FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > From Fabs to couple/lover..

From Fabs to couple/lover..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey Ladies and Gents,

First time poster in The Lounge, be gentle....please

I'm curious....

Is it possible/normal to meet someone on fabs with whom swinging is not enough anymore. You end up wanting more, be exclusive?

If you've any stories, would love to hear them. Thanks for reading!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmm .. Yes and it can work well ( not me but Ive seen it )

Sometimes only one side want it more than other too - that can end in tears

Just like normal life

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

anything is possible

ive know a few singles on here who have got together

depends what your looking for

Sometimes due to the intensity of meeting off here feelings are confused and misinterpreted. I've had a couple of men ask me to be exclusive and I've not agreed to it and they've not been happy.

I also agreed with one guy as I fell for him big time. We made plans for lots me things together and then he disappeared. Just be careful hun, don't get hurt. X

Thanks for taking the time to reply guys.

I didn't set out looking for anything, far from it really.

But..... I've found something. Not quite sure yet though. As a poster above has said, maybe it's more one sided...I'm just not sure!

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

In my opinion getting emotionally involved with anyone from fab is a very dangerous game and should be avoided. I know that sometimes you can't help but develop feelings for people so it's easier said than done. In that case you just have to hope that you don't get those feelings hurt

Cheeky and I were both swingles who met on here...9 months later we are very much together and completely in lurrrrve!! Missy x

"Cheeky and I were both swingles who met on here...9 months later we are very much together and completely in lurrrrve!! Missy x"

Ooooooohhhhh, I love a good news story....GO YOU!!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Debs and I met on a swinging site (not Fabs) about 10 years ago. We've been married for about 4

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

Snappo and I met on a site, not FAB, it was a site for horny people looking to hook up for casual sex but we immediately went straight into an exclusive relationship...that was 6 years ago and now things have evolved and here we are on FAB

"Cheeky and I were both swingles who met on here...9 months later we are very much together and completely in lurrrrve!! Missy x

Ooooooohhhhh, I love a good news story....GO YOU!! "

Why thank you just go with it I say...if it's meant to be, it will be xxx

"Cheeky and I were both swingles who met on here...9 months later we are very much together and completely in lurrrrve!! Missy x

Ooooooohhhhh, I love a good news story....GO YOU!!

Why thank you just go with it I say...if it's meant to be, it will be xxx"

Will do, thanks!! xx

"Hey Ladies and Gents,

I'm curious....

Is it possible/normal to meet someone on fabs with whom swinging is not enough anymore. You end up wanting more, be exclusive?

"

Yes and yes and yes it's happened to me

"Hey Ladies and Gents,

I'm curious....

Yes and yes and yes it's happened to me "

There had been some great success stories of peeps finding their soulmates via FAB.

However, when things go sour, it can be excruciating for the by-standers, especially if the courtship as well as the break up were plastered all-over the forums for all to see!

"Debs and I met on a swinging site (not Fabs) about 10 years ago. We've been married for about 4 "

We met on another site 6 years ago and have just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary

Hi Cheeky Chatter

I'm in the same boat as you, I've found someone I like a lot but not sure he feels the same. I find it hard as its a swinging site, and have no idea on what to do xx

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Myself and Cazzaahh were /are both singles on here and neither of us looking for relationship both having had multiple past marriages. The reality is that we are both closer now and are constantly talking to each other both aware how fragile relationships can be for vanilla let alone swinging couples. We also live 100 miles apart but both continue a step at a time without expectations but often having to rethink other swinging friends and their importance. our openness and honesty with each other are strengths . Sharing rather than owning each other

For me personally I could never contemplate a conventional relationship with someone I met from here.

Too often you see men (and women) that just can't keep away from the site and I've also been approached my individuals who are a couple asking to play alone with me

I would always have trust issues I think

Just my opinion

Thanks for all your opinions and for taking the time to reply!! x

If you can't do cold, hard sex and prefer it with some intimacy and if you see someone you like regularly, I'm not sure a degree of emotional attachment can be avoided. It's a difficult thing to manage but as with most things, communication is the key - if you can do it !

Im also feeling the same way but I'm confused to whether its real or not as on fab you get so much attention. Keeping my mouth tightly shut as its just not worth the hurt when rejection comes!!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Cheeky and I were both swingles who met on here...9 months later we are very much together and completely in lurrrrve!! Missy x"

Also you've not lived out your relationship in the forums.

Op, I've been here long enough to see people hook up...and spectacularly break up, all played out in amazing Technicolor in the forums: honestly not pretty!

I think it's easy to confuse love and lust on here. Also, some men will be attentive if there's a guaranteed fuck involved whilst keeping their eyes open for something "better".

If the feelings are reciprocated, take time to know each other, NOT on the forums, I always find it inappropriate when new couples share the minutae of their lives with all and sundry.

Whatever, I trust things turn out how you want op.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"There had been some great success stories of peeps finding their soulmates via FAB.

However, when things go sour, it can be excruciating for the by-standers, especially if the courtship as well as the break up were plastered all-over the forums for all to see!

"

Indeed!

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

We have been together for quite a few years now and a few kids in tow. When we drifted into the swinging scene a younger couple helped us a little and we ended up at a party with them. They were married them selves with kids too. They met a guy at the party for some fun and met him frequently over 2 weeks. Exactly 2 weeks later they split up and the woman moved to the other guys town and left her husband and kids . Sad story for us as we're connected with them and we nearly pulled out of swinging because we don't want that to happen to us. But we stayed and have had some great meets. Sorry it's not a positive story but some people need to be very carefull xx

"There had been some great success stories of peeps finding their soulmates via FAB.

Indeed! "

"We have been together for quite a few years now and a few kids in tow. When we drifted into the swinging scene a younger couple helped us a little and we ended up at a party with them. They were married them selves with kids too. They met a guy at the party for some fun and met him frequently over 2 weeks. Exactly 2 weeks later they split up and the woman moved to the other guys town and left her husband and kids . Sad story for us as we're connected with them and we nearly pulled out of swinging because we don't want that to happen to us. But we stayed and have had some great meets. Sorry it's not a positive story but some people need to be very carefull xx "

thanks for sharing!

Bump

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

Mr Shields and I met on here as well just over 2 years ago and are very happy together. Swinging has taken a back seat by mutual agreement but we're not giving it up totally and still go to the odd club and social.

» Add a new message to this topic