FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > love our new pics x

love our new pics x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had a naughty photo shoot yesterday and we have got nerly 200 sexy new pics that we love. cant put them all up in 1 day so we are choosing our best ones and putting them up daily be sure to fab if u like them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And you need 3 threads to tell us this??

do you get a prize for most fabbed pictures ?

Your the greatest

No offence to you OP but not the greatest of pictures and there is more to life than having your pictures fabbed

very nice.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I love mine

Hat

Vote

Me

Ta

"I love mine

Hat

Vote

Me

Ta"

I much prefer the one of your cock Granny!

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

you guys........

I fabbed a couple for ya

Take no notice of this lot

They're all meanies

Oh dear oh dear

"had a naughty photo shoot yesterday and we have got nerly 200 sexy new pics that we love. cant put them all up in 1 day so we are choosing our best ones and putting them up daily be sure to fab if u like them "

I have fabbed the ones I like.

Are your fingers better?

sorry if we have upset anyone but it was our 1st photo shoot and we enjoyed it. now for those people moaning about them like we have done something wrong we would like it if you can just not bother telling us and keep your opinions to yourself. we dont comment on things we dont like because your doing nothing but upset people and theres no point in that at all. everyone likes doing different things and taking pics is what we like

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"sorry if we have upset anyone but it was our 1st photo shoot and we enjoyed it. now for those people moaning about them like we have done something wrong we would like it if you can just not bother telling us and keep your opinions to yourself. we dont comment on things we dont like because your doing nothing but upset people and theres no point in that at all. everyone likes doing different things and taking pics is what we like"

Tell it like it is yo! fo shizz!

I personally enjoyed the one with the milk squirting out of your bottom.

You have a really pretty face, def your best asset!

thank you

i have took our new pics down so you stuck up people on here can stop having a pop

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

You guys do as you like take no notice.

Out of curiosity, was the milk being squirted at your bum or out of it?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"i have took our new pics down so you stuck up people on here can stop having a pop"

does that not defeat the object of the thread..?

your always going to get some criticism especially when asking to be fabbed..

either dont let it bother you or dont ask..

just a thought..

"i have took our new pics down so you stuck up people on here can stop having a pop"

just because people on the forums dont like them doesnt mean lots of other people wont.

well I am almost to 3000 on some 2959 , lol

its not that people this was our 1st and now L is upset because she thinks shes upset people and we cant be arsed with snyde comments from people

I think they are great take no notice of others. No need for it I bet if some one said shit about there's they would feel like shit too just jelouse in my eyes

In Your Bush

"its not that people this was our 1st and now L is upset because she thinks shes upset people and we cant be arsed with snyde comments from people"

You have to have a thick skin on here (not foreskin) tell her not to worry about it.

"I think they are great take no notice of others. No need for it I bet if some one said shit about there's they would feel like shit too just jelouse in my eyes"
thanks

"I think they are great take no notice of others. No need for it I bet if some one said shit about there's they would feel like shit too just jelouse in my eyes"

"its not that people this was our 1st and now L is upset because she thinks shes upset people and we cant be arsed with snyde comments from people"

You are going to get all types of people commenting when you put it out there for all to read.

As long as you both like them , and you have friends who like them then does it matter what anyone else thinks ??

Have fun but maybe next time post the pictures without asking for people to ' appreciate' them. Something more subtle about that x

"i have took our new pics down so you stuck up people on here can stop having a pop

just a thought.."

Nothing wrong with starting a thread such as this - you're not the first and most certainly won't be the last!

We all put pics on our profiles to attract attention and invite people to look at us - i'm miffed there's a limit of 150! lol

Don't take everything written in the forums to heart - generally most mean well and I suspect the negative comments relate to the fact there's three identical threads (could just be an error!) rather than the fact you've posted this!

Snap away! It's great fun and I wish more people would try it - it's far better than opening a profile and finding fuzzy, blurry, rushed photos!

Good luck!

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

.....comments like this are the reason i normally avoid:look @ me threats....than again i'm nosey when it comes to pics

(susie)

Its just fun xx That's what its all about . And the fab pic thing .. just add to the fun on this site . Don't be upset just be you xx

if you line yourself up in front of a load of guns, sure enough a few will take shots at you

it's not their aim you have to worry about, but how well armoured you are

the forums is not a place for fragile egos or the easily offended

your photo's were OK, it is sad you took them down on the basis of some of the reactions you got to them

and there are very few people who use the site that use the forums, so by taking them down on the basis of forum comments, they may have been missed by potential admirers / playmates who use the site in other ways

no one is upset, just a fair few that were critical / sarcastic

By *alibra57Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Hi your smoking pics are hot as fuck love to see you doung more & maybe sucking & fucking as you smoke id love to chat x

took our face 1s down now and left the others up. were not asking everyone to fab them just if u like them, if u dont like them then dont bother but dont start writing nasty things about L when u dont even know her.

Some people see asking for us to fab your pics as sad, bit like the kid in class shouting pick me pick me.

It's not a popularity competition but others have turned it into such, so much so I've read on some profiles people won't answer mail or talk to you unless you fab their pics first.

Kind of sucks all the spontaneity and fun out of it.

I'm sure you had great fun posing for and taking the pictures and still get a sexy thrill thinking about it and looking at them. Hold those thoughts explore those thoughts together and don't worry about what others think.

"took our face 1s down now and left the others up. were not asking everyone to fab them just if u like them, if u dont like them then dont bother but dont start writing nasty things about L when u dont even know her."

Sorry who said anything nasty ?? and you have received plenty of people leaving favourable responses ..

"Some people see asking for us to fab your pics as sad, bit like the kid in class shouting pick me pick me.

It's not a popularity competition but others have turned it into such, so much so I've read on some profiles people won't answer mail or talk to you unless you fab their pics first.

Kind of sucks all the spontaneity and fun out of it.

I'm sure you had great fun posing for and taking the pictures and still get a sexy thrill thinking about it and looking at them. Hold those thoughts explore those thoughts together and don't worry about what others think. "

thanks x

"its not that people this was our 1st and now L is upset because she thinks shes upset people and we cant be arsed with snyde comments from people

if you line yourself up in front of a load of guns, sure enough a few will take shots at you

it's not their aim you have to worry about, but how well armoured you are

the forums is not a place for fragile egos or the easily offended

your photo's were OK, it is sad you took them down on the basis of some of the reactions you got to them

and there are very few people who use the site that use the forums, so by taking them down on the basis of forum comments, they may have been missed by potential admirers / playmates who use the site in other ways

no one is upset, just a fair few that were critical / sarcastic "

probably right x

By *alibra57Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Dont worry what other people think your pics are awesome theres a lot of tossers on here fuck them & enjoy yourselves

"took our face 1s down now and left the others up. were not asking everyone to fab them just if u like them, if u dont like them then dont bother but dont start writing nasty things about L when u dont even know her.

Sorry who said anything nasty ?? and you have received plenty of people leaving favourable responses ..

"

ok

"i have took our new pics down so you stuck up people on here can stop having a pop

just a thought..

Nothing wrong with starting a thread such as this - you're not the first and most certainly won't be the last!

We all put pics on our profiles to attract attention and invite people to look at us - i'm miffed there's a limit of 150! lol

Don't take everything written in the forums to heart - generally most mean well and I suspect the negative comments relate to the fact there's three identical threads (could just be an error!) rather than the fact you've posted this!

Snap away! It's great fun and I wish more people would try it - it's far better than opening a profile and finding fuzzy, blurry, rushed photos!

Good luck! "

thanks and same to you

"its not that people this was our 1st and now L is upset because she thinks shes upset people and we cant be arsed with snyde comments from people

You have to have a thick skin on here (not foreskin) tell her not to worry about it. "

lol cheers

"Are your fingers better? "
no still broke lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Why listen to complete strangers and take your pics down....use fab the you want and not how others think you should....I think when you put something in a public forums then be prepared to hear other peoples thoughts on that subject.

You only have to look at the Avatar hat thread to see an example of how the fab'd pics used to be. People putting their pics out there to be noticed and voted on ........ similar scenario but fun.

You were only doing the same in your enthusiasm, however in the hat pic avatar thread it's okay to ask pick me pick me......... same thing different standards isn't it? Such is life in the fab forums.

p.s. pick me pick me in my hat!!

"Why listen to complete strangers and take your pics down....use fab the you want and not how others think you should....I think when you put something in a public forums then be prepared to hear other peoples thoughts on that subject."
suppose your right but L has choose to move the face ones off here.

"You only have to look at the Avatar hat thread to see an example of how the fab'd pics used to be. People putting their pics out there to be noticed and voted on ........ similar scenario but fun.

You were only doing the same in your enthusiasm, however in the hat pic avatar thread it's okay to ask pick me pick me......... same thing different standards isn't it? Such is life in the fab forums.

p.s. pick me pick me in my hat!! "

lol i know yeh. with this being our 1st and posting them up we dint think people would mind. if u liked them then fab em if not then dont lol dint think it would upset people as we have seen others doing the same with no trouble. each to there own tho

By *ild imaginationMan  over a year ago

Basildon

"sorry if we have upset anyone but it was our 1st photo shoot and we enjoyed it. now for those people moaning about them like we have done something wrong we would like it if you can just not bother telling us and keep your opinions to yourself. we dont comment on things we dont like because your doing nothing but upset people and theres no point in that at all. everyone likes doing different things and taking pics is what we like"
YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! this site is for enjoying your sex life. If thats what you like do and enjoy it..plus it gives other members enjoyment looking so thank you for that : i shall now go and fab the pics i like x

In Your Bush

Anyway, now yours have been fabbed to death, can you fab my tool kit pic. I need another 94 to be top of May. Come on fairs fair

"Are your fingers better? no still broke lol"
ouch

[Removed by poster at 30/05/13 07:47:43]

Come on guys enoughs enuff

» Add a new message to this topic