FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Casual sex?

Casual sex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was listening to a radio debate recently about swinging and it was regularly referred to as "casual sex". As far as I am concerned our swinging or swapping experiences have been well planned, and were far from being a casual liason. Trying to arrange 4 peoples diaries sometimes involves planning that NASA would be proud of.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i thought it meant doing it in jeans and a t-shirt?

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I choose my playmates very carefully and believe me, with them list I have to choose from, it too is like a military operation xx

I've seen articles in Dear Deidre recently where people were asking about getting involved in swinging and 'her' response has changed somewhat from a few years ago. Where she used to advise that introducing a 3rd or 4th person to their lovemaking was immoral and will lead only to heartbreak, she now says that a bit of casual fun in a swing club is ok so long as both parties want it.

The times they are a-changing...

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

we saw dear deirdrie at a local swingers club with schlongs hanging out every orifice

the horny ickle minx!

"I've seen articles in Dear Deidre recently where people were asking about getting involved in swinging and 'her' response has changed somewhat from a few years ago. Where she used to advise that introducing a 3rd or 4th person to their lovemaking was immoral and will lead only to heartbreak, she now says that a bit of casual fun in a swing club is ok so long as both parties want it.

The times they are a-changing... "

You lie Wishy hun she always screamed about it being wrong and would hurt people

Shona

x x x

Sometimes, even the best plans do not go according to plan.

I would never intentionally go and meet a gent for an one-offs, however, some ended up that way for one reason or another.

I personally do not consider such one-offs as casual. It is not as if I walk into a bar and pick anyone at random and drag him back to my hotel room for sex!

However, that scenario is one of my fantasies, I just do not have the bottle to carry it out!

"Was listening to a radio debate recently about swinging and it was regularly referred to as "casual sex". As far as I am concerned our swinging or swapping experiences have been well planned, and were far from being a casual liason. Trying to arrange 4 peoples diaries sometimes involves planning that NASA would be proud of."

Well swinging is casual sex.

People go to swinging clubs where they meet total strangers or casual acquaintances and have sex with them. There is no love or relationship there and it's all casual fun for all parties.

People go onto sites like this and arrange to meet up with other couples and singles where they have sex. This is a casual thing where there is no love or relationship.

Does it really matter if anyone plans ahead and chats a few times with the people their going to meet? The actual meet and sex are casual; it's nothing more than a night of fun without any ties or anything deeper developing, so therefore it's casual sex on a casual basis.

It still baffles me why people build up 'swinging' as being something more than casual sex. If you go onto sex site without the 'swinging' label attached to them you still do the exact same things as you do on this site, but people on here have often said sex sites are casual whereas swinging sites aren't...how and in what way?

You go to a swinging club, you find people your attracted to and often have sex with them, but if you go to a normal club, find someone your attracted to and end up having sex with them then that's classed as casual sex while having sex at a swinging club with strangers isn't.

Personally i can't see any difference or distinction between swinging and casual sex.

» Add a new message to this topic