FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married people playing away.

Married people playing away.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I have just seen someone in chat saying they had to cancel a meet as their husband was on his way home unexpected.

Not one person said anything to this woman, and yet I have seen married men given hell for saying they play away.

What is the difference ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have just seen someone in chat saying they had to cancel a meet as their husband was on his way home unexpected.

Not one person said anything to this woman, and yet I have seen married men given hell for saying they play away.

What is the difference ?

"

Men in general don't care so much, and women all stand together, if she is cheating it's prob because her hubbi treats her bad kinda thing.

W

Wouldnt agree with either, wife or husband playing away.

Thats a definate No go! area, for me anyways.

"Wouldnt agree with either, wife or husband playing away.

Thats a definate No go! area, for me anyways. "

im with ya on that deffo xx

"I have just seen someone in chat saying they had to cancel a meet as their husband was on his way home unexpected.

What is the difference ?

"

Men don't care if a woman is playing away - women do care if a man does it for some strange reason.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can understand why men feel as if it is double standards.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

What is the difference ?

Men don't care if a woman is playing away - women do care if a man does it for some strange reason."

i care if a woman is cheating wont go near em i wont wreck anothers relationship ...if they are not happy be upfront and end it and then move on

Cheats in any format in this way of life are simply beneath contempt and those that play with them knowingly are no much better themselves.

They all know what they are doing and the potential for hurt that comes with it but because the are inherently selfish they simply do not care.

This lifestyle has many facets, most are exciting, refreshing and bloody good fun but cheats and those that help cheats really do genuine swingers a real disservice.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Cheats in any format in this way of life are simply beneath contempt and those that play with them knowingly are no much better themselves.

They all know what they are doing and the potential for hurt that comes with it but because the are inherently selfish they simply do not care.

This lifestyle has many facets, most are exciting, refreshing and bloody good fun but cheats and those that help cheats really do genuine swingers a real disservice.

"

But why do men cheats get it more in the neck than women.

Married men cheating get it in the neck from almost everyone about everything, always have and always will.

Married women get it in the neck from most couples and most single women, always have always will.

Married women do not get it in the neck from almost every single guy and a few couples because single guys and a few couples will happily f@ck them, always have and always will.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Double standards it is called.....not one person questioned what she said..but I have seen married men slaughtered in chat for even saying they were married but looking.

The reasons some men cheat could ne the same as the women, but they will always come out the worst.

What a mad world we live in

Aint that the truth

all over the place

"But why do men cheats get it more in the neck than women."

thinking about it "maybe" its a legasy from days when the women were the less likely to be the ones who strayed as they were quite oppressed by archaic social norms.

Or perhaps as women are more empathic they will mutually support each other more..ie ...she was forced to cheat as he did not care or deliver ...rather than accept the premise it was just the lust for another .

Single fems are in such limited numbers they can pretty much do as they please. It's certainly not just the issue of adultry where double standards exist within the swinging scene.

But single males are seen as disposable, and in reality are, so can in effect be treated like that.

It's a joke.

all over the place

"Single fems are in such limited numbers they can pretty much do as they please. It's certainly not just the issue of adultry where double standards exist within the swinging scene.

But single males are seen as disposable, and in reality are, so can in effect be treated like that.

It's a joke."

would love to know tha actual ratio if women truly are liberated as they maintain ...should be roughly similar numbers ...

So if there were as many single female swingers as there are single males, would they be viewed with the same dislike as some couples display?

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Single fems are in such limited numbers they can pretty much do as they please. It's certainly not just the issue of adultry where double standards exist within the swinging scene.

It's a joke."

spot on not nice, but bang on, for us cheatings cheating whoevers doing it

all over the place

"So if there were as many single female swingers as there are single males, would they be viewed with the same dislike as some couples display?"

have no idea i doubt it as the amount of single fems meeting couples si very low.

i think couples get deluged from single guys even if they do not want single guys ....i dont know why guys do this as its like shooting yourself in the foot and just wasting everyones time including there ....but most cut and paste without reading profiles ...on the offchance they get a hit ...cant blame couples from ignoring

"So if there were as many single female swingers as there are single males, would they be viewed with the same dislike as some couples display?

have no idea i doubt it as the amount of single fems meeting couples si very low.

i think couples get deluged from single guys even if they do not want single guys ....i dont know why guys do this as its like shooting yourself in the foot and just wasting everyones time including there ....but most cut and paste without reading profiles ...on the offchance they get a hit ...cant blame couples from ignoring

"

Wether its married men or married women, they are all guilty of intent, however its the singles and couples that knowingly play with them that then makes them cheats.

By *randmrsdisco2008Couple  over a year ago

port glasgow

we get pissed off mostly with "single" men who turn out to be married,mrs wants nothing to do with a married man thats playing the field as she states many times "they want to ruin their marriage then we`re not getting inolved" and i agree with her,as for single women then cant comment as not that many around here (where we are) lol

Strongly disagree with playing away by either party - it's just not on !

Single females are in such short demand on here they can get away with anything.

There will always be males who are desperate to get thier end away and are prepared to jump into bed with any Tanya, Donna and Harriet (random names so dont fecking start)no matter what thier marital status, looks, size, creed, mental state or whatever.

It does seem to be one rule for single fems and one rule for everybody else.

This isnt a good thing as it gives single females an over inflated sense of importance, many act like they are gods gift to males, where as realistically they are only a fanny for a few hours pleasure.

"This isnt a good thing as it gives single females an over inflated sense of importance, many act like they are gods gift to males, where as realistically they are only a fanny for a few hours pleasure.

"

A few hours ffs ? Now that is optomism ..... more like 20 minutes here lol

"

A few hours ffs ? Now that is optomism ..... more like 20 minutes here lol"

LOL had heard that about you Red

"

LOL had heard that about you Red"

And that includes the pre-introductory small talk and a cup if tea afterwards loll

"

And that includes the pre-introductory small talk and a cup if tea afterwards loll"

stud muffin lol

"

And that includes the pre-introductory small talk and a cup if tea afterwards loll

stud muffin lol"

Ugh Hugh ! lol

I'm going to get blasted for this but here goes. As my profile states I am a practicing Buddhist, prior to that I studied the occult and satanism, therefore I am not a prisoner to Western Christian morals.

However, in a christian marriage ceremony you take vows to respect each other until death. Those vows include adultery in any shape or form.

Swinging, be it as a single or a couple whether it is with the others consent or not is therefore still regarded within christian morals as "cheating" and therefore everyone on this site needs to be lined up against a wall and stoned to death.

There are quite a lot of couples on here play solo too, so where is the standards to judge married people be they male or female, because lets face it, in the eyes of YOUR god your all cheating.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I'm going to get blasted for this but here goes. As my profile states I am a practicing Buddhist, prior to that I studied the occult and satanism, therefore I am not a prisoner to Western Christian morals.

However, in a christian marriage ceremony you take vows to respect each other until death. Those vows include adultery in any shape or form.

Swinging, be it as a single or a couple whether it is with the others consent or not is therefore still regarded within christian morals as "cheating" and therefore everyone on this site needs to be lined up against a wall and stoned to death.

There are quite a lot of couples on here play solo too, so where is the standards to judge married people be they male or female, because lets face it, in the eyes of YOUR god your all cheating. "

The question was why do married women playing away get it easier on this site than married men playing away.

For the best part of the thread, that is the question that was answered.

Stoning doesn't exsist in this country, so thankfully no one will get a good stoning from swinging, hopefully get a good seeing too though ;-P

all over the place

"Single females are in such short demand on here they can get away with anything.

There will always be males who are desperate to get thier end away and are prepared to jump into bed with any Tanya, Donna and Harriet (random names so dont fecking start)no matter what thier marital status, looks, size, creed, mental state or whatever.

This isnt a good thing as it gives single females an over inflated sense of importance, many act like they are gods gift to males, where as realistically they are only a fanny for a few hours pleasure.

"

largely agree with what you say ...except last bit ...not just a fanny for few hours but also hopefully a friend for the future.

"Single females are in such short demand on here they can get away with anything.

largely agree with what you say ...except last bit ...not just a fanny for few hours but also hopefully a friend for the future."

Puke

Forum Mod

Ooooh Im so glad we have managed to avoid the stoning as we did'nt have any sort of religious sevice when we got married lmao

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I'm going to get blasted for this but here goes. As my profile states I am a practicing Buddhist, prior to that I studied the occult and satanism, therefore I am not a prisoner to Western Christian morals. "

So "Do as thou will, shall be the whole of the law"?

all over the place

"I'm going to get blasted for this but here goes. As my profile states I am a practicing Buddhist, prior to that I studied the occult and satanism, therefore I am not a prisoner to Western Christian morals.

There are quite a lot of couples on here play solo too, so where is the standards to judge married people be they male or female, because lets face it, in the eyes of YOUR god your all cheating. "

In the time of early chritianity it was polygyny and polyandry (multi partners for both men and women )was the order of the day ...modern marriage was a control "contract" put in place by the churh .It was allegedly St peter on a guilt trip in Rome who raised the issue of adultery. In Christianity the closest Jesus came to endorsing one man one woman was when he was asked the question of a man disposing of one of his wives and he said that was wrong.

However this is all anecdotal as no document from the time of chist currently exists the earliest being 40AD which is in the library in Oxford Univesity.

It is unfair that women seem to get a blind eye turned by the majority of society for following their lusts whereas men are pilloried as cheating bastards with almost religeous fervour

There are quite a lot of couples on here play solo too, so where is the standards to judge married people be they male or female, because lets face it, in the eyes of YOUR god your all cheating.

In the time of early chritianity it was polygyny and polyandry (multi partners for both men and women )was the order of the day ...modern marriage was a control "contract" put in place by the churh .It was allegedly St peter on a guilt trip in Rome who raised the issue of adultery. In Christianity the closest Jesus came to endorsing one man one woman was when he was asked the question of a man disposing of one of his wives and he said that was wrong.

However this is all anecdotal as no document from the time of chist currently exists the earliest being 40AD which is in the library in Oxford Univesity.

It is unfair that women seem to get a blind eye turned by the majority of society for following their lusts whereas men are pilloried as cheating bastards with almost religeous fervour"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

oh and debs says FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all over the place

"Puke"

Cynic !!!

largely agree with what you say ...except last bit ...not just a fanny for few hours but also hopefully a friend for the future."

Thats what makes you a nice guy compared to many of the other males on here sweety x

» Add a new message to this topic