FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Flashing in town....

Flashing in town....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oro_Blue69 OP   Man  over a year ago

stockton

In Boyse in Middlesbrough i saw this sexy lady with huge boob. Low cut top and short skirt... No words no eye contact.... But she got me so horny as she was bending over in front if me. The then went to the end of the isle squoted as she looked st soom item.... Slowly her knees parted allowing me to see up her dress to her pussy.. Her husbsnd was near bye which added to the sexiness. I was a little green, and wish i had have got closer.... Any couples out there who enjoy this horny past time...? Would love to encounter more Brad x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi I love the thought of being flashed have you had any luck finding local flashers.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

We're you lying on the floor to be able to see up her skirt when she was squatting down??

Love it when women tease you in sops like that once was sat in my car in morrisons car park watching a women her shopping away and every time she reached into the boot I saw stocking tops thought it was just a lucky site until she smiled so sexy at me as she drove off. I swear I had to wank myself off there and then

stockton

Lovely..... Bet it was Teesside Park...lol

stockton

Not much luck mate....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

maybe she was just doing her shopping..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Love it when women tease you in sops like that once was sat in my car in morrisons car park watching a women her shopping away and every time she reached into the boot I saw stocking tops thought it was just a lucky site until she smiled so sexy at me as she drove off. I swear I had to wank myself off there and then "

hope that your response was purely fantasy, in a public car park you stand the chance of actually being pulled..

not in a sexual way either..

This actually happened

By *ane_andrew69Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

We used to love going to pubs and jane would flash some guy. We would try and get couples where the wife had her back to us but the husband could see. That way it's safe and no hassle. Jane would flash slowly a bit at a time. Stocking tops first then if she could see he was interested to all the way and flash her bare pussy. It was funny to see them peep without giving it away the their wives. Big turn on for us as well

If only there was more like this, the risk factor is such a turn and the thrill of someone flirting with you while you're mrs is with u is a turn on also. You must be a very good judge because some men would be offended.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If only there was more like this, the risk factor is such a turn and the thrill of someone flirting with you while you're mrs is with u is a turn on also. You must be a very good judge because some men would be offended. "

Not to mention the women.

This did actually happen to us, we were in a café and a woman and her partner sat opposite us and flashed Mr N. I was only offended in as far as I don't believe people should get their sexual thrills from others who haven't consented, Mr N on the other hand was offended since he was the target, didn't want to see it and hadn't agreed to it. When she realised that I didn't care and he wasn't interested they moved and we could get on with our coffee unmolested.

"We used to love going to pubs and jane would flash some guy. We would try and get couples where the wife had her back to us but the husband could see. That way it's safe and no hassle. Jane would flash slowly a bit at a time. Stocking tops first then if she could see he was interested to all the way and flash her bare pussy. It was funny to see them peep without giving it away the their wives. Big turn on for us as well"

How nice for the wife

stockton

Love it.... My kind of naughty people.....x

stockton

Some great points L...x

"Hi I love the thought of being flashed have you had any luck finding local flashers. "
i got flashed recently

It was a case of 3 points or take the course

Absolutely love it ... really horny and naughty !

"We used to love going to pubs and jane would flash some guy. We would try and get couples where the wife had her back to us but the husband could see. That way it's safe and no hassle. Jane would flash slowly a bit at a time. Stocking tops first then if she could see he was interested to all the way and flash her bare pussy. It was funny to see them peep without giving it away the their wives. Big turn on for us as well"

Great idea ... gonna give this a try

"We used to love going to pubs and jane would flash some guy. We would try and get couples where the wife had her back to us but the husband could see. That way it's safe and no hassle. Jane would flash slowly a bit at a time. Stocking tops first then if she could see he was interested to all the way and flash her bare pussy. It was funny to see them peep without giving it away the their wives. Big turn on for us as well

Great idea ... gonna give this a try "

Love to be sat some place opposite you, get a glimpse of stocking top as you slowly tease

"We used to love going to pubs and jane would flash some guy. We would try and get couples where the wife had her back to us but the husband could see. That way it's safe and no hassle. Jane would flash slowly a bit at a time. Stocking tops first then if she could see he was interested to all the way and flash her bare pussy. It was funny to see them peep without giving it away the their wives. Big turn on for us as well

Great idea ... gonna give this a try

Love to be sat some place opposite you, get a glimpse of stocking top as you slowly tease "

Maybe try it at a cafe in Bristol .... watch our status updates

That would be great, cribs might be good, easy parking

» Add a new message to this topic