FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > are you more sure..

are you more sure..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Of what you do want.. or what you dont want?

Im more set in my ways of what i dont want or dont find attractive. My taste in men varies a fair bit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I`m very certain about what I don't want, as for what I do want, well that changes constantly, as does what I find attractive in a man, I`m finding as I`ve aged, what I find sexy in a man has changed too, it used to be all about the looks, but more so these days it's his ability to make me smile and hold a decent conversation too, it's more about his personality than anything else, although there still has to be an attraction.

"I`m very certain about what I don't want, as for what I do want, well that changes constantly, as does what I find attractive in a man, I`m finding as I`ve aged, what I find sexy in a man has changed too, it used to be all about the looks, but more so these days it's his ability to make me smile and hold a decent conversation too, it's more about his personality than anything else, although there still has to be an attraction."

This. Unfortunately not many around these days.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I`m very certain about what I don't want, as for what I do want, well that changes constantly, as does what I find attractive in a man, I`m finding as I`ve aged, what I find sexy in a man has changed too, it used to be all about the looks, but more so these days it's his ability to make me smile and hold a decent conversation too, it's more about his personality than anything else, although there still has to be an attraction."

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"I`m very certain about what I don't want, as for what I do want, well that changes constantly, as does what I find attractive in a man, I`m finding as I`ve aged, what I find sexy in a man has changed too, it used to be all about the looks, but more so these days it's his ability to make me smile and hold a decent conversation too, it's more about his personality than anything else, although there still has to be an attraction.

"

so very true...and the ability to mind read also...

Im sure I don't want someone shorter

Im sure I don't want someone who is a pain in the arse

Im sure I dont want someone who follows me around

The list is endless but yes I know what I want and what I don't want.

sometimes i wish i knew what i wanted, but changes so damm often lol

"sometimes i wish i knew what i wanted, but changes so damm often lol "

Tell me about it

Women are fickle

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

That pretty much covers it for me too. I sorta like geeky men.

Lol it's funny how I seem to make sense at stupid o'clock in the morning, but when I've had all day to think about things, I make no sense at all

"Lol it's funny how I seem to make sense at stupid o'clock in the morning, but when I've had all day to think about things, I make no sense at all "

lol and i cant even remember what i was thinking about at stupid o clock in the morning to prompt the question haha

» Add a new message to this topic