FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Travelodge

Travelodge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have being using these for illicit liaisons for a while now and normally we book them and sleep over, if the bed is not too wet.

Normally when you book you either book a double room or family room.

The difference is a sofa with a pull out bed in the family room.

Also when you book it asks how many adults are staying in the room and gives an option up to three.

Recently we booked a Travelodge family room near Winchester and to our surprise there was one double bed and two singles plus four cups with tea and coffee laid out instead of the usual two.

Also when asking for feedback of our stay they asked if our guests also enjoyed their stay.

Are Travelodge waking up to what goes on and making it easier ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Next they will be advertising on here and getting in on this market

Luckily for me I only book for 2

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

When Premier Inn start offering additional pass cards for my 'guests' then I'll know the hotels are finally working out what I get up to.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

I'm in Premier Inn at the moment. Going home tomorrow night for the weekend, then moving on to Hereford next week

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"When Premier Inn start offering additional pass cards for my 'guests' then I'll know the hotels are finally working out what I get up to. "

I know the Premier inn near where I live have cottoned on to things happening...Well they are right next to a club..

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

As long as you don't disturb other guests I don't suppose they're too bothered. They always get their money upfront and have your card details if you damage anything

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Of course they have your address too. Have encountered the odd comment when have booked a room less than 2 miles from home lol

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

off to a T/L Saturday just 5 mins down the road from a club by taxi guess they will have sussed it too!

As we spotted quite a few from the club next morning LOL

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"off to a T/L Saturday just 5 mins down the road from a club by taxi guess they will have sussed it too!

As we spotted quite a few from the club next morning LOL "

Abfabs and T5 Travelodge ?.

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

off to a T/L Saturday just 5 mins down the road from a club by taxi guess they will have sussed it too!

As we spotted quite a few from the club next morning LOL

"When Premier Inn start offering additional pass cards for my 'guests' then I'll know the hotels are finally working out what I get up to.

I know the Premier inn near where I live have cottoned on to things happening...Well they are right next to a club.. "

I'm smiling as we stayed at the "one" you're talking about over the weekend ...and yes they seem quite chilled. I'd love to be there on NY eve...now that would be worth booking!..

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

"We have being using these for illicit liaisons for a while now and normally we book them and sleep over, if the bed is not too wet.

Normally when you book you either book a double room or family room.

The difference is a sofa with a pull out bed in the family room.

Also when you book it asks how many adults are staying in the room and gives an option up to three.

Recently we booked a Travelodge family room near Winchester and to our surprise there was one double bed and two singles plus four cups with tea and coffee laid out instead of the usual two.

Also when asking for feedback of our stay they asked if our guests also enjoyed their stay.

Are Travelodge waking up to what goes on and making it easier ?.

"

Can you let me know which Travelodge that was as I am in your area (preferably privately)? Did you pre-pay or pay on the day? If the latter, I understand they ask for proof of identity if paying in cash. Is that right?

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Don't see the point of using a Travelodge or Premier Inn for meets tbh. By using a well known website (with the secret hotel part, we know most of the London secret ones by now) we normally pay a lot less for good 4* rooms at the same price or even less than Travelodge or Premier. For instance, we book the Hilton Heathrow for under £50 while the local Premier is £80+ and the Travelodge is roughly the same price as the Hilton.

But hiltons are no better than a travellodge or premier in! Still very basic. Also the budget hotels are all about early reservations and low prices! However you are right with secret hotels and a few other websites with a bit of planning you can get some good deals on nice hotels.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"But hiltons are no better than a travellodge or premier in! Still very basic. "

Sorry but you're so wrong. The Hilton's are not basic at all. Travelodge are budget for a reason. Minimal rooms for minimal prices. The Hilton Heathrow has a free spa for guests, free wi-fi, large screen tv's etc. In fact every Hilton we've stayed at has been the same. Can't really see how that's basic?

Tip: book into the Hilton using secret hotels, ask to upgrade to executive when you get there and for £40 more get the best rooms, breakfast, entrance into the lounge where there is a free bar and nibbles. Pay less than £100 for a room that normally costs £300+. Bargain!

» Add a new message to this topic