FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bagshit crazy

Bagshit crazy

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Early this morning on my moonlit walk home from work a bat flew right past my face. It could have been a unicorn for the excitement I felt as I rarely see them in London with all the light pollution.

What little drops of UK nature mesmerise you and fill you with joy when you see them. What have you not seen but hope to spot in the great British outdoors and what has vanished from your local environment that you wish would thrive once more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Batshit dammit!!!!

Stupid auto correct

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw a toad on a nature walk this week with my youngest. The excitement I felt was almost as great as the time I saw a small deer on a different nature walk. I took a photo of the toad in case it was supposed to be my Prince Charming

Another one slipped through the net…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I love bat watching, they fly over my garden at dusk every night 🦇🖤 So glad you got to see them in the smoke!

I get really excited when I spot herons, and I used to live near a kingfisher years ago. So much smaller than I assumed. I found a dead mole once. Tiny!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I saw a toad on a nature walk this week with my youngest. The excitement I felt was almost as great as the time I saw a small deer on a different nature walk. I took a photo of the toad in case it was supposed to be my Prince Charming

Another one slipped through the net…"

I love frogs and toads. Great way to teach kids about life cycles too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I love bat watching, they fly over my garden at dusk every night 🦇🖤 So glad you got to see them in the smoke!

I get really excited when I spot herons, and I used to live near a kingfisher years ago. So much smaller than I assumed. I found a dead mole once. Tiny! "

Only seen a kingfisher twice in the UK and that was just outside London. There are very elusive in the capital. They are so gorgeous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *tannersMan  over a year ago

stanley

I love our local wildlife , being an early morning dog walker and avid golfer I get to see lots.

Deer, badgers, foxes, squirrels, our golf course has a thriving population of Kestrels which are always nice to watch.

However the best recent unexpected encounter was a pair of otters playing in a local stream. Happily watch them for hours

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aFemmeCoquetteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in the middle not the.....

We have a Little Egret that visits daily next to my work, and on a rare occasion a Kingfisher. Have managed to get many pictures of the former but not the latter.

We also had some broody Moorhens this week as well 😂

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I love our local wildlife , being an early morning dog walker and avid golfer I get to see lots.

Deer, badgers, foxes, squirrels, our golf course has a thriving population of Kestrels which are always nice to watch.

However the best recent unexpected encounter was a pair of otters playing in a local stream. Happily watch them for hours "

Wow that's quite a list. Early summer there was a peregrine falcon in my neighbourhood that would fly over my playground. There are a few in Hackney but not seen that often.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Squirrels, I find them a beauty to look at.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"We have a Little Egret that visits daily next to my work, and on a rare occasion a Kingfisher. Have managed to get many pictures of the former but not the latter.

We also had some broody Moorhens this week as well 😂"

They are so speedy. Little flash of colour and they are gone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Squirrels, I find them a beauty to look at."

Loads about but I've never seen a red one. Fingers crossed I will at some point.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aFemmeCoquetteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in the middle not the.....


"We have a Little Egret that visits daily next to my work, and on a rare occasion a Kingfisher. Have managed to get many pictures of the former but not the latter.

We also had some broody Moorhens this week as well 😂

They are so speedy. Little flash of colour and they are gone. "

I know! I've been trying to get pictures of the Red Kites that are over my house a lot too but they are too fast, one nearly took me out this morning they're deceiving and look small in the air but theyre huge!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *tannersMan  over a year ago

stanley


"We have a Little Egret that visits daily next to my work, and on a rare occasion a Kingfisher. Have managed to get many pictures of the former but not the latter.

We also had some broody Moorhens this week as well 😂

They are so speedy. Little flash of colour and they are gone.

I know! I've been trying to get pictures of the Red Kites that are over my house a lot too but they are too fast, one nearly took me out this morning they're deceiving and look small in the air but theyre huge! "

They are big up close. They were re introduced not far from me about 10 years ago and are thriving . It’s a rare day I don’t see 2 or 3. Beautiful when the sun catches them right

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *tannersMan  over a year ago

stanley


"I love our local wildlife , being an early morning dog walker and avid golfer I get to see lots.

Deer, badgers, foxes, squirrels, our golf course has a thriving population of Kestrels which are always nice to watch.

However the best recent unexpected encounter was a pair of otters playing in a local stream. Happily watch them for hours

Wow that's quite a list. Early summer there was a peregrine falcon in my neighbourhood that would fly over my playground. There are a few in Hackney but not seen that often."

❤️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lexi_and_MattCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Once, en route to Sanna, we turned a corner to find two massive stags having a stand off in the middle of the road! They were B, but they were HUGE...Scarily big...and they looked very angry!! The noise they made breathing scared the dogs in the back. We were in an old L reg Fiat Panda at the time so we reversed as quick as we could.

Have caught a glimpse of otters fishing at night in the dark in the local river.

I like throwing something into long grass for the dog, and then watching the birds swoop across the grass for the insects the dog disturbed.

I also like seeing sea birds do a wee dance on the grass...thumping their feet, trying to convince the worms it's raining.

A x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I had a Jersey Tiger moth in my house recently. They aren't very common to London.

My nettles attract a lot of wildlife

I get excited when I see a squirrel run along my fence as I'm not near a wooded area.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I remember seeing bats near our holiday chalet as a child and being scared to walk back from the clubhouse.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lderflowerAppleWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Oh I'm in heaven at the moment as a frog has taken up residence in my garden!

Feeling a tad paranoid that one of the neighborhood cats will have it away so I'm regularly out there checking up on the little critter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Lady birds I’ve hardly seen any lately 🐞

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Once, en route to Sanna, we turned a corner to find two massive stags having a stand off in the middle of the road! They were B, but they were HUGE...Scarily big...and they looked very angry!! The noise they made breathing scared the dogs in the back. We were in an old L reg Fiat Panda at the time so we reversed as quick as we could.

Have caught a glimpse of otters fishing at night in the dark in the local river.

I like throwing something into long grass for the dog, and then watching the birds swoop across the grass for the insects the dog disturbed.

I also like seeing sea birds do a wee dance on the grass...thumping their feet, trying to convince the worms it's raining.

A x

"

Sounds terrifying in an awesome way. Something to view from a distance. Love seeing the strategies nature has conceived to survive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Lady birds I’ve hardly seen any lately 🐞"

There were a couple of days when they were EVERYWHERE in London almost like flying ant day but with ladybirds. Other than that they are definitely down on what I'm used to seeing. I get then hiding in the gaps of my windows for winter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aFemmeCoquetteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in the middle not the.....


"Lady birds I’ve hardly seen any lately 🐞"

We had swarms at work the other day! I got loads of pictures of them!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Oh I'm in heaven at the moment as a frog has taken up residence in my garden!

Feeling a tad paranoid that one of the neighborhood cats will have it away so I'm regularly out there checking up on the little critter."

Frogs are very endearing. I definitely have a soft spot for them. Keep up the good work keeping kermit safe x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I had a Jersey Tiger moth in my house recently. They aren't very common to London.

My nettles attract a lot of wildlife

I get excited when I see a squirrel run along my fence as I'm not near a wooded area.

"

Well spotted. I think there is a site were they are asking to register sightings

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *tannersMan  over a year ago

stanley

Had a couple of epic encounters when on hols in Canada ( it was a wildlife photography trip)

1) played fetch with a juvenile orca, who repeatedly “ threw” a loose net float onto our boat and waited for us to throw it back so it could fetch it again

2) opened our cabin door to find a female and juvenile elk scoffing flowers from the planter right outside. Bit scary!

They were random encounters, proper trips got us more orca, grey and humpback whales, several species of dolphin and porpoise, Stella sea lions, harbour seals, river otter, hundreds of super cute sea otters, wolf, black and brown bears. Plus lots of hummingbirds which was a first for me.

If you want a real wildlife adventure I can’t recommend Vancouver Island enough

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I remember seeing bats near our holiday chalet as a child and being scared to walk back from the clubhouse. "

When my daughter was about 10 we went to Norwich and sat on the banks of the canal watching them hunt bugs. It was her first time seeing them and she was fascinated. Bats feature heavily in her wardrobe at the moment. Funny how childhood memories stick with you. Are you still scared of bats?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atgirl and RobinCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I used to work in the Yorkshire Dales. Stood outside once and watched 2 cows having a fight. The black and white one charged the brown one, full-on headbutt to the stomach then stamped on its foot. At which point the brown cow came storming over, got in between them and broke up the fight.

It was like being in Wetherspoons at 1am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Had a couple of epic encounters when on hols in Canada ( it was a wildlife photography trip)

1) played fetch with a juvenile orca, who repeatedly “ threw” a loose net float onto our boat and waited for us to throw it back so it could fetch it again

2) opened our cabin door to find a female and juvenile elk scoffing flowers from the planter right outside. Bit scary!

They were random encounters, proper trips got us more orca, grey and humpback whales, several species of dolphin and porpoise, Stella sea lions, harbour seals, river otter, hundreds of super cute sea otters, wolf, black and brown bears. Plus lots of hummingbirds which was a first for me.

If you want a real wildlife adventure I can’t recommend Vancouver Island enough "

Globally there are some amazing natural wonders. Sounds like you had a blast.I was thinking specifically of UK based critters. Have you seen any large UK marine mammals. From time to time there are whales and dolphins in the Thames but I've never seen any

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve had an eagle owl appear from nowhere hovering right in my face I could feel the wind from its wings the thing was huge and quite scary at the time…afterwards though it felt great to have been so close to such a great bird.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *tannersMan  over a year ago

stanley


"Had a couple of epic encounters when on hols in Canada ( it was a wildlife photography trip)

1) played fetch with a juvenile orca, who repeatedly “ threw” a loose net float onto our boat and waited for us to throw it back so it could fetch it again

2) opened our cabin door to find a female and juvenile elk scoffing flowers from the planter right outside. Bit scary!

They were random encounters, proper trips got us more orca, grey and humpback whales, several species of dolphin and porpoise, Stella sea lions, harbour seals, river otter, hundreds of super cute sea otters, wolf, black and brown bears. Plus lots of hummingbirds which was a first for me.

If you want a real wildlife adventure I can’t recommend Vancouver Island enough

Globally there are some amazing natural wonders. Sounds like you had a blast.I was thinking specifically of UK based critters. Have you seen any large UK marine mammals. From time to time there are whales and dolphins in the Thames but I've never seen any"

Yes we’ve had a few orca and large numbers of dolphins off the Co Durham and Northumberland coast this year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *vaRoseWoman  over a year ago

Ankh-Morpork

Kingfishers

There is a pair that’s taken up residence fishing by my house and I love it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *tannersMan  over a year ago

stanley


"Kingfishers

There is a pair that’s taken up residence fishing by my house and I love it "

So so lucky ❤️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Kingfishers

There is a pair that’s taken up residence fishing by my house and I love it "

I'd be on 24/7 Fisher watch.

You lucky duck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I’ve had an eagle owl appear from nowhere hovering right in my face I could feel the wind from its wings the thing was huge and quite scary at the time…afterwards though it felt great to have been so close to such a great bird. "

Owls are awesome. Another time walking my same route home I heard an owl. Unfortunately I had someone tagging along with me and I didn't have the heart to say "I'm leaving you to seek out an owl" - I regret my decision ;-p

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Had a couple of epic encounters when on hols in Canada ( it was a wildlife photography trip)

1) played fetch with a juvenile orca, who repeatedly “ threw” a loose net float onto our boat and waited for us to throw it back so it could fetch it again

2) opened our cabin door to find a female and juvenile elk scoffing flowers from the planter right outside. Bit scary!

They were random encounters, proper trips got us more orca, grey and humpback whales, several species of dolphin and porpoise, Stella sea lions, harbour seals, river otter, hundreds of super cute sea otters, wolf, black and brown bears. Plus lots of hummingbirds which was a first for me.

If you want a real wildlife adventure I can’t recommend Vancouver Island enough

Globally there are some amazing natural wonders. Sounds like you had a blast.I was thinking specifically of UK based critters. Have you seen any large UK marine mammals. From time to time there are whales and dolphins in the Thames but I've never seen any

Yes we’ve had a few orca and large numbers of dolphins off the Co Durham and Northumberland coast this year. "

Wow, that's pretty cool. Have some decent waterfowl around my way and a few herons and comerants (don't think that spelt right)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *tannersMan  over a year ago

stanley


"Had a couple of epic encounters when on hols in Canada ( it was a wildlife photography trip)

1) played fetch with a juvenile orca, who repeatedly “ threw” a loose net float onto our boat and waited for us to throw it back so it could fetch it again

2) opened our cabin door to find a female and juvenile elk scoffing flowers from the planter right outside. Bit scary!

They were random encounters, proper trips got us more orca, grey and humpback whales, several species of dolphin and porpoise, Stella sea lions, harbour seals, river otter, hundreds of super cute sea otters, wolf, black and brown bears. Plus lots of hummingbirds which was a first for me.

If you want a real wildlife adventure I can’t recommend Vancouver Island enough

Globally there are some amazing natural wonders. Sounds like you had a blast.I was thinking specifically of UK based critters. Have you seen any large UK marine mammals. From time to time there are whales and dolphins in the Thames but I've never seen any

Yes we’ve had a few orca and large numbers of dolphins off the Co Durham and Northumberland coast this year.

Wow, that's pretty cool. Have some decent waterfowl around my way and a few herons and comerants (don't think that spelt right) "

I’m lucky that Northumberland is pretty much in my doorstep 😁

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London


"I had a Jersey Tiger moth in my house recently. They aren't very common to London.

My nettles attract a lot of wildlife

I get excited when I see a squirrel run along my fence as I'm not near a wooded area.

Well spotted. I think there is a site were they are asking to register sightings"

I'll have a look for it, thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *urvey1990Woman  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Im so lucky I can sit in my garden on a evening and I have a family of them that fly over and they come so close to me.

I see deers all the time as well I love it I get so excited every time even if I see 10 in a week im the same every time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London


"I had a Jersey Tiger moth in my house recently. They aren't very common to London.

My nettles attract a lot of wildlife

I get excited when I see a squirrel run along my fence as I'm not near a wooded area.

Well spotted. I think there is a site were they are asking to register sightings

I'll have a look for it, thank you. "

6 days too late for this year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I had a Jersey Tiger moth in my house recently. They aren't very common to London.

My nettles attract a lot of wildlife

I get excited when I see a squirrel run along my fence as I'm not near a wooded area.

Well spotted. I think there is a site were they are asking to register sightings

I'll have a look for it, thank you.

6 days too late for this year."

Keep those nettles thriving Nanna x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London


"I had a Jersey Tiger moth in my house recently. They aren't very common to London.

My nettles attract a lot of wildlife

I get excited when I see a squirrel run along my fence as I'm not near a wooded area.

Well spotted. I think there is a site were they are asking to register sightings

I'll have a look for it, thank you.

6 days too late for this year.

Keep those nettles thriving Nanna x"

No worries on that front lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Im so lucky I can sit in my garden on a evening and I have a family of them that fly over and they come so close to me.

I see deers all the time as well I love it I get so excited every time even if I see 10 in a week im the same every time. "

So jealous. I'd love that.

Not seen many deers in the wild as I'm way to urban. Lots of foxes and I still love seeing then.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *urvey1990Woman  over a year ago

Gloucestershire


"Im so lucky I can sit in my garden on a evening and I have a family of them that fly over and they come so close to me.

I see deers all the time as well I love it I get so excited every time even if I see 10 in a week im the same every time.

So jealous. I'd love that.

Not seen many deers in the wild as I'm way to urban. Lots of foxes and I still love seeing then."

Ya thats one of the down side to the London area. I am very lucky see the odd boar as well theh are bit scary though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

I would really like to see a live Badger not one squished on the side of the road

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago


"I’ve had an eagle owl appear from nowhere hovering right in my face I could feel the wind from its wings the thing was huge and quite scary at the time…afterwards though it felt great to have been so close to such a great bird.

Owls are awesome. Another time walking my same route home I heard an owl. Unfortunately I had someone tagging along with me and I didn't have the heart to say "I'm leaving you to seek out an owl" - I regret my decision ;-p "

They really are. Eagle owls are not native it had escaped from somewhere and was a bit of a local celebrity until some arsehole shot him😢

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I would really like to see a live Badger not one squished on the side of the road "

I've not seen either (thankfully the latter)

Would like to though but none close to london

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *roadshoulders199Man  over a year ago

la19

Fuck you auto correct 🖕

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I’ve had an eagle owl appear from nowhere hovering right in my face I could feel the wind from its wings the thing was huge and quite scary at the time…afterwards though it felt great to have been so close to such a great bird.

Owls are awesome. Another time walking my same route home I heard an owl. Unfortunately I had someone tagging along with me and I didn't have the heart to say "I'm leaving you to seek out an owl" - I regret my decision ;-p

They really are. Eagle owls are not native it had escaped from somewhere and was a bit of a local celebrity until some arsehole shot him😢"

I will never understand some people - like those ones that cut down historic trees for clout.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Im so lucky I can sit in my garden on a evening and I have a family of them that fly over and they come so close to me.

I see deers all the time as well I love it I get so excited every time even if I see 10 in a week im the same every time.

So jealous. I'd love that.

Not seen many deers in the wild as I'm way to urban. Lots of foxes and I still love seeing then.

Ya thats one of the down side to the London area. I am very lucky see the odd boar as well theh are bit scary though "

I legit didn't know we had them in the wild

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands


"I would really like to see a live Badger not one squished on the side of the road

I've not seen either (thankfully the latter)

Would like to though but none close to london"

I know they are about, I don't live in a city I'm on the outskirts surrounded by fields and woods so I have a good chance of spotting one someday, we do have loads of bats I love seeing them swooping about at night!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

( don't live in the UK) we have a pond about 100 yards from the front door,winter time it's full of Canadian geese and sandhill cranes, their calls as they come in , have to smile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I live on a farm, near an enormous nature reserve. We have *all* the wildlife. It seems quite unfair at times.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *arvey67Man  over a year ago

Grimsby

I have lavender below my living room window and often watch the bees harvesting.Couple of weeks ago I looked out and there was a humming bird! Now I know they do not live here so I googled and it turns out they are humming bird moths,absolutely beautiful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I live on a farm, near an enormous nature reserve. We have *all* the wildlife. It seems quite unfair at times."

So greedy!!! Must see some amazing sights

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I have lavender below my living room window and often watch the bees harvesting.Couple of weeks ago I looked out and there was a humming bird! Now I know they do not live here so I googled and it turns out they are humming bird moths,absolutely beautiful."

Ooohhh interesting. I do love a good moth. Sadly I have those pesky little buggers that produce lavae that eat all my wool and feathery bits.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"( don't live in the UK) we have a pond about 100 yards from the front door,winter time it's full of Canadian geese and sandhill cranes, their calls as they come in , have to smile"
literally nature on tour doorstep. How cool is that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *urvey1990Woman  over a year ago

Gloucestershire


"Im so lucky I can sit in my garden on a evening and I have a family of them that fly over and they come so close to me.

I see deers all the time as well I love it I get so excited every time even if I see 10 in a week im the same every time.

So jealous. I'd love that.

Not seen many deers in the wild as I'm way to urban. Lots of foxes and I still love seeing then.

Ya thats one of the down side to the London area. I am very lucky see the odd boar as well theh are bit scary though

I legit didn't know we had them in the wild"

Really? Well they are monster some of them you definitely dont want to come across one and definitely not a mum and baby's x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Bats may be curious about you, as they probably know the locality that they are in and haven't noticed you before . I had one flying near to my door, whilst I was outside trying to cool down this week . It was mesmerising seeing it swerve and swoop around, probably catching insects drawn in by the house lights. Very sadly, their numbers around me have really plummeted . They make for a magical experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central


"I have lavender below my living room window and often watch the bees harvesting.Couple of weeks ago I looked out and there was a humming bird! Now I know they do not live here so I googled and it turns out they are humming bird moths,absolutely beautiful."

Hummingbird hawk moths are a pleasure to see - only seen a couple this year. They are incredibly reliable for time keeping, typically having regular times that you'll see them visiting the same plants. Always check the time when you see them and look for them the following day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rolicUsCouple  over a year ago

Worth travelling to


"I have lavender below my living room window and often watch the bees harvesting.Couple of weeks ago I looked out and there was a humming bird! Now I know they do not live here so I googled and it turns out they are humming bird moths,absolutely beautiful.

Hummingbird hawk moths are a pleasure to see - only seen a couple this year. They are incredibly reliable for time keeping, typically having regular times that you'll see them visiting the same plants. Always check the time when you see them and look for them the following day. "

I saw one the other week! So excited.

And yesterday I saw a really chonky caterpillar- thought it might be a hawk moth one but NO it was a Buff Tip Moth 🐛 which filled me with utter delight.

I also had a bat (bag) fly past me on the same walk ☺️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Due to the nature of my work I get to see many different wild animals but the one thing that always fascinates me, is watching hares chasing each other in small circles, first one chasing, then they’ll swap in a fraction of a second and the chaser is now chased by the other. They’ll do this for a while and then both stop dead, stand on their hind legs and box each other. It really is something to see.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *allerthanaverage79Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Afraid I am more like suitcase crazy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We used to live in a farm, at dusk the bats would be out in force. They often swooped so low that they skimmed my hair which wasn't my favourite experience . We saw lots of different wild life from owls to deer.

We mostly see foxes and badgers now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *r_Mrs.DSCouple  over a year ago

Anglesey


"I would really like to see a live Badger not one squished on the side of the road "

We get them (and foxes) a lot around us. It's always around 3AM. I used to see them all the time in my early 20s, on the way home from a night out. Almost walked all the way back to my mates pub, once, rather than pass one. Swear it was giving me daggers 🤣 Thankfully, it legged it away from me. We see them on the doorbell cam now too!

Today, we saw a red squirrel on our walk.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex


"I have lavender below my living room window and often watch the bees harvesting.Couple of weeks ago I looked out and there was a humming bird! Now I know they do not live here so I googled and it turns out they are humming bird moths,absolutely beautiful."

The first time I saw one my brain kind of froze. I thought I was seeing a humming bird but knew it couldn't possibly be. Then I creaked into action and realised it was a hummingbird moth.

Beautiful creatures

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A shooting star 🌠

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central


"I have lavender below my living room window and often watch the bees harvesting.Couple of weeks ago I looked out and there was a humming bird! Now I know they do not live here so I googled and it turns out they are humming bird moths,absolutely beautiful.

Hummingbird hawk moths are a pleasure to see - only seen a couple this year. They are incredibly reliable for time keeping, typically having regular times that you'll see them visiting the same plants. Always check the time when you see them and look for them the following day.

I saw one the other week! So excited.

And yesterday I saw a really chonky caterpillar- thought it might be a hawk moth one but NO it was a Buff Tip Moth 🐛 which filled me with utter delight.

I also had a bat (bag) fly past me on the same walk ☺️"

Lovely . I've been lucky seeing a few hawkmoth caterpillars. I grow a lot of honeysuckle, which many insects love and I adore the fragrance. The elephant hawkmoth caterpillar was my first, which surprised me at the time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Bats may be curious about you, as they probably know the locality that they are in and haven't noticed you before . I had one flying near to my door, whilst I was outside trying to cool down this week . It was mesmerising seeing it swerve and swoop around, probably catching insects drawn in by the house lights. Very sadly, their numbers around me have really plummeted . They make for a magical experience "

I do find them adorable. We have a bat watch event at my local cemetery I might pop along to ar some point. Sad do much of our wildlife is in decline. Not many hedgehogs around London these days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Im so lucky I can sit in my garden on a evening and I have a family of them that fly over and they come so close to me.

I see deers all the time as well I love it I get so excited every time even if I see 10 in a week im the same every time.

So jealous. I'd love that.

Not seen many deers in the wild as I'm way to urban. Lots of foxes and I still love seeing then.

Ya thats one of the down side to the London area. I am very lucky see the odd boar as well theh are bit scary though

I legit didn't know we had them in the wild

Really? Well they are monster some of them you definitely dont want to come across one and definitely not a mum and baby's x"

I think I'd poop my pants if I saw one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Due to the nature of my work I get to see many different wild animals but the one thing that always fascinates me, is watching hares chasing each other in small circles, first one chasing, then they’ll swap in a fraction of a second and the chaser is now chased by the other. They’ll do this for a while and then both stop dead, stand on their hind legs and box each other. It really is something to see. "

Sounds like quite the spectacle. Not seen any wild hare either, just rabbits.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I have lavender below my living room window and often watch the bees harvesting.Couple of weeks ago I looked out and there was a humming bird! Now I know they do not live here so I googled and it turns out they are humming bird moths,absolutely beautiful.

Hummingbird hawk moths are a pleasure to see - only seen a couple this year. They are incredibly reliable for time keeping, typically having regular times that you'll see them visiting the same plants. Always check the time when you see them and look for them the following day.

I saw one the other week! So excited.

And yesterday I saw a really chonky caterpillar- thought it might be a hawk moth one but NO it was a Buff Tip Moth 🐛 which filled me with utter delight.

I also had a bat (bag) fly past me on the same walk ☺️"

Moths and butterfly numbers are very low in London. Only saw a few this year. Never seen a hummingbirds moth before. Seen a few scarab beetles and they make a bit of a racket flying about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"A shooting star 🌠 "

Lucky you. When I'm outside London I love the amount of stars you can see. So much light pollution. When In in tbe country or by the sea the night sky is phenomenal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really like spotting the swifts when they arrive back here from Africa. That's when summer begins for me. Not seen any this week so I guess they've headed back already.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"We used to live in a farm, at dusk the bats would be out in force. They often swooped so low that they skimmed my hair which wasn't my favourite experience . We saw lots of different wild life from owls to deer.

We mostly see foxes and badgers now. "

Not a fan of the bats then. I do find owls to be something magical. I've only really seen them at bird of prey events and sadly not in tbe wild. Hopefully I'll find the hooter that hunts near my work one night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster/Bembridge


"Squirrels, I find them a beauty to look at.

Loads about but I've never seen a red one. Fingers crossed I will at some point. "

Got a holiday home on the Isle of Wight. Quite often see red squirrels when there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hisIsMe58Man  over a year ago

Winchester

I love nature, but grey squirrels (a non native species) have become far to prevalent and cause to much damage to trees. The same for muntjac deer. In fact the deer population in the UK has grown to large, in the absence of natural predators and needs controlling.

The most beautiful encounters with wildlife have been seeing owls and 8 never tire of seeing bats of a late evening from my bedroom window.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow


"I really like spotting the swifts when they arrive back here from Africa. That's when summer begins for me. Not seen any this week so I guess they've headed back already. "

There were eight of them circling above me in my barn just half an hour ago, so they’re still here in Scotland.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I really like spotting the swifts when they arrive back here from Africa. That's when summer begins for me. Not seen any this week so I guess they've headed back already.

There were eight of them circling above me in my barn just half an hour ago, so they’re still here in Scotland."

It's been a hot summer in London so I think they have departed. I keep my eyes out for them but this is usually the time they go. Glad you've still got some about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Squirrels, I find them a beauty to look at.

Loads about but I've never seen a red one. Fingers crossed I will at some point.

Got a holiday home on the Isle of Wight. Quite often see red squirrels when there.

"

They are beautiful x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I love nature, but grey squirrels (a non native species) have become far to prevalent and cause to much damage to trees. The same for muntjac deer. In fact the deer population in the UK has grown to large, in the absence of natural predators and needs controlling.

The most beautiful encounters with wildlife have been seeing owls and 8 never tire of seeing bats of a late evening from my bedroom window."

I wish I could watch from my window. I have a stupidly bright steet light right outside my window and neighbours that have a garden light that could light up Wembley so no chance of seeing anything from my room apathy from moths

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

.

I love robins - I find them mesmerising.

I like all animals but would love to see some otters, seals and puffins in the wild 🥹

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I love robins - I find them mesmerising.

I like all animals but would love to see some otters, seals and puffins in the wild 🥹"

Oh yes, especially when they're doing that "Christmas card" thing of posing on a frosty log or by holy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

.


"I love robins - I find them mesmerising.

I like all animals but would love to see some otters, seals and puffins in the wild 🥹

Oh yes, especially when they're doing that "Christmas card" thing of posing on a frosty log or by holy. "

They’re so pretty 😍

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to travel north alot and get to see the orca pods playing. I love them. Also have deer that come and visit my garden lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I tend to travel north alot and get to see the orca pods playing. I love them. Also have deer that come and visit my garden lol. "

Not seen any aquatic mammals in the UK.

Do you feed the deer?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago


"I tend to travel north alot and get to see the orca pods playing. I love them. Also have deer that come and visit my garden lol.

Not seen any aquatic mammals in the UK.

Do you feed the deer? "

Yeah I keep some carrots and some berries in the house for when they visit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *he MinionMan  over a year ago

Surrey

At different times of the year i enjoy hearing woodpeckers on my early walk to the station to go to work and owls sometimes at night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *llfingersandtongueMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Love sitting out at night, just listening to the sounds of nature.

Doing it right now and the cicadas are a racket!

Last week I had 3 badgers cross my path too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I tend to travel north alot and get to see the orca pods playing. I love them. Also have deer that come and visit my garden lol.

Not seen any aquatic mammals in the UK.

Do you feed the deer?

Yeah I keep some carrots and some berries in the house for when they visit. "

Gosh that is awesome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Love sitting out at night, just listening to the sounds of nature.

Doing it right now and the cicadas are a racket!

Last week I had 3 badgers cross my path too. "

The sounds of nature are unreal. Can hear the hedgerow birds now chirping. There is a nice old cemetery near me that is also a nature reserve. Lots of birdsong to listen too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"At different times of the year i enjoy hearing woodpeckers on my early walk to the station to go to work and owls sometimes at night."

When I hear that "rattle" my head does a full 360. I didn't spot my local pecker this year but I heard the drilling so I know they're still around. Sadly the trees they nest in are dwindling as the people in my neighbourhood cut them down and concrete there gardens

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ootylover25Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I'm lucky been on a farm, regularly see deer, barn owls, tawny owls, little owls, stoat just recently, couple of herons the other day, bats, loads of geese, ducks and swans. We get loads of buzzards and kestrels too and even had some red kites flying round for a while

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I'm lucky been on a farm, regularly see deer, barn owls, tawny owls, little owls, stoat just recently, couple of herons the other day, bats, loads of geese, ducks and swans. We get loads of buzzards and kestrels too and even had some red kites flying round for a while "

That's quite a collection of wildlife you lucky duck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ootylover25Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We have otters, mink and king fishers too but ive only ever seen them on the wildlife cameras not in person

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Parakeets.

North Bristol.

Six.

Daily.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For the first time ever I swear an otter in the wild on the river nidd it was fleeting but there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ecate and BeastCouple  over a year ago

Scarborough

We saw a roe deer 🦌 on our walk last night walked right across the road in front of us pretty close too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"We saw a roe deer 🦌 on our walk last night walked right across the road in front of us pretty close too."

They are getting bolder. Great username btw x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Parakeets.

North Bristol.

Six.

Daily.

"

There are quite a few colonies of them near me. They are thriving in Hackney

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"For the first time ever I swear an otter in the wild on the river nidd it was fleeting but there. "

Well spotted x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ecate and BeastCouple  over a year ago

Scarborough


"We saw a roe deer 🦌 on our walk last night walked right across the road in front of us pretty close too.

They are getting bolder. Great username btw x"

Thanks 😊 Love the Tattoos they are awesome 👌🏻

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"We have otters, mink and king fishers too but ive only ever seen them on the wildlife cameras not in person"

Fingers crossed you get to see them in the flesh (fur/feathers)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *loydyMan  over a year ago

British


"Early this morning on my moonlit walk home from work a bat flew right past my face. It could have been a unicorn for the excitement I felt as I rarely see them in London with all the light pollution.

What little drops of UK nature mesmerise you and fill you with joy when you see them. What have you not seen but hope to spot in the great British outdoors and what has vanished from your local environment that you wish would thrive once more? "

red squirrels in my local woods

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Early this morning on my moonlit walk home from work a bat flew right past my face. It could have been a unicorn for the excitement I felt as I rarely see them in London with all the light pollution.

What little drops of UK nature mesmerise you and fill you with joy when you see them. What have you not seen but hope to spot in the great British outdoors and what has vanished from your local environment that you wish would thrive once more? red squirrels in my local woods"

Very nice. I'm off to piss off the squirrels near me as I'm collecting acorns.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Butterflies... Every time.

Robins, squirrels, jay birds.

Pretty much all wildlife 😂

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Butterflies... Every time.

Robins, squirrels, jay birds.

Pretty much all wildlife 😂"

I do love a Jay, magpies too but I see them way more often the the jays

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been out for a walk by the river and the garden spiders are getting quite sizeable. I know they are not everyone's cup of tea but I do love the stripy little buggers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central


"Early this morning on my moonlit walk home from work a bat flew right past my face. It could have been a unicorn for the excitement I felt as I rarely see them in London with all the light pollution.

What little drops of UK nature mesmerise you and fill you with joy when you see them. What have you not seen but hope to spot in the great British outdoors and what has vanished from your local environment that you wish would thrive once more? red squirrels in my local woods"

Whereabouts are you? I've not seen red squirrels yet in the UK, just overseas. I'd been thinking I should visit the Isle of Wight, after seeing an earlier post. I think there's a small number in Cannock Chase, a few in Cheshire, otherwise we'd need to get north, to the Lake District etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *istr3ssWoman  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

I'm not a great gardener, so my garden has plants that the wind blows in.

But, I still get lots of butterflies and bumblebees flying around my garden. They always bring a smile to my face

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember years back going to a remote area in mid wales (you had to go off road to get there), it was hammering down with rain. There was a forest in the middle of no where and it was filled dozens of peacocks, and there were a few snakes slithering around and loads of Kites circling the boundaries.

It felt like a glimpse of real nature.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *trictlydavidMan  over a year ago

Bradford

While cycling yesterday I saw a rather large dragon fly. First one I've seen. It was beautiful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *WANDTGCouple  over a year ago

Borough of Greenwich

I saw a hedgehog, he was huge .

We also get plenty of foxes in our garden, which is nice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ace400Man  over a year ago

near knock

I must be lucky see bats most nights and plenty of wild life. Had a bat in my daughters bedroom as well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *carlettsWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere out there

Hedhehogs, just don't see them like you used to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

I saw a ladybird recently for the first time in ages.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I'm not a great gardener, so my garden has plants that the wind blows in.

But, I still get lots of butterflies and bumblebees flying around my garden. They always bring a smile to my face"

Just chilling and watching the bees is a great way to pass time and practice mindfulness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Hedhehogs, just don't see them like you used to"

Used to have them in my garden snagging the cats food. Hardly any in London. I think there some in Wimbledon if the wombles haven't recycled them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I saw a ladybird recently for the first time in ages."

My nursery kids love finding them with me. Seriously low on numbers this year - apart from 2 crazy swarm days

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I must be lucky see bats most nights and plenty of wild life. Had a bat in my daughters bedroom as well "

I just love them. I'm keeping my eye out for more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"While cycling yesterday I saw a rather large dragon fly. First one I've seen. It was beautiful. "

They are like flying jewellery. Love their colours and their eyes are so cool

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I remember years back going to a remote area in mid wales (you had to go off road to get there), it was hammering down with rain. There was a forest in the middle of no where and it was filled dozens of peacocks, and there were a few snakes slithering around and loads of Kites circling the boundaries.

It felt like a glimpse of real nature. "

How amazing. Not seen any wild snakes in years.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *tannersMan  over a year ago

stanley

Not rare but a pair of Robins brought their 3 young ones into the garden today. So I tucked away a half coconut shell full of sunflower hearts in a bush just for them and watched them have a feathered tea party

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"Not rare but a pair of Robins brought their 3 young ones into the garden today. So I tucked away a half coconut shell full of sunflower hearts in a bush just for them and watched them have a feathered tea party"

So sweet x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago


"I saw a hedgehog, he was huge .

We also get plenty of foxes in our garden, which is nice. "

I guess there is less competition for food so its eating well. I do miss my neighbourhood hoggies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire


"Early this morning on my moonlit walk home from work a bat flew right past my face. It could have been a unicorn for the excitement I felt as I rarely see them in London with all the light pollution.

What little drops of UK nature mesmerise you and fill you with joy when you see them. What have you not seen but hope to spot in the great British outdoors and what has vanished from your local environment that you wish would thrive once more? red squirrels in my local woods

Whereabouts are you? I've not seen red squirrels yet in the UK, just overseas. I'd been thinking I should visit the Isle of Wight, after seeing an earlier post. I think there's a small number in Cannock Chase, a few in Cheshire, otherwise we'd need to get north, to the Lake District etc"

I think you also get them on Brownsea island, Poole Harbour.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *utoftheBluexWoman 14 hours ago

Bot Farm

Batman or Dracula. Which bat is your favourite?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onin25Man 14 hours ago

Durham


"Batman or Dracula. Which bat is your favourite? "

Batfink

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *utoftheBluexWoman 14 hours ago

Bot Farm


"Batman or Dracula. Which bat is your favourite?

Batfink"

What about Count Duckula??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *olyGlamorousWoman 13 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

Definitely Batfink!

Your bullets can not harm me....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 13 hours ago

SW1A1AA

My son found a bat at work in the day time

I put a thread up and it got some interest but it had a happy ending as the bat flew away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oudoir-EroticaCouple 13 hours ago

Bolton


"Batman or Dracula. Which bat is your favourite?

Batfink

What about Count Duckula??"

That's a duck! 🤣😂🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *utoftheBluexWoman 13 hours ago

Bot Farm


"Batman or Dracula. Which bat is your favourite?

Batfink

What about Count Duckula??

That's a duck! 🤣😂🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣"

In a bat disguise 🦇🦆

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 hours ago

Central

I've enjoyed the dragonflies around and always love the bats that come, though they are far fewer than years ago. They do change their roosting spots, so as long as they are healthy, that's what matters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.1718

0