FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > remember the 13 year old

remember the 13 year old

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

dad in the papers a while ago??? he looked 7??

well dna test have proved he is NOT the father!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no way LOL

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how shamefull for the mother, the family should not have let them speak out to the press init

Yeap thats a bit messy x

I'd cut his balls of anyway, just for the hell of it

Forum Mod

Surprise surprise...the whole story is just really sad

I'd heard he'd joined Fathers4Justice.

Apparently he knows fuck all about the politics involved but he made up about the Spiderman costume they gave him! hehehe

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

well that made me laugh over my breakfast cuppa. cheers

aww wat a shame..he so thought he was the dad xx

So which wee trumpet in the housing scheme is the father. After all she is reported to have shagged at least half the district.

The wee man should walk away and go fuck it that was a narrow escape.

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

The wee man should walk away and go fuck it that was a narrow escape.

Totally agree - narrow escape! Although sexually active at his age, he should be lectured till the cows come home!

x

At 13 I was attending the usual Saturday night parties with school friends. Yes there was the touchy feely thing going on but we were petrified of poking anything in places it wasn't meant to go....well at least for a year or so then you couldn't get enough.

Also from the age of 6 until I was 40 I spent 6 nights a week in a gym.

I don't get why the mum wasn't done for the statutory rape of a 12/13 year old. If it was a lass at that age the guy surely would!

Noting like messing with the head of a young kid though, but when he looks back I bet he'll be grateful he wasn't the dad.

I am sure his parents will have made a fair whack of cash out of selling the whole sorry story and the poor lad will still be being exploited at the moment. Disgusting and sad!!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

It is sad.

We had a girl at our school (all girls school...lol) who had 4 kids by the time she was 18. firsrt one by a young lad who lived in her street, but the others were of an older bloke of about 25 and he didnt get charged.

Shame of it is, she has had more kids with different fella's and most of those kids have been sent to care homes.

Not a good start in life.

so is the wee boy actually 13 then yes ?

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I'd cut his balls of anyway, just for the hell of it"

Why cut his balls off, if anything SHe molested him, but typical, girl has sex with lad younger than her and it's fine, front page of paper..

reverse the ages and he is up for statutory rape!

Silly slapper it was shown ages ago she was sleeping around as two other lads came out saying it may be theres!

I have a real problem with swingers calling anyone else a slapper for having sex with more than one person - whether that's more than one person at the same time or over a period of days/weeks.

If she has discovered that sex is a way of getting attention, even with her tender years, then if anything, I'd say she is either, a) ignorant, b) lacking adequate parental supervision, or c) stupid ... I certainly wouldn't call her a slapper though. I just can't quite find it in me to call anyone a slut/slapper/whore etc when I am a swinger myself.

Bristol

"I have a real problem with swingers calling anyone else a slapper for having sex with more than one person - whether that's more than one person at the same time or over a period of days/weeks.

If she has discovered that sex is a way of getting attention, even with her tender years, then if anything, I'd say she is either, a) ignorant, b) lacking adequate parental supervision, or c) stupid ... I certainly wouldn't call her a slapper though. I just can't quite find it in me to call anyone a slut/slapper/whore etc when I am a swinger myself."

Swingers don't walk around molesting and ruining 12/13 yr old lads lives, just to get rich via a news paper...

"I have a real problem with swingers calling anyone else a slapper for having sex with more than one person - whether that's more than one person at the same time or over a period of days/weeks.

If she has discovered that sex is a way of getting attention, even with her tender years, then if anything, I'd say she is either, a) ignorant, b) lacking adequate parental supervision, or c) stupid ... I certainly wouldn't call her a slapper though. I just can't quite find it in me to call anyone a slut/slapper/whore etc when I am a swinger myself.

Swingers don't walk around molesting and ruining 12/13 yr old lads lives, just to get rich via a news paper..."

She was only 15 herself! How the hell can she be accused of 'molesting' the boy? At those ages I'm surprised that bewteen them they even knew which hole to put it in. Plus I think you're being a tad cynical to suggest that the whole sad sorry story was planned and carried out just to get rich from a newspaper.

Bristol

Swingers don't walk around molesting and ruining 12/13 yr old lads lives, just to get rich via a news paper...

She was only 15 herself! How the hell can she be accused of 'molesting' the boy? At those ages I'm surprised that bewteen them they even knew which hole to put it in. Plus I think you're being a tad cynical to suggest that the whole sad sorry story was planned and carried out just to get rich from a newspaper. "

If ages had been reversed, it would have had a much much different headline..

Hate crap like this as one of my mates was mentaly scarred for years, at 14 he went to a party, passed out to find an older irl using him, month later he was faced with news she was pregnant.. took him till his late 20s till he could even face full sex with a girl, in fear it would happen again..

But yeh girl in papers was the older of the 2 so laws don't apply as it made good press, to feed the idiot masses..

Sad but true how we live in a society where kids having kids to get a free council house isn't just normal now, it's actualy incoraged by some parents!! (as shown in several documentarys lately)

She was only 15 herself! How the hell can she be accused of 'molesting' the boy? At those ages I'm surprised that bewteen them they even knew which hole to put it in. Plus I think you're being a tad cynical to suggest that the whole sad sorry story was planned and carried out just to get rich from a newspaper.

If ages had been reversed, it would have had a much much different headline..

Hate crap like this as one of my mates was mentaly scarred for years, at 14 he went to a party, passed out to find an older irl using him, month later he was faced with news she was pregnant.. took him till his late 20s till he could even face full sex with a girl, in fear it would happen again..

But yeh girl in papers was the older of the 2 so laws don't apply as it made good press, to feed the idiot masses..

Sad but true how we live in a society where kids having kids to get a free council house isn't just normal now, it's actualy incoraged by some parents!! (as shown in several documentarys lately)"

my teenage daughter had to go DRs for a tummy complaint.first thing he asked was ...are u pregnant? WTF???? worse thing is she cud be ......as much as we are close she cud have been ffs, my heart somersalted before she sed nooooooooooo way man boys smell!! lol phew thank god for that lol xxxxxxxxx sign ov the times eh? xxx

» Add a new message to this topic