FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Outdoor fun

Outdoor fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats everyones opion on outdoor or public sex do you find it more thrilling or not your thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends...pine needles make not a good sex bed...

"Depends...pine needles make not a good sex bed..."

Well i guess just pick a better spot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont understand it

I mean I really dont understand the appeal of dogging at all.

Before I think about having sex with someone I want a little communication, be it in person, at a club, or via emails, phone call and then at the meet.

I like a warm private environment, I like my creature comforts, Hot water on tap, a bathroom (should I want to freshen up) my coffee facilities (or the bars) a soft bed/sofa/large padded play area.

Why would I drive to chuff only knows where, where chuff only knows who will turn up, wind my window down and just find some randoms cock through my window and the risk of the police turning up and my registration being noted or any other imaginable consequences

Maybe I'm getting old, but I like to meet someone (club or online) chat a little, decide to play, do it in warmth and comfort and then shower.

Sat in a car, with a random cock through the window or even on the bonnet or cramped in the back seat (lets not even go near nature, nettles, pine needles, dog muck et al) with the risk of someone catching sight of something ..... I'll stick to clubs and house/hotel meets

"I dont understand it

I mean I really dont understand the appeal of dogging at all.

Before I think about having sex with someone I want a little communication, be it in person, at a club, or via emails, phone call and then at the meet.

I like a warm private environment, I like my creature comforts, Hot water on tap, a bathroom (should I want to freshen up) my coffee facilities (or the bars) a soft bed/sofa/large padded play area.

Why would I drive to chuff only knows where, where chuff only knows who will turn up, wind my window down and just find some randoms cock through my window and the risk of the police turning up and my registration being noted or any other imaginable consequences

Maybe I'm getting old, but I like to meet someone (club or online) chat a little, decide to play, do it in warmth and comfort and then shower.

Sat in a car, with a random cock through the window or even on the bonnet or cramped in the back seat (lets not even go near nature, nettles, pine needles, dog muck et al) with the risk of someone catching sight of something ..... I'll stick to clubs and house/hotel meets "

Thats fine i just wanted to know peoples opions i prefer itto be more safe

» Add a new message to this topic