FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the strangest reason as to why you wouldnt meet

the strangest reason as to why you wouldnt meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

for me it was because on the social meet the gentleman farted and thought it was funny - well perhaps thats not strange - ok then it was the time when halfway during a conversation they jumped up to check the lottery numbers - nope not strange enough - ok! cos when they sent pics through they were standing by a washing basket over flowing with dirty washing!!!!!! yes thats strange enough - i will go with that one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"for me it was because on the social meet the gentleman farted and thought it was funny - well perhaps thats not strange - ok then it was the time when halfway during a conversation they jumped up to check the lottery numbers - nope not strange enough - ok! cos when they sent pics through they were standing by a washing basket over flowing with dirty washing!!!!!! yes thats strange enough - i will go with that one "

In respone to those examples I would wager that those are not strange but sensible reasons to stay in your bunker

"for me it was because on the social meet the gentleman farted and thought it was funny - well perhaps thats not strange - ok then it was the time when halfway during a conversation they jumped up to check the lottery numbers - nope not strange enough - ok! cos when they sent pics through they were standing by a washing basket over flowing with dirty washing!!!!!! yes thats strange enough - i will go with that one

In respone to those examples I would wager that those are not strange but sensible reasons to stay in your bunker"

dont challenge me im going to have to think harder now !

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Are we on about when you meet but don't follow through with it or not getting past the phone call situation?

"Are we on about when you meet but don't follow through with it or not getting past the phone call situation?"

both!

After talking for a while we met for dinner. During the conversation he discovered I had two degrees to his one. From thereon it became like an audition for Mastermind! He asked if I knew what grape the wine was made from, did I know what herbs were in the dish. By this time I knew I'd never play with him but the final straw was when I was trying to have a civil conversation and get through the meal he would say 'double negative, split infinitive...' not for me!

"Are we on about when you meet but don't follow through with it or not getting past the phone call situation?

both! "

normaly i wouldn't meet in the first place if i thought bunny boiler or such like.

I did once let my judgement go though and meet someone i was a bit so so about. Spent half the eve thinking i'll goo soon when my mate calls with an emergency and the fek never called! It was Oooo fek how do i get out of this with out being rude!!!

I went to a meet with a couple after chatting for a while on the site, when I got there the house was filthy and smelly, the bloke looked like he had just finished building an engine and the woman didn't look much cleaner (nothing like their pictures which they must have made an effort for) I told them I had changed my mind and was leaving, when they asked why I told them as diplomatically as I could and left.

"After talking for a while we met for dinner. During the conversation he discovered I had two degrees to his one. From thereon it became like an audition for Mastermind! He asked if I knew what grape the wine was made from, did I know what herbs were in the dish. By this time I knew I'd never play with him but the final straw was when I was trying to have a civil conversation and get through the meal he would say 'double negative, split infinitive...' not for me!"

no one that boring could ever be good in bed!!! you made the right choice me thinks

"Are we on about when you meet but don't follow through with it or not getting past the phone call situation?

both!

normaly i wouldn't meet in the first place if i thought bunny boiler or such like.

I did once let my judgement go though and meet someone i was a bit so so about. Spent half the eve thinking i'll goo soon when my mate calls with an emergency and the fek never called! It was Oooo fek how do i get out of this with out being rude!!! "

so how did you do it?????

"I went to a meet with a couple after chatting for a while on the site, when I got there the house was filthy and smelly, the bloke looked like he had just finished building an engine and the woman didn't look much cleaner (nothing like their pictures which they must have made an effort for) I told them I had changed my mind and was leaving, when they asked why I told them as diplomatically as I could and left. "

ok - actually need details here cos this happend to me on my own with a single guy (first and last time lol) so what exactly did you say????

both!

I did once let my judgement go though and meet someone i was a bit so so about. Spent half the eve thinking i'll goo soon when my mate calls with an emergency and the fek never called! It was Oooo fek how do i get out of this with out being rude!!!

so how did you do it????? "

Ohh it gets worse as i realised i had a beer more than i should !!!! So i resorted to the get her pissed and sneak away route!

both!

Ohh it gets worse as i realised i had a beer more than i should !!!! So i resorted to the get her pissed and sneak away route! "

oh that wouldnt work for me when i get tiddly everyone looks desirable

"I went to a meet with a couple after chatting for a while on the site, when I got there the house was filthy and smelly, the bloke looked like he had just finished building an engine and the woman didn't look much cleaner (nothing like their pictures which they must have made an effort for) I told them I had changed my mind and was leaving, when they asked why I told them as diplomatically as I could and left. "

It isn't easy for a bloke to say no when you get so far as it can kick off if you don't do it right!

I have a relatively fresh perspective on the swinging scene and have already fallen into a few of the classic traps. One is the NSA oxymoron - had a meet the other day and the post-coital conversation was planning (her not me) to come to mine the next day to get our respective children together.

My bunnies have not been boiled yet

both!

Ohh it gets worse as i realised i had a beer more than i should !!!! So i resorted to the get her pissed and sneak away route!

oh that wouldnt work for me when i get tiddly everyone looks desirable "

Its not just you lol! I thought to my self "Ooo your really in the shit now"

"After talking for a while we met for dinner. During the conversation he discovered I had two degrees to his one. From thereon it became like an audition for Mastermind! He asked if I knew what grape the wine was made from, did I know what herbs were in the dish. By this time I knew I'd never play with him but the final straw was when I was trying to have a civil conversation and get through the meal he would say 'double negative, split infinitive...' not for me!

no one that boring could ever be good in bed!!! you made the right choice me thinks "

My thoughts exactly, dull and insecure but didnt come across like that on the phone!

both!

Its not just you lol! I thought to my self "Ooo your really in the shit now" "

no i never get that d*unk that scat would appeal!

both!

Its not just you lol! I thought to my self "Ooo your really in the shit now"

no i never get that d*unk that scat would appeal! "

Lol i could say more but i daren't lmao

"I went to a meet with a couple after chatting for a while on the site, when I got there the house was filthy and smelly, the bloke looked like he had just finished building an engine and the woman didn't look much cleaner (nothing like their pictures which they must have made an effort for) I told them I had changed my mind and was leaving, when they asked why I told them as diplomatically as I could and left.

ok - actually need details here cos this happend to me on my own with a single guy (first and last time lol) so what exactly did you say???? "

I asked them if they wanted me to blunt and they said yes, so I said on your pictures you look very clean with nice make up and look as though you have made a real effort and loo after yourself.

Walking in here tonight it's obvious you have made no effort and it's not exactly inviting, if you can't make the effort then you should change the wording on your profile which says "your very clean and expect the same".

I'm sorry to have been so blunt but you have wasted my time and your own, the guy told me to f**k off so I left.

They messaged me afterwards and apologised so I wished them good luck and left it at that.

"I went to a meet with a couple after chatting for a while on the site, when I got there the house was filthy and smelly, the bloke looked like he had just finished building an engine and the woman didn't look much cleaner (nothing like their pictures which they must have made an effort for) I told them I had changed my mind and was leaving, when they asked why I told them as diplomatically as I could and left.

ok - actually need details here cos this happend to me on my own with a single guy (first and last time lol) so what exactly did you say????

I asked them if they wanted me to blunt and they said yes, so I said on your pictures you look very clean with nice make up and look as though you have made a real effort and loo after yourself.

Walking in here tonight it's obvious you have made no effort and it's not exactly inviting, if you can't make the effort then you should change the wording on your profile which says "your very clean and expect the same".

I'm sorry to have been so blunt but you have wasted my time and your own, the guy told me to f**k off so I left.

They messaged me afterwards and apologised so I wished them good luck and left it at that. "

that was diplomatically? i told the guy i saw that i had changed my mind - didnt have the guts to tell him its because hes coffee cups were dirty lol

[Removed by poster at 29/12/09 10:06:37]

bigtitswobblybum when i get an email an

asked 2 meet i look at the pic they send

i mean look at all in the pic lol

i look 2 wats around them..even down 2

a guys hands ive seen me thinking oh

he no got nice hands lol..i know its strange

"bigtitswobblybum when i get an email an

he no got nice hands lol..i know its strange "

oh im so pleased its not just me!!!!!!

oh im so pleased its not just me!!!!!! "

Oh belive me, I've learned to look at the wallpaper and check for nylon carpets or nasty sofas in the bacgroung. It's a forensic business and you have to make less more

Oh belive me, I've learned to look at the wallpaper and check for nylon carpets or nasty sofas in the bacgroung. It's a forensic business and you have to make less more"

are men fussy too?

Oh belive me, I've learned to look at the wallpaper and check for nylon carpets or nasty sofas in the bacgroung. It's a forensic business and you have to make less more

are men fussy too? "

not all some are happy if a woman has a pulse. you will find some woman make no effort at all as they expect a shag what ever.

I have walked on more than one meet after saying to my self "you know what i am not going there"

are men fussy too?

not all some are happy if a woman has a pulse. you will find some woman make no effort at all as they expect a shag what ever.

I have walked on more than one meet after saying to my self "you know what i am not going there" "

sorry - shouldnt tease like that

Fussy, you betcha

just we also are far too easily led

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

are men fussy too? "

Oh hell yeah!

"Fussy, you betcha

just we also are far too easily led "

so being easily led you still check out the curtains?

By *teve196301Man  over a year ago

northumberland

Speaking for myself yes Im fussy,had a couple of "bad encounters",first one we had chatted swopped pics she looked stunning.......met for a coffee,dear god she brought her husband(fair enough)but the kids too !!She was wearing a leisure suit?filled to overflowing,with the remains of several days meals spattered down the front!!!!!!And the smell??????????My phone mysteriously rang on silent exit left lol.The other we had chatted swopped pics all ticketyboo,met her at her house holycrap never have I imagined such filth!The house stank,a full cat litter tray with turds smeared all over the kitchen,loo by back door looked like it had never been flushed!!!!!!!

NEVER BELIEVE THAT CAMERAS DONT LIE!!!!!!

"Speaking for myself yes Im fussy,had a couple of "bad encounters",first one we had chatted swopped pics she looked stunning.......met for a coffee,dear god she brought her husband(fair enough)but the kids too !!She was wearing a leisure suit?filled to overflowing,with the remains of several days meals spattered down the front!!!!!!And the smell??????????My phone mysteriously rang on silent exit left lol.The other we had chatted swopped pics all ticketyboo,met her at her house holycrap never have I imagined such filth!The house stank,a full cat litter tray with turds smeared all over the kitchen,loo by back door looked like it had never been flushed!!!!!!!

NEVER BELIEVE THAT CAMERAS DONT LIE!!!!!! "

lol ok so your all fussy! i get it!!!! now what was the strangest/oddest/sillyest reason for not having a shag meet?

Once had a girl message me no end of times asking for a meet but tbh I just didn't fancy her so I connived an elaborate plan to put her off. I told her that I was inot flatulence in a big way and that if she couldn't fart whenever I demanded it she was of no interest to me. I never heard from her for a week and then a message came through asking me what foods were best for producing farts as she'd tried eating baked beans all week but it didn't work. That's when I thought, "uh huh, this girl is desperate." I stopped messaging her forthwith.

"Once had a girl message me no end of times asking for a meet but tbh I just didn't fancy her so I connived an elaborate plan to put her off. I told her that I was inot flatulence in a big way and that if she couldn't fart whenever I demanded it she was of no interest to me. I never heard from her for a week and then a message came through asking me what foods were best for producing farts as she'd tried eating baked beans all week but it didn't work. That's when I thought, "uh huh, this girl is desperate." I stopped messaging her forthwith. "

lol that is really funny!!!!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Once had a girl message me no end of times asking for a meet but tbh I just didn't fancy her so I connived an elaborate plan to put her off. I told her that I was inot flatulence in a big way and that if she couldn't fart whenever I demanded it she was of no interest to me. I never heard from her for a week and then a message came through asking me what foods were best for producing farts as she'd tried eating baked beans all week but it didn't work. That's when I thought, "uh huh, this girl is desperate." I stopped messaging her forthwith. "

Ha ha ha ha, Just love that!!! (errr... Do you still have her number???) LOL

By *eprobatepairCouple  over a year ago

london

When first swinging with an ex we stupidly agreed to meet at someone's house for the first time. She opens the door in an ultra tight mini skirt, see through blouse with fabulous breasts, hair up, very high heels. Stunning. We looked at eachother and just grinned. Then we went in and she introduced her husband. He looked like Jabba the Hutt. Pissed, hugely fat, in shellsuit bottoms and a string vest. But better yet he was cutting his toenails! We were too new to back out there and then and she was so sweet we felt we had to stay a short while. He bored us to tears for FIVE hours before I had just had enough. Told them we wouldn't be playing and he went ballistic.

Not a good start.

Another time we got to their house (we didn't learn) they opened the door, she was GIGANTIC and he looked like a whippet with bad teeth and nicotine stained hair. I put the car in reverse and buggered off backwards like something in the Dukes of Hazard. We didn't bother with excuses.

Some blokes are just plain creepy! Met a bloke for dinner. First thing he was fat! I'm fat myself but I dont find fat men appealing, so his photo was obviously a few years and several stones out of date. Any how decided since I was there just enjoy the evening. He kept staring at me and licked the gravy of his knife while doing it! I thought John Wayne Gacey and felt it was time to go. He kept moving about and I asked him what was wrong. Said he couldn't believe I'd met him as he'd been on the site 5 years and it was his first meet. He started squirming: he had a butt plug up his arse and was stretching himself for me!!!!

"Some blokes are just plain creepy! Met a bloke for dinner. First thing he was fat! I'm fat myself but I dont find fat men appealing, so his photo was obviously a few years and several stones out of date. Any how decided since I was there just enjoy the evening. He kept staring at me and licked the gravy of his knife while doing it! I thought John Wayne Gacey and felt it was time to go. He kept moving about and I asked him what was wrong. Said he couldn't believe I'd met him as he'd been on the site 5 years and it was his first meet. He started squirming: he had a butt plug up his arse and was stretching himself for me!!!! "

im very sorry for your experience and also was unaware alan partridge was on this site

"When first swinging with an ex we stupidly agreed to meet at someone's house for the first time. She opens the door in an ultra tight mini skirt, see through blouse with fabulous breasts, hair up, very high heels. Stunning. We looked at eachother and just grinned. Then we went in and she introduced her husband. He looked like Jabba the Hutt. Pissed, hugely fat, in shellsuit bottoms and a string vest. But better yet he was cutting his toenails! We were too new to back out there and then and she was so sweet we felt we had to stay a short while. He bored us to tears for FIVE hours before I had just had enough. Told them we wouldn't be playing and he went ballistic.

Not a good start.

Another time we got to their house (we didn't learn) they opened the door, she was GIGANTIC and he looked like a whippet with bad teeth and nicotine stained hair. I put the car in reverse and buggered off backwards like something in the Dukes of Hazard. We didn't bother with excuses."

lol see you are learning!!!!

"Some blokes are just plain creepy! Met a bloke for dinner. First thing he was fat! I'm fat myself but I dont find fat men appealing, so his photo was obviously a few years and several stones out of date. Any how decided since I was there just enjoy the evening. He kept staring at me and licked the gravy of his knife while doing it! I thought John Wayne Gacey and felt it was time to go. He kept moving about and I asked him what was wrong. Said he couldn't believe I'd met him as he'd been on the site 5 years and it was his first meet. He started squirming: he had a butt plug up his arse and was stretching himself for me!!!! "

ok most have made me laugh but i feel a bit queezy now were you ok after?

"When first swinging with an ex we stupidly agreed to meet at someone's house for the first time. She opens the door in an ultra tight mini skirt, see through blouse with fabulous breasts, hair up, very high heels. Stunning. We looked at eachother and just grinned. Then we went in and she introduced her husband. He looked like Jabba the Hutt. Pissed, hugely fat, in shellsuit bottoms and a string vest. But better yet he was cutting his toenails! We were too new to back out there and then and she was so sweet we felt we had to stay a short while. He bored us to tears for FIVE hours before I had just had enough. Told them we wouldn't be playing and he went ballistic.

Not a good start.

Another time we got to their house (we didn't learn) they opened the door, she was GIGANTIC and he looked like a whippet with bad teeth and nicotine stained hair. I put the car in reverse and buggered off backwards like something in the Dukes of Hazard. We didn't bother with excuses.

lol see you are learning!!!! "

That's why I always have a social meet first in a public place so I can make my excuses without causing offense - lol

"Some blokes are just plain creepy! Met a bloke for dinner. First thing he was fat! I'm fat myself but I dont find fat men appealing, so his photo was obviously a few years and several stones out of date. Any how decided since I was there just enjoy the evening. He kept staring at me and licked the gravy of his knife while doing it! I thought John Wayne Gacey and felt it was time to go. He kept moving about and I asked him what was wrong. Said he couldn't believe I'd met him as he'd been on the site 5 years and it was his first meet. He started squirming: he had a butt plug up his arse and was stretching himself for me!!!!

ok most have made me laugh but i feel a bit queezy now were you ok after?"

Yes, but as I've said, the reason I always meet prior to playing and in a public place.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

he no got nice hands lol..i know its strange "

Lol we do all that looking at the background ect and Zoe checks the finger nails ect cos she is soooo put off by bad hands

Steve

» Add a new message to this topic