lower than 0.04% that is 4000 condoms per million sold so there is definitely no guarantee of safe sex and only total abstinence can ensure you do not contract.

However based on the statistics last released in 07 (now handled by a independent organisation )the risk is

3 million to one in this country if you assume everyone who has contracted the illness complies with the law and tells you,if you assume they do not know or do not tell you it is 1 million to one.

However certain groups have statistical hotspots and others having cold spots.

(thanks to a previous poster on these forums for crunching the numbers earlier in the year)

best source of info i have found re hiv is the Terence Higgins Trust website.

Testing regularly (every 3 months) is the only way to effectively know what you have or have not contracted ,either with protected or unprotected sex anything else is an incorrect assumption and not safe just "safer".

pd