FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Magic Powder, Any good?

Magic Powder, Any good?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm liking the smooth look these days but waxing is a pain and shaving! OMG! razor burn ain't nice! Those depilitary creams like Veet just dont work on my lady-bits at all. I was told about Magic Powder recently and i was wondering if anyone can recomend it over waxing, shaving and the usual creams. Ta people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its fab ...... but only leave on for exactly as per instructions

never heard of it - enlighten please lol

the best thing is Lazer hair removal

Permanent - never again have to remove hair

depending on your hair colour and type it takes 6-8 sessions, costing around £120 per session and your allowed one session per month

Hi Betty, its a powder you mix with water and it was formulated for Black males to prevent razor bumps, i can see how it would be good for pubic areas, but i just wondered how good it is.

"the best thing is Lazer hair removal

Permanent - never again have to remove hair

depending on your hair colour and type it takes 6-8 sessions, costing around £120 per session and your allowed one session per month"

I wish i could afford that, maybe when i win the lotto

Hi ladies, the secret to "the smooth look" is to do it every day, just ordinary soap and water and a bic razor is all thats required. It may be an idea to go knickerless for hour or so after shaving too to let the air get to it. lol.

Don't leave it more than 2days between shaves and you will see a big improvement

for men magic powder is great, takes a few atempts to get a good consistency when making the stuff.......just make sure you stick to the time scale and make sure you do a test before hand.

for females no..........too many nooks n crannies and a few fems have irritation afterwards.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"Hi ladies, the secret to "the smooth look" is to do it every day, just ordinary soap and water and a bic razor is all thats required. It may be an idea to go knickerless for hour or so after shaving too to let the air get to it. lol.

Don't leave it more than 2days between shaves and you will see a big improvement "

and this goes for the guys too

do it every day and there is no rash and no itchy stubble

just use soap no need for shaving foam

this is mr sex on the beech

i dont use any soap or stuff on my pubes, i just use running watter from the shower aimed at my nether regions and i get a lovely smooth finish and no razor burn, i have it down to a fine art

mrs sex on the beech is not so happy about shaving and thus the question on magin powder

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"this is mr sex on the beech

i dont use any soap or stuff on my pubes, i just use running watter from the shower aimed at my nether regions and i get a lovely smooth finish and no razor burn, i have it down to a fine art

mrs sex on the beech is not so happy about shaving and thus the question on magin powder "

It's brilliant stuff, just be careful where you slap it.

And if you have any cuts or nicks from previous shavings, don't use it until they have healed completely.......... cus fuck does it fecking hurt.

The magic powder is great. It smells vile tho - like rotten eggs.

I would deffo advise against if for the ladies tho - our bits are much too sensitive for this stuff which is very caustic. Not good on any epithelial surface

» Add a new message to this topic